BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/2/2022 1:51:05 PM EDT
Why is no one reading them?
Why is no one tweeting about them?
Why is no one throwing guns, ammo, or crypto at me?
We can stop the madness together.

COVID-19 Lessons Learned <--- Clicky on the link

Link Posted: 9/2/2022 2:16:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Dont need 650 pages.

The government and big pharma sucked before, continued to suck and will go on sucking.

Two of the least trustworthy groups colliding
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 2:34:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Preaching to the choir won't convert the nonbelievers.

Do appreciate the documentation for posterity.

Covid23 is coming...act accordingly.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 5:01:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dont need 650 pages.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Dont need 650 pages.

You're right. We need more.

Quoted:

That's what it's for. Someone has to avenge us after we're dead.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 5:20:30 PM EDT
[#4]
The only lesson is to continue not to trust the government
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 8:08:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

mRNA is in this season's flu vaccine.  

Do you part, take the shot and drop dead like your brethren.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 9:02:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you have further info on this
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 9:22:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Moderna’s mRNA Vaccine for Seasonal Flu Enters Clinical Trials

Clinical trials for ‘entirely new’ mRNA flu vaccines launching soon. Will they work better?

Hug others at your own risk. I also wanted to emphasize this in a quote:

First up for testing: older people.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:41:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:16:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

mRNA is in this season's flu vaccine....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 5:25:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

@SSF556 https://www.uchealth.org/today/new-mrna-flu-vaccine-testing-launching-now/

Testing now, but don't put it beyond them to use the flu jab to kill people.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 5:26:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Take you flu shot then and get back to us.

Dibs on your gonnes, ammo, magazines, optics, reloading equipment and supplies and gun safes (as well as all the gold & silver).
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 5:36:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Dibs on your gonnes, ammo, magazines, optics, reloading equipment and supplies and gun safes (as well as all the gold & silver).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's the FDA's statement on contents of the approved influenza vaccines for the 2022 - 2023 season.  If you have credible evidence to support your extraordinary claim that COVID-19 vaccines have been incorporated into them, let's see it.

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/lot-release/influenza-vaccine-2022-2023-season

Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:20:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Here's the FDA's statement on contents of the approved influenza vaccines for the 2022 - 2023 season.  If you have credible evidence to support your extraordinary claim that COVID-19 vaccines have been incorporated into them, let's see it.

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/lot-release/influenza-vaccine-2022-2023-season

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop trying to hijack my thread. You'll note that the B.S. flag you raised was answered by my second to last post when I provided SSF556 two links, one to a peer-reviewed study that said they're testing the flu mRNA jabs in clinical trials this year. Nothing B.S. about it. Lastly, COVID-19 vaccines aren't incorporated into them but the technology used in both is. Thanks for not reading.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:26:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Quoted:

Stop trying to hijack my thread. You'll note that the B.S. flag you raised was answered by my second to last post when I provided SSF556 two links, one to a peer-reviewed study that said they're testing the flu mRNA jabs in clinical trials this year. Nothing B.S. about it. Lastly, COVID-19 vaccines aren't incorporated into them but the technology used in both is. Thanks for not reading.
View Quote

Riter's post that I flagged as BS is BS.  I think you have your foil Kippah on a bit too tight, DU.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:37:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:41:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Riter's post that I flagged as BS is BS.  I think you have your foil Kippah on a bit too tight, DU.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Click on the links in post #7 that'll show you that clinical trials started last year. There are some places offering mRNA flu vaccines. Keep your B.S. on a short leash, thanks. If you're looking to argue, there are plenty other threads in the COVID general discussion.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:51:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

I didn't say covid vaccines.  I said mRNA.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:54:52 PM EDT
[#18]
OP are you the author? Not trying to dox you. I found it interesting, especially the list of people meeting. A lot of names I recognize, but man what an odd group. I've never heard of that Maze Runner movie. Only made it to 20 pages or so, so far. Thanks for posting, makes good reading, especially since it's history I lived through. I'll give it a download so I can finish it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:57:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Click on the links in post #7 that'll show you that clinical trials started last year. There are some places offering mRNA flu vaccines. Keep your B.S. on a short leash, thanks. If you're looking to argue, there are plenty other threads in the COVID general discussion.
View Quote

Quoted:

I didn't say covid vaccines.  I said mRNA.
View Quote

You guys are really reaching now.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 7:02:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
OP are you the author? Not trying to dox you. I found it interesting, especially the list of people meeting. A lot of names I recognize, but man what an odd group. I've never heard of that Maze Runner movie. Only made it to 20 pages or so, so far. Thanks for posting, makes good reading, especially since it's history I lived through. I'll give it a download so I can finish it.
View Quote

I am the author. You're welcome. I wrote it to spread awareness. And yeah, please don't dox me unless you want to go through bullshit, even if you know who I am because I'm not really hiding.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 7:23:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I am the author. You're welcome. I wrote it to spread awareness. And yeah, please don't dox me unless you want to go through bullshit, even if you know who I am because I'm not really hiding.
View Quote

We are good my friend. Cheers!
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 7:57:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

And you misread me earlier.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:18:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Holy shit, that paper is clearly written by a psychologically unstable individual. The amount of lines pointing around pictures within the first dozen pages is insane
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:28:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/wolverines-443.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/wolverines-443.gif

Quoted:
Holy shit, that paper is clearly written by a psychologically unstable individual. The amount of lines pointing around pictures within the first dozen pages is insane

I'm sorry but my schizo needed to express itself for illustrative purposes. It took over. I had no say.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:48:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, I'm confused too. Is it supposed to be fiction? The pictures are scenes from Sci Fi movies.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 11:52:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm confused too. Is it supposed to be fiction? The pictures are scenes from Sci Fi movies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They use movies as a tool and form of communication. They meme planned future events in movies and present them to us as science fiction. It's deliberate. No, the document you're reading is not supposed to be fiction.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 1:19:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

They use movies as a tool and form of communication. They meme planned future events in movies and present them to us as science fiction. It's deliberate. No, the document you're reading is not supposed to be fiction.
View Quote

Who are they...Jane Goodall and the president of Men's Warehouse?
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 1:38:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How did I misread your statement "mRNA is in this season's flu vaccine."?
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 5:36:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Various secret societies. Some of the people present at the Fairmont Convention are part of secret societies but didn't authorize the subliminal message use in movies. The authorization comes from other individuals. I don't know who.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 4:37:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Serious about "Covid23"?
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 4:38:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Delete. My question was answered.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 1:36:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Serious about "Covid23"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Serious about "Covid23"?

He is. I can give you the exact date it's scheduled to "spontaneously come into existence" as a result of "natural mutation, zoonotic spillage", or whatever excuse they'll come up with.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:33:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

He is. I can give you the exact date it's scheduled to "spontaneously come into existence" as a result of "natural mutation, zoonotic spillage", or whatever excuse they'll come up with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Serious about "Covid23"?

Holy smoke!!!

It will be a novel virus like the Coronavirus was in '20?

If true, I would think they are trying to kill us.

It would be much more humane to sterilize people to reduce the population.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 10:09:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

So post it up. I need to know when to move my TSP out of C and S fund into G.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 10:48:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Holy smoke!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Holy smoke!!!

Yeah. To give you an idea. Think of how virulent Omicron was/still is. Now think of how deadly the Delta variant was. Add both together and multiply by 5. That should give you a general idea.

Quoted:

I would but people keep ridiculing me. Plus, I worked really hard to find it/figure it out.
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 11:14:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Mid Nov 2021 to Jan 1st 2022....you missed the boat....
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 3:52:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yeah. To give you an idea. Think of how virulent Omicron was/still is. Now think of how deadly the Delta variant was. Add both together and multiply by 5. That should give you a general idea.

I would but people keep ridiculing me. Plus, I worked really hard to find it/figure it out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy smoke!!!

Quoted:

The virus will be that bad? If it is, we are up the creek. Are you sure you're not writing this to scare us?

@DepletedUranium
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 11:29:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The virus will be that bad? If it is, we are up the creek. Are you sure you're not writing this to scare us?

@DepletedUranium
View Quote

Yes, it probably will be that bad but not as bad as MSM will paint it. No, I don't write things to scare people. That's MSM's job. Event 201 "predicted" ~ 64million deaths. We're nowhere near that. Additionally, the Strategic Preparedness and Response Program (SPRP) for COVID-19 was scheduled to end on March 31st, 2025. That's 2.5 years out. So we're still in it. If I tell you what's in store for us for the next ten years, that will probably scare you.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:22:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yes, it probably will be that bad but not as bad as MSM will paint it. No, I don't write things to scare people. That's MSM's job. Event 201 "predicted" ~ 64million deaths. We're nowhere near that. Additionally, the Strategic Preparedness and Response Program (SPRP) for COVID-19 was scheduled to end on March 31st, 2025. That's 2.5 years out. So we're still in it. If I tell you what's in store for us for the next ten years, that will probably scare you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@DepletedUranium

@DepletedUranium

I'd certainly like to read about the next 10 years if you're willing to write it.

I'm in my 50s and over weight. Maybe I have less than 10 years left.

As an aside, I know what depleted uranium has done to some newborns overseas.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 8:48:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

@DepletedUranium

I'd certainly like to read about the next 10 years if you're willing to write it.

I'm in my 50s and over weight. Maybe I have less than 10 years left.

As an aside, I know what depleted uranium has done to some newborns overseas.
View Quote

I already wrote it. There's a link in my first post to the COVID-19 Lessons Learned. The next 25 years are outlined in the Global Depopulation Agenda and Transhumanism section. You can download it for free.

As for depleted uranium... Yes, very nasty stuff. Causes cancer and birth defects if exposed. I've seen the pictures. They also use it for medical purposes, however. As shielding.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 5:13:13 PM EDT
[#41]
@DepletedUranium

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 10:12:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Last bump for eternity. I know people don't want to read it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 1:36:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Interesting stuff.

Thanks for sharing, op.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:22:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 12:40:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@California_Kid
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Please-discuss-the-email-that-I-just-received-Science-only-please-/5-2597352/?page=1
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 1:27:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@California_Kid
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Please-discuss-the-email-that-I-just-received-Science-only-please-/5-2597352/?page=1

There's a big difference between "A research study exists..." and "Everyone who gets a flu vaccine this year will get an mRNA vaccine."
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 3:12:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

There's a big difference between "A research study exists..." and "Everyone who gets a flu vaccine this year will get an mRNA vaccine."
View Quote
The push appears to be to move most all vaccines to be mRNA technology. So likely within a few years all flu shots will be. So a quick hypothetical question for you. Would you follow the vaccine schedule for you hypothetical newborn baby if all the vaccines and doses given to them were mRNA technology?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 3:26:00 PM EDT
[#48]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 3:37:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Will read when I get the time.

Edited ~ medicmandan
View Quote

You've been saying that for two years. It's been up for two years and very few have read it. They just regurgitate the same shit we've known forever ago like it's fresh news. That's why we barely make forward progress. This place is filled with illiterate cave men thumping and bumping while calling everyone else a bitch. Perhaps when accounts aren't banned on Twitter for "misinformation" I'll transition away from this idiotic place and screech there.
Link Posted: 11/2/2022 4:56:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell that to the national guardsmen who “accidentally” got mrna vaxxed against their wills
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top