BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 7:16:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What do you think Mexico will do with thousands of illegals if they can’t get through the border into the US?
View Quote
Filter them through to the use little by little
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 7:21:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You know who can travel 2000 miles in a month?

Soldiers.
View Quote
Zulus
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 7:21:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What do you think Mexico will do with thousands of illegals if they can’t get through the border into the US?
View Quote
Send them to the cartels to work on the cocaine fields
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 7:28:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

100% this.

I think the reasoning is "because they're unarmed" yet when you see vids at the borders, they're throwing rocks/bottles/whatever they can find.  In Israel I believe that gets a bullet response
View Quote
They spent a lot of taxpayer dollars on that Humvee mounted milli-microwave gun for the Marines. I, for one, would like to see some ROI on that research.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 7:29:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How are these fucks not invaders again?
View Quote
Our policy has been to let 30 million in, offer them ding dongs and ho hos...

Link Posted: 11/1/2018 7:30:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck em all...
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 7:33:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How could any organizers and financial backers of this not find themselves in violation of the RICO statute?
View Quote
Seriously? They own the DOJ and the Stasi FBI. That 90 page report on FISA abuses by the FBI and it's contractors should leave no doubt of who owns the FBI.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:11:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I wonder if  those people know they are PAWNS, useful idiots in a Geo-Political game in  which they are destined  to remain poverty stricken victims, trotted out for Media Propaganda bites?

This is the Western version of the  game  played with  Palestinians.
View Quote
Blasey Ford all over again except this time without the hippopotamus.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:21:12 PM EDT
[#9]
If I was a citizen of Mexico and lived anywhere near the border and had kids I would not let the kids out of my sight. I can picture some of these men abducting kids and threatening them to say that they are their kids to game the system of not being able to detain the kids for more then twenty days.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:28:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If any of them actually had the intestinal fortitude to walk Mexico tip to tip and end up at the border, I’d actually be ok with interviewing those people.
View Quote
Those that had the balls to do that- have the balls to fix their own shithole country.
Unless there is some other agenda somewhere?  
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:33:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Beto about to be in more hot water?

PV can be a bit hit or miss, but here's hoping he's got the goods.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:39:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I wonder if  those people know they are PAWNS, useful idiots in a Geo-Political game in  which they are destined  to remain poverty stricken victims, trotted out for Media Propaganda bites?

This is the Western version of the  game  played with  Palestinians.
View Quote
Unfortunately being a political pawn in America is a 100x better lifestyle than where they were living before. Being poor in America is practically middle class/upper class in Honduras.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:39:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Mexico can’t keep their own people from crossing the border, how and why would they stop Antonella’s else?
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:44:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Nobody thinks walking 1000 miles through Mexico be what it is, but it do.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:45:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
I don't give a fuck...
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:54:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Beto about to be in more hot water?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dq9L7gxWkAEa0z-.jpg

PV can be a bit hit or miss, but here's hoping he's got the goods.
View Quote
Oh please be big!
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:55:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That's like 67 miles a day. A healthy adult might average 5 miles per hr. That'd be roughly walking 12 hours a day no breaks. Yeah. I think on a real hard drive day the Romans might have kicked out 50...
View Quote
Nobody is going to average 5 mph per hr, period.  Maybe 3.5.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:56:43 PM EDT
[#18]
While I know it could never happen, and that we already have ways for people to apply to come in, if these caravans think they are special enough to go around the law, let's us do the same.  Tell them we will hold a competition and allow in those who are smartest, strongest, youngest, and have the best ability to provide the USA with something we want.   Then we interview them, and choose those with the best education, putting first those with a PHD (in skills we want such as engineering, physics, chemistry, etc...not philosophy, sexual identification studies etc) at top of the list, followed by masters degrees , Batchelor's degrees, then high school diplomas.  Out of those groups, then we find those that are the best physical specimens by using something like one of the US armed forces physical qualification tests.  After that, we find those who have the best speaking, writing and reading English, and continue sorting.  Find out which ones want to assimilate with American culture rather than trying to turn the USA into another Central American country.  Then, once all that testing is done, we allow each state in the country to choose the two they want to have live in their state.  If the candidates say they don't want to live in that state for 5 years, they go back, and their spot goes to the next candidate.

Then no one can say we didn't take any in.  If some congress person wants to bitch that not enough are coming in, we ask them how many they want to allow to live at their house for the next five years.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:56:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Who cares?
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:00:30 PM EDT
[#20]
This here shit is another reason to fuck The Red Cross:

"Migrants with respiratory infections and other illnesses have lined up for assistance from Red Cross workers and other organizations that have been following the migrants from town to town providing medical assistance. "
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:01:21 PM EDT
[#21]
OP is way behind the times. Pueblo Sin Fronteras have been doing this for years. I have zero doubts that Catholic Charities is also involved as they have been involved with assisting illegally aliens with sanctuary in their churches and other illegal issues.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:04:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Look at all them military aged males....

I mean helpless women and children
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:13:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
We all know how stories fall off a cliff after their usefulness has been used up. If they don't make it before the elections, I wonder if their funding disappears and they get stranded in Mexico?
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:14:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
This here shit is another reason to fuck The Red Cross:

"Migrants with respiratory infections and other illnesses have lined up for assistance from Red Cross workers and other organizations that have been following the migrants from town to town providing medical assistance. "
View Quote
How much you wanna bet that “respiratory infection” is actually TB and they’re just sugar coating it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:15:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Trump needs to fire up HARP and modify the crap out of their weather. A good hurricane should slow them down.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:17:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Oh please be big!
View Quote
"Nobody needs to know" Beto Campaign Appears to Illegally Spend Funds on Supplies for Caravan Aliens

"Nobody needs to know" Beto Campaign Appears to Illegally Spend Funds on Supplies for Caravan Aliens, Campaign Manager Says "Don't Worry"
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#27]
TRUMP:  Hey cartels the 15,000 troops I’m send to the border have one mission. Slow your drug traffic to a halt.  Next move is yours.

CARTELS:  Hold my Cerveza.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:26:15 PM EDT
[#28]
I really hope their funding dries up and they get stuck in Mexico.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:29:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Of course. Domain look-up of the website shows no info for the registrant other than the state: Arizona.

https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=www.pueblosinfronteras.org

Showing results for: PUEBLOSINFRONTERAS.ORG
Original Query: www.pueblosinfronteras.org

Contact Information
Registrant Contact
Name:
Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Mailing Address: , Arizona US
Phone:
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:
Admin Contact
Name:
Organization:
Mailing Address: ,
Phone:
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:
Tech Contact
Name:
Organization:
Mailing Address: ,
Phone:
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:
View Quote
ETA: Source from GoDaddy.

GoDaddy Domain Lookup

WHOIS search results
Domain Name: pueblosinfronteras.org
Registry Domain ID: D402200000000013563-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2017-09-08T06:57:41Z
Creation Date: 2016-09-12T23:36:40Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-09-12T23:36:40Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: ok http://www.icann.org/epp#ok
Registry Registrant ID: CR253127372
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14455 N. Hayden Road
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID: CR253127374
Admin Name: Registration Private
Admin Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Admin Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Admin Street: 14455 N. Hayden Road
Admin City: Scottsdale
Admin State/Province: Arizona
Admin Postal Code: 85260
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.4806242599
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.4806242598
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID: CR253127373
Tech Name: Registration Private
Tech Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Tech Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Tech Street: 14455 N. Hayden Road
Tech City: Scottsdale
Tech State/Province: Arizona
Tech Postal Code: 85260
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.4806242599
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.4806242598
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS1.WEBSTARTS.COM
Name Server: NS2.WEBSTARTS.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2018-11-02T01:00:00Z <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/epp-status-codes-2014-06-16-en
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 9:32:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
TRUMP:  Hey cartels the 15,000 troops I’m send to the border have one mission. Slow your drug traffic to a halt.  Next move is yours.

View Quote
That’s actually a fair point. Make it clear that they’ll stay there until the flow of illegals stops and will interdict anyone coming over the border.

I bet the cartel start causing all manner of hell south of the border until the troops leave.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:04:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
What do you think Mexico will do with thousands of illegals if they can't get through the border into the US?
View Quote
Lets hope this happens
It will make a great incentive for Mexico to stop this shit at their southern border the next time
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:17:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I think the DNC told them to back off. Bad optics. Working against them for the election. And it's hard to explain how a caravan of women and kids can travel 2000 miles on foot in a month.
View Quote
WTF are you talking about? 2000 miles? Where did you get that from? The caravan started on October 12th in San Pedro Sula and as of today they were in Tapachula. That's 420 miles in 20 days which equals 21 miles a day. Many have hitchhiked or used buses for part of the way. But, even if they didn't, they'd be on a slightly lower than average walking pace.

Average adult walks at around 2.5 - 3.4 mph. Average Kindergartener walks around 2.5 mph. Average Sixth grader walks around 3.22 mph.

Why do you always just make stuff up in every thread I see?
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:29:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's like 67 miles a day. A healthy adult might average 5 miles per hr. That'd be roughly walking 12 hours a day no breaks. Yeah. I think on a real hard drive day the Romans might have kicked out 50...
Stop and take a piss. Have a smoke. Bullshit a little.government rules are 15 minute break for every 4 hrs of work
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:30:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Familia Latina Unida has a long history in Chicago community activism. They are balls deep with the Obamas and have been for years. They are associated with the Methodist Church, not the Catholic Church. Their founder, Elvira Arellano, is a criminal and illegal alien from Mexico. She was arrested for working under a false Social Security number, sentenced to 3 years probation and ordered to appear before an immigration court. Instead, she fled to the Adalberto United Methodist Church in Chicago. Pueblo Sin Fronteras and La Familia Latina Unida formerly shared the same Chicago address (2716 W. Division St, Chicago, Illinois 60622), which is the same address as the Adalberto United Methodist Church Arellano sheltered in from U.S. immigration authorities.

Full details here
https://www.influencewatch.org/non-profit/la-familia-latina-unida/

The group's web site is here
https://www.familialatinaunida.com/

They use their affiliation with the Methodist Church as a shield against criticism, as everything they do is in line with "What God wants."

Feel free to write letters.

Adalberto United Methodist Church
2716 W Division St.
Chicago, IL 60622

Lincoln United Methodist Church
2242 S Damen Ave
Chicago, IL 60608

Robles de Justicia
Oaks of Righteousness
4013 W Armitage Ave
Chicago, IL 60639

There is an address in Arizona or New Mexico with affiliated organizations. There are something like 6 community activism groups that share a shittly little office in an industrial area. I will try to find it. It's visible on Google Maps.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:33:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
WTF are you talking about? 2000 miles? Where did you get that from? The caravan started on October 12th in San Pedro Sula and as of today they were in Tapachula. That's 420 miles in 20 days which equals 21 miles a day. Many have hitchhiked or used buses for part of the way. But, even if they didn't, they'd be on a slightly lower than average walking pace.

Average adult walks at around 2.5 - 3.4 mph. Average Kindergartener walks around 2.5 mph. Average Sixth grader walks around 3.22 mph.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the DNC told them to back off. Bad optics. Working against them for the election. And it's hard to explain how a caravan of women and kids can travel 2000 miles on foot in a month.

How far is it from start to end point? Were they not supposed to be at the border on election day? I've got vids of them climbing into buses and trucks... I said healthy adult. Get off your high horse.

ETA: you know I was rounding up and being conservative, to the advantage of the Invaders (they are carrying their country's flags) rite? First you defend a former Third Reich  employee with a history of helping plunder the property of a condemned people and now you are siding with a foriegn invasion force
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:33:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sorry they're going to miss the election too. I figured it would be a good show.
The caravan looks like mostly young men to me.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:43:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Shit show either way.  They get close to the border, as close as they can.  No entry.  Local criminal elements start engaging.  Picking them off, shooting, stealing, usual nice-guy Mexican cartel stuff.  Kidnapping girls, etc.  Mexican authorities (lol) get overwhelmed.  Total chaos.  All over the news

Because we didn't stop it.  We didn't help them.

I could see that happening.

As far as I am concerned they are a threat that is currently on Mexican soil.  Not our circus, not our monkeys, not until they try the border.  If they all get cut to pieces in this bullshit caravan they've got going, well, stupid hurts I guess.
View Quote
Your concern is duly noted.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:43:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sorry they're going to miss the election too. I figured it would be a good show.
Angry, entitled young fit men, possibly with a criminal background,  who could walk a brisk pace of around 5 miles an hour, getting rides on trains, buses and other assorted vehicles carrying their country's flags...like an invasion force...
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:48:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
What do you think Mexico will do with thousands of illegals if they can't get through the border into the US?
View Quote
Not my fucking problem is it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:50:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Anyone able to dig up a paper trail to their donors?
View Quote
Tom Steyer

Soros

UN
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:52:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:10:06 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm confused. Veritas claims the donations are for "the caravan" but then their piece quotes the campaign workers as saying:

Chacon: “The Hondurans, yeah… I’m going to go get some food right now, like just some stuff to drop off…”

Themann: “How did they get through?”

Chacon: “Well I think they accepted them as like asylum-seekers… So, I’m going to get some groceries and some blankets…”

And then they talk about using campaign vans for people already here:

Chacon: “… we’re going to give rides to some of the immigrants too. Like to the airport, to the bus station, like why not, you know?”

I watched the entire video. I'm not seeing where they ever discussed sending anything to the caravan. Considering they mentioned people already here that had asylum claims, they seem to be talking about taking stuff to a facility or giving people rides once they are no longer in custody.

I've worked on campaigns. You're allows to make donations to charity, individuals, or organizations structured like a charity. I can't remember the amount but if it is under like $250 (something in that area) for a charitable donation you don't have to itemize it. You just throw it in with other disbursements below the cap. It is all reported as one giant number because it is almost like petty cash. Now, the campaign itself has to keep categorized records and track payees because you can't go over that $250 per person/organization limit.

I may have some of that slightly wrong because it has been 2 years since last working with a campaign. But looking at this wirh campaign eyes...this looks like an internal theft problem. Unless they were giving big aggregate amounts to one person or organization I don't understand why they'd be trying to hide it. It is kind of bizarre really. If they were using prepaid debt/credit cards those are typically loaded with $50-$100. We never used those that much because they are ripe for abuse. I no you can put like $500 on a prepaid if you want but a campaign would be insane to do that.

I don't know if the employees were stealing that money or what. I don't understand why they'd try to hide it. There's no way for anyone to know to WHOM/WHERE a donation goes that is made by a campaign unless it busts through that $250 cap.

Maybe internal theft is why Veritas mentions "personal use" but I don't quite get it. Personal use is money spent by the candidate on theirself. Employees/volunteers abusing funds or making fraudulent withdrawals isn't personal use. That only applies to the candidate.

I've seen O'Keefe do this before when time is running out. He'll release something that says one thing in the video and another in his summary. From what I heard in the video the campaign manager knew they were doing something for the Hondurans but that she didn't know it was using prepaid. If she didn't know they were using campaign funds then only the workers are in trouble. The campaign doesn't get a FEC violation if a fieldworker or employee steals or intentionally mis-classifies expenses.

Since they were actually getting Albertson's receipts and saying it was for a campaign event and not telling campaign finance department then the only people fucked are these workers.

But I don't really understand why they were wanting to hide it to begin with because it isn't illegal for the campaign to donate to immigrants as charity if they want to. And if they keep amounts under $250 a person the public won't ever know and can't know.

Maybe there is another video that ties it to something more nefarious but if I worked as a manager in the Beto Campaign I'd be saying thank you to O'Keefe.

A campaign employee said something about having texts from the Campaign Manager. Now if they have that with proof she knew of an FEC violation then he's got something. He's close to having something on the campaign but with each potential issue there's 1 or 2 key missing pieces to make it a campaign finance violation versus individual violations and internal theft. At best they might get an FEC audit and a mean letter for lacking controls on prepaid cards.

But have any of you ever worked on a campaign and saw how the sausage is made? Shit, theft and people lying to us about expenditures is one of the major issues. That's why few have actual campaign credit cards, bank accounts and checks require multiple sign-offs, and also why finance handles petty cash and keeps it locked up.

Why am I NOT shocked that Beto's staff was giving away all his donations to asylum seekers?

Should we try and win the election or give the campaign dollars away to people who can't vote. Stupid ass progressives. You know who is going to be SUPER PISSED? People that made donations to Beto - especially big donors. People get legitimately mad and will never donate to you again if you let stuff like this happen.

Can we call it? Cruz by 15!
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:21:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

How far is it from start to end point? Were they not supposed to be at the border on election day? I've got vids of them climbing into buses and trucks... I said healthy adult. Get off your high horse.
View Quote
I don't know what border crossing they are going to. But they've only made it 420 miles in 20-21 days.

I never heard anything saying they were going to be at the border on election day. That wouldn't make any sense. Are you sure you didn't get taken by a troll?

Let's say they went to McAllen. That'd be 1450 miles total from where they originated in San Pedro Sula. At 21 miles per day (their current pace or a tad slower) it would take them 69 day. Now there was definitely discussion of buses for a few of the most dangerous parts of the trip, but I was under the impression they were going to hoof it most of the way.

I'm just pointing out that whether adult or child the difference is not that great. They're probably walking around 10-12 hours a day. That's around 1.75 - 2.1 mph at their current pace. Which more or less makes sense to me because people stop, use the bathroom, get water/food, etc. They probably set out each day with a set mileage or so to cover.

My point was they were never going to make it to the border be election day? Why would they even want to? That's just a random day and is meaningless to them.

I didn't understand where you got 2000 miles from because that'd be like coming from Costa Rica or Panama. Doesn't matter. I bet they're regretting the shit out of it right now. I saw where like 400 asked México to send them back to Honduras and México did.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:27:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
I think I heard that were are working a deal with Mexico for some campground space on their side of the border.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:29:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I don't know what border crossing they are going to. But they've only made it 420 miles in 20-21 days.

I never heard anything saying they were going to be at the border on election day. That wouldn't make any sense. Are you sure you didn't get taken by a troll?

Let's say they went to McAllen. That'd be 1450 miles total from where they originated in San Pedro Sula. At 21 miles per day (their current pace or a tad slower) it would take them 69 day. Now there was definitely discussion of buses for a few of the most dangerous parts of the trip, but I was under the impression they were going to hoof it most of the way.

I'm just pointing out that whether adult or child the difference is not that great. They're probably walking around 10-12 hours a day. That's around 1.75 - 2.1 mph at their current pace. Which more or less makes sense to me because people stop, use the bathroom, get water/food, etc. They probably set out each day with a set mileage or so to cover.

My point was they were never going to make it to the border be election day? Why would they even want to? That's just a random day and is meaningless to them.

I didn't understand where you got 2000 miles from because that'd be like coming from Costa Rica or Panama. Doesn't matter. I bet they're regretting the shit out of it right now. I saw where like 400 asked México to send them back to Honduras and México did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, by election day to the US border is what the caravan organizers were saying. It was on the cable. Repeatedly. Till less than a week ago.

How far from their start point to San Diego way point?
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:29:19 PM EDT
[#46]
They played a statement from a Honduran priest on Trump's proposal to end all aid to Central America. He responded that he hopes it happens, as they already rely on the US for too much and finished by saying that it was time for Honduras to solve its own problems.

It was a breathe of fresh air, I almost couldn't believe I was hearing it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:34:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Most conservatives get their facts from memes. Just like liberals.

No offense meant to Khin. I just notic that people on both sides don't fact check very well as long as if fits their narative. I know my dumb as did it once or twice before.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:35:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Those poor migrants.

They just want to bring us their Spanish herpes.

Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:37:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was taught that in school. Public school. But that was before the interwebs when kids went outside for entertainment.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:38:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah from the time they cross the border to where they regrouped 400 miles north was about one week. Roughly 60 miles per day! There is no f**king way women and children are doing 60 miles a day.

Assuming you spend 8 hours sleeping, eat while You walk and poop along side of the road they would need to be moving at 4+ mph, that's nearly jogging speed.

Based case the left can argue the locals are helping them by offering them rides but as their numbers swell to tens of thousand it's hard to believe Jose is putting all of those refugees in the back of his truck.

Th real answer is the left is funding their journey in and effort to make a false humanitarian crisis. Either trump lets them cross which sets the standard for more migrants and more future democrat voters or trump turns them away and they make him out to be a monster
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top