Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 3:04:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Why do you people just sit in the left lane while faster vehicles pass you on the right?  You are scum bags and deserve to be run off the road.  Its the the passing lane.  Not the camping lane.
View Quote

1.  Oblivious to what's going on around them...probably on their phones.

2.  They are assholes....and they are going "plenty fast enough"...so screw you if you need to pass them.

3.  A combination of 1 and 2.

Link Posted: 11/16/2021 3:05:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
People who speed are scum bags and put the rest of us in danger.

There's fewer ruts and pot holes in the left lane since it gets used less.
View Quote

SPNI

Your law breaking doesn't Trump left lane campers law breaking.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 3:07:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

It’s still against the law to camp there.  Plus it’s against the law of common fucking sense
View Quote

Speeding is against the law too.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 3:13:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

So we should move in to the slower lane of traffic to accelerate and pass someone? Wait for enough of an opening in the right lane to change lanes and accelerate towards a slower moving vehicle and virtually be forced to cut off the left lane camper?

Or you move over and we continue fast in the open left lane, you suffer the mild inconvenience of paying attention to your rearview mirror and occasionally having to change lanes and nit having to change your speed.

It's much less safe to pass on the right. Stop being a douchebag and get out of the way.
View Quote

Speeding faster than the flow of traffic and changing lanes because you feel entitled to get there faster is dangerous
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 3:17:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

SPNI

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
People who speed are scum bags and put the rest of us in danger.

There's fewer ruts and pot holes in the left lane since it gets used less.

SPNI

Hall monitor.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 3:21:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If I'm doing 10 to 15 over and that's not enough for you I give zero fucks.
View Quote

Move the fuck over
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 3:24:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Move the fuck over
View Quote

Use the right lane.  
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 3:25:18 PM EDT
[#8]
it's almost amazing how many people in this thread act like the world revolves around them.

'i drive how i drive and if you don't like it FUCK YOU.'

that's not how any of this works but do you guys!
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 3:27:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Use the right lane.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Move the fuck over

Use the right lane.  

Link Posted: 11/16/2021 3:30:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Left lane camping is area specific.    

High congestion with people getting on/off the highway repeatedly.   Camping is ok in my book.

No congestion, lots of open road.   Then your a dick.

What we really need to be bitching about is the people who merge onto the freeway going 20+ under the speed limit.   Then speed up once they have fucked up traffic.

Those people are the real assholes.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 3:35:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 3:47:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

SPNI

View Quote

So someone going 75 camping in the left lane is okay when the flow of traffic wants to go 80 (technically breaking the law by 5mph)? That’s comparable to you?

Are you over the age of 60?
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 3:48:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Use the right lane.  
View Quote

Your ego is showing your stupidity

It’s the passing lane, not the “go around me I’m going the speed limit” lane.

Entitled boomers Jesus Christ
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 3:51:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Left lane camping is area specific.    

High congestion with people getting on/off the highway repeatedly.   Camping is ok in my book.

No congestion, lots of open road.   Then your a dick.

What we really need to be bitching about is the people who merge onto the freeway going 20+ under the speed limit.   Then speed up once they have fucked up traffic.

View Quote

I have enough hate in my heart for both.

Odds are their the same people....they feel entitled to go slow in whatever lane they want to be in.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 3:53:07 PM EDT
[#15]
If you’re not passing or turning gtfo of the left lane.

It’s that simple. Why people can’t grasp that concept is beyond me.

Also, don’t stop while merging onto a highway when there is nobody coming.

And dim your f@/king high beams when you’re behind someone or in the opposite lane. Jesus Christ in a sidecar people are getting dumber by the day.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 3:53:13 PM EDT
[#16]
If I'm in the left lane  going ten over and actively passing and someone behind wants to go faster? When I can I pull over and let them by. Because I figure if there is a trooper just up the road doing radar, they are going to get the faster driver I just let by, not me. I use the faster drivers to "clear the road" so to speak.

There has been numerous times I have had a fast driver that passed me (I'm in right lane) or I move over and let them by, that I see a mile or so up the road pulled over by a trooper/cop.

So, yes, I ~want~ the faster drivers in front of me.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:00:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Single lane roads are the best. Fags flash their high beams, then try to pass and then we drag race once they get beside me
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:02:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Was it Carlin who said, “everyone driving slower than you is a moron.  Everyone driving faster than you is an asshole”’?
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:03:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Single lane roads are the best. Fags flash their high beams, then try to pass and then we drag race once they get beside me
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:05:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/145716/Screenshot_20211116-112619_Chrome_jpg-2168748.JPG

It's really quite simple.

Notice there's no mention of speed.
View Quote

^
THIS
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:09:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

When I first moved to Kentucky about 20 years ago, I was amazed how little people left lane camped. They would pass and get right back over. I've been driving the BG Parkway back and forth to Lexington every day since I moved here. I can see the change over the last 5 years.
Everyone left lane camps now. Given, Ohio drivers are bad but nobody seems to pay any attention to the left lane is for  passing law anymore.

Don't even get me started on the drive down Versailles road every morning...
View Quote

You won't have to worry about Lexington much longer. I'm building 500ft wide atomic powered bulldozer. Put it in gear, toss a brick on the gas pedal and let'er rip.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:11:51 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm usually driving home around 11 at night, and the left lane campers have become very common.
Not sure why.

I used to get behind them and flash my high beams, or blow my horn.
Only about 10% ever moved over.

Now I just wait for a chance to pass.
It's not worth having an aneurism over.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:14:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
“Left lane camper” is a term used by other left lane campers to describe someone who is not feloniously speeding as fast or faster than them. It’s very much clown world.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:15:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

SPNI

View Quote

You can tell who never drives anywhere except to leave their Mom's basement.

IIRC the speed limit going through Atlanta is 55mph.  If you're doing 55 in the left lane, they will fuck your shit up.
It is called having common sense and driving with your surroundings....Obviously there's a ton of people driving in this thread that should stick to back roads.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:16:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Why do you people just sit in the left lane while faster vehicles pass you on the right?  You are scum bags and deserve to be run off the road.  Its the the passing lane.  Not the camping lane.
View Quote

I support this message.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:16:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:17:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I was on I-75 yesterday and say a silver SUV doing at least 90 on the right shoulder when we were in a slow spot. That man deserves a medal for passing those slow fucks in the left lanes!
View Quote

That's a man who had to poop.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:22:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You guys can’t help yourself

Again, it’s LEGALLY called a PASSING lane. Your speed means Jack shit to me. Nor does inconviencing you to get over in the correct lane if someone’s coming up behind you.

Gotta be a democrat
View Quote

No where in my post did I claim otherwise, Francis.

There are situations where egregiously speeding people think they own the road and will come flying up behind you and tailgate you.  I'm not moving over when doing so will mean I have to slow down so your impatient ass can get into the next spot ahead in traffic.

If you are just driving along in the left lane with no one else around, then yes, you should be in the right lane anyways.

If you are in town on a multilane road all bets are off, it's not the highway.  Yet people treat it like that which is laughable.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:22:54 PM EDT
[#29]
People in general are stupid.

I cite the 2020 election cycle. There these brain-dead idiots voted for Commie Joe and Kommiela only on the basis of their hatred of Trump's social media posts.

They were clueless of what the Commiecrats represented in terms of moving this nation further into the Marxist abyss. They follow the guidelines that arrive in the mailbox from the AARP and Marxist Commiecrat Party.

I blame the lying media pukes, the Marxist inspired educational system, and the endless government handouts for perpetuating this insanity.

Now... there you have the reason for the left-lane campers we all hate.

Does is surprise anyone that the aforementioned morons would also not have a clue about driving on a multi-lane thoroughfare?

Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:23:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:25:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
You think you're the highway patrol?
Get out of the way.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:26:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh shit! Now I'm here to see how the hall monitors will justify turtle-merging.

Get the fuck out of the left lane.
Speed all you want.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:27:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Get an explorer the same color as your local highway patrol and put a push bar on it.  Left lane campers will magically move out of your way...
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:29:17 PM EDT
[#34]
I typically just stick with the left lane, but on the very rare occasion that someone is overtaking me, I pull over and let them by.
That very rarely happens however.
I tend to drive more quicklier than the average driver.  
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:33:05 PM EDT
[#35]
overtake them and flash them the finger. you'll be surprised at how quickly they start driving at the right speeds

Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:33:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Your ego is showing your stupidity

It’s the passing lane, not the “go around me I’m going the speed limit” lane.

Entitled boomers Jesus Christ
View Quote

I have had enough of raging tailgaters and when I do move to the right lane they cut over to the right lane two cars lengths ahead of me creating a collision hazard.

Just go around and you will be in the right lane for you in seconds.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:33:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm usually driving home around 11 at night, and the left lane campers have become very common.
Not sure why.

I used to get behind them and flash my high beams, or blow my horn.
Only about 10% ever moved over.

Now I just wait for a chance to pass.
It's not worth having an aneurism over.
View Quote

Once, just once, did I have someone behind me use their passing lights. it was a Porsche so probably an actual driver. Not someone going someplace in their car.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:39:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I have had enough of raging tailgaters and when I do move to the right lane they cut over to the right lane two cars lengths ahead of me creating a collision hazard.

Just go around and you will be in the right lane for you in seconds.
View Quote

They’re trying to tell you something you clearly still can’t comprehend. We ALL belong in the right lane unless passing. Him violently shooting back to the right is him trying to tell the old man he’s been behind in the left lane going 3mph over the limit - that’s where you belong too
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:41:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

SPNI

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:42:04 PM EDT
[#40]
I think there are various reasons why people camp in the left lane..none of which justify staying there against the law:

1.  Less pot holes in the left lane.
2.  In an attempt to control the speed of other drivers.
3.  Checking to change into and out of the passing lane is too much work, so they just stay there.
4.  It is a deliberate middle finger to all other drivers..."screw you, I'm staying here, go around if you can".

I try to move out of the passing lane as soon as it is reasonable to do so.  If I move into the passing lane to go around slower cars, and find myself in a line of 15-30 cars that are all going around slower drivers in the next lane over, there would seem to be little point in everyone trying to merge back into the slower lane.

But generally speaking, I agree that the left lane is for passing, not for cruising.

I really do wish that the state patrol would go after left lane campers as aggressively as they go after speeders.  I have only seen one left lane camper get pulled over..
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:42:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Sorry, not sorry. I'm not gonna wedge myself into the right hand lane while I'm passing people steadily so you can go one mile per mile faster than me.

in other words, fuck right off.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:44:59 PM EDT
[#42]
I basically “live” in the left/passing lane…I drive faster than most on most highways and roads. If someone wants to go faster than me (I’m usually going 10-15 mph faster then the limit) I wait until I have a good spot in “slow” lane then move for the guy that goes faster. Most drivers recognize that I drive fast enough and don’t usually get bent out of shape…they wait for me to move over then they pass without issue.
Of course there’s always the dipshit that thinks he owns the road and gets pissed…that’s when I DON’T move over…they can hissy fit all they want. Fuck them and Joe Biden.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:59:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

No where in my post did I claim otherwise, Francis.

There are situations where egregiously speeding people think they own the road and will come flying up behind you and tailgate you.  I'm not moving over when doing so will mean I have to slow down so your impatient ass can get into the next spot ahead in traffic.

If you are just driving along in the left lane with no one else around, then yes, you should be in the right lane anyways.

If you are in town on a multilane road all bets are off, it's not the highway.  Yet people treat it like that which is laughable.
View Quote

What would be the problem with speeding up a little bit and completing your passing maneuver quicker?  Don’t even have to disengage cruise, just press on the pedal a little bit instead of inching by the other vehicle at a 2mph overtaking rate.  That’s what I do then I get my happy behind over in the right lane, where it’s supposed to be because there is OBVIOUSLY faster traffic.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:59:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 5:01:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You won't have to worry about Lexington much longer. I'm building 500ft wide atomic powered bulldozer. Put it in gear, toss a brick on the gas pedal and let'er rip.
View Quote

I dunno man, it might take more than that to clear out Lexington. I'll take what I can get though. Carry on.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 5:03:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Several years ago, maybe 20+, there was a car commercial, Nissan 300zx maybe, where a car was on the Autobahn when the 300zx came up behind it and flashed its lights. The car in front promptly moved over to allow the sports car by. I remember thinking, "That's cool that the guy moved over by being reminded by a flashing light." At no time did I think the 300zx was being rude, pushy, or petty. He was simply reminding the car ahead, the driver of which probably was not paying attention, that he was coming through.
It's the super sensitive sandy pussies who get all bent out of shape for being reminded to do something they should already know to do. I don't get it.

Edit: at :20
300ZX Twin Turbo If I had A Z Commercial YouTube

300ZX Twin Turbo If I had A Z Commercial YouTube
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 5:03:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

They’re trying to tell you something you clearly still can’t comprehend. We ALL belong in the right lane unless passing. Him violently shooting back to the right is him trying to tell the old man he’s been behind in the left lane going 3mph over the limit - that’s where you belong too
View Quote

This is 100% fucking truth.  Know what I do when I pass someone?  I get in the right lane because I’m done passing.  It’s really not hard to understand.  Also, if they are going faster then how would them merging cause a collision hazard?  Did you speed up?
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 5:09:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So are speeders.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Left laners are self centered assholes.

So are speeders.

Agreed. They're both self centered and selfish assholes.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 5:13:54 PM EDT
[#49]
When i come to merica on my vacations,  i use all the lanes. Which one should i be using ? Left or right
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 5:15:24 PM EDT
[#50]
You can tell by the replies here, they do it because they feel it gives them power over the drivers behind them.
That feeling of power is something they don't have in their normal day to day lives. It's really kind of sad. They
are henpecked by their wives, shit on and laughed at by their bosses, their kids don't respect them even their dog
thinks they are useless.

You shouldn't get angry at them, you should pity them. Be kind just go around them and let them enjoy their
victory. It will make them feel like they are a real man.

Page / 13
Top Top