Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2020 10:57:43 PM EDT
Don't know if this is allowed here or not (if not then just delete) but I thought I'd bring it up cause I'm sure if anyone were interested on this forum, it would be you beer connoisseur‘s.

I know I'd love to try other breweries beer, but don't really want to drive X hours to get it. For example id like to get my hands on some 450 North's slushies and sours but not really in the mood to drive 7-8 hours to get it.

If someone were interested in.. let's say eagle park, 1840, mobcraft etc. And someone had a request to see if someone could pick some up for them and either trade or pay for said beer and shipping. Idk whatever deal you work out with whoever but it would just be the fact of sharing beer.

I don't know if anyone else is willing to but I just thought I'd throw it out there. Also with winter coming around, live beers would be good to ship without worry of it spoiling.

Link Posted: 10/11/2020 10:58:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Don't know if this is allowed here or not (if not then just delete) but I thought I'd bring it up cause I'm sure if anyone were interested on this forum, it would be you beer connoisseur‘s.

I know I'd love to try other breweries beer, but don't really want to drive X hours to get it. For example id like to get my hands on some 450 North's slushies and sours but not really in the mood to drive 7-8 hours to get it.

If someone were interested in.. let's say eagle park, 1840, mobcraft etc. And someone had a request to see if someone could pick some up for them and either trade or pay for said beer and shipping. Idk whatever deal you work out with whoever but it would just be the fact of sharing beer.

I don't know if anyone else is willing to but I just thought I'd throw it out there. Also with winter coming around, live beers would be good to ship without worry of it spoiling.

View Quote

@Wi_Yeti I'm in. Just moved up to the Minneapolis metro area (Inbound, Indeed, Modist, Fulton, Dangerous Man, etc...), also swing past Central Waters in Amherst at least once a month.

Link Posted: 10/12/2020 8:36:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@Wi_Yeti I'm in. Just moved up to the Minneapolis metro area (Inbound, Indeed, Modist, Fulton, Dangerous Man, etc...), also swing past Central Waters in Amherst at least once a month.

View Quote

Awesome! I’ll have to research a couple of their beers, never heard of them besides central waters.

Hopefully we can get a couple more people interested
Link Posted: 10/16/2020 8:40:22 AM EDT
[#3]
@Busted_Flush
Eh well I guess we'll have to get this thing started and see if anyone joins in. I don't know if you're familiar with any of the breweries near Milwaukee but if you need a small list I can make one. Otherwise the big three are the ones I already posted

I googled the breweries that you posted and liked the most from "Dangerous man" it looks like for the most part they don't sell cans though and only do crowlers and growlers. Do you know if you need to bring your own or are they able to provide them? I have a few but I need new caps/ I'd just buy or pay for new ones sent to you instead of shipping old ones to you.

Link Posted: 10/16/2020 9:20:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry Busted, Mogadishu of the Midwest is not the place to be at the current moment.  Dibs on guns and ammo.

Central Waters is gtg.  For whatever reason, their beer tastes different/way better when obtained directly from brewery (vs liquor store, bar, etc).  Illumination and Coffee Stout are on point.

Likewise Sprecher in Milwaukee, plus they brew the greatest root bier in all ze verld.

I'm an hour or two near you all, I've a bottle to trade of 2019 Goose Island Bourbon County Double Barrel Stout (from the lottery), pm me with what you've got.
Link Posted: 10/16/2020 10:36:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sorry Busted, Mogadishu of the Midwest is not the place to be at the current moment.  Dibs on guns and ammo.

Central Waters is gtg.  For whatever reason, their beer tastes different/way better when obtained directly from brewery (vs liquor store, bar, etc).  Illumination and Coffee Stout are on point.

Likewise Sprecher in Milwaukee, plus they brew the greatest root bier in all ze verld.

I'm an hour or two near you all, I've a bottle to trade of 2019 Goose Island Bourbon County Double Barrel Stout (from the lottery), pm me with what you've got.
View Quote

@pite0007 - key word is Metro - I'm not in MPLS proper, nor inside of the 394/494/694/94/whatever-4 box. Plenty of sanity out in the burbs.

I'd be interested in the Bourbon County.

For Central Waters, currently have the following:

Peruvian Morning
Cherry Bourbon Stout
Cassian Sunset
2019 Black Gold
TwentyOne and TwentyTwo Anniversary Stouts

Also have some Double Barrel Stout, but that's for personal consumption
Link Posted: 10/16/2020 10:40:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
@Busted_Flush
Eh well I guess we'll have to get this thing started and see if anyone joins in. I don't know if you're familiar with any of the breweries near Milwaukee but if you need a small list I can make one. Otherwise the big three are the ones I already posted

I googled the breweries that you posted and liked the most from "Dangerous man" it looks like for the most part they don't sell cans though and only do crowlers and growlers. Do you know if you need to bring your own or are they able to provide them? I have a few but I need new caps/ I'd just buy or pay for new ones sent to you instead of shipping old ones to you.

View Quote

@Wi_Yeti

Most places here you can buy the glass on site and they will fill/seal. Are you Milwaukee area? Have some customers on the lakeshore and get over that way from time to time.
Link Posted: 10/16/2020 6:47:39 PM EDT
[#7]
@pite0007 I'm dry right now. I have a couple cans of Oso but they're nothing special

@Busted_Flush yeah I'm in the Milwaukee area. I'm actually off tonight/ tomorrow so I can make a beer run whenever. As for beers that I was looking at I want the  ---

MAQUI BERRY GOSE
RAZZ ORANGE SHERBET PASTRY ALE
SEX ON THE BEACH TART ALE
STRAWBERRY GUAVA SOUR

Either in a 4 pack of cans if they have them or otherwise a growler will do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top