Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2024 1:14:47 AM EDT
A few days ago I updated the OS on my phone.  I can select photos, but I’m no longer prompted to select an image size, and when I do select the image, nothing happens—there’s no image captured to upload.  I don’t know if this is an issue with the iPhone update I installed or something that changed here on the site.  Surely someone else has encountered this.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:19:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TN-MadDog] [#1]
Originally Posted By Scott_S:
A few days ago I updated the OS on my phone.  I can select photos, but I’m no longer prompted to select an image size, and when I do select the image, nothing happens—there’s no image captured to upload.  I don’t know if this is an issue with the iPhone update I installed or something that changed here on the site.  Surely someone else has encountered this.
View Quote

@Scott_S did you find a solution? I’m having the same problem.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:45:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m magically able to post pictures again, but I have no idea what changed.  I’m still not prompted to select a size though.  That limits me to older pictures with a smaller file size or resorting to cropping photos to get them under the file size limit.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 5:21:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
I’m magically able to post pictures again, but I have no idea what changed.  I’m still not prompted to select a size though.  That limits me to older pictures with a smaller file size or resorting to cropping photos to get them under the file size limit.
View Quote

Strange. I got a much newer phone last week (iphone 15 pro) and it has updated to the latest software.

My old iphone 7 wouldn't update to the latest software.

I don't know if it is an issue with the new phone or the software.

My old phone is still capable of posting images.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 5:31:26 PM EDT
[#4]
This is what it usually looks like to select an image:

Attachment Attached File

This is what is looks like now on my phone.

Attachment Attached File

I'm uploading these from my desktop.

I keep thinking it is some sort of security setting but I can't find any way to fix it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:54:19 PM EDT
[#5]
@goatboy

Hate to bother you.

I started a thread in GD and a lot of folks pitched in but it is still not working and I'm stumped.

Here is a link to the thread with a lot of screen shots.

Any ideas?
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 8:04:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Having the exact same issue and came here looking for a solution
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 9:15:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Now mine is working again and I'm quoting Scott since my current situation is the same as he posted here.

I can't explain any of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top