Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:56:37 AM EDT
[#1]
What did those fucking retarded idiots think was going to happen?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:56:50 AM EDT
[#2]
And when all these unemployed tradesmen finish coding school, those jobs will be taken by the H1Bs.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:57:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Union = Dirty motherfucking commies!

Fuck all unions and their cum sucking shop stewards!
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:58:13 AM EDT
[#4]
And yet they'll still vote Dem in 2024.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:58:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Remember coal mines under Obama?

Fuck'm. If they were dumb enough to ignore history and once again give Dems the power.....Just fuck'm. They can eat cake for all I fucking care. In fact, I hope every Union knuckle dragging Biden loving retard goes fucking homeless. Eat shit you fucking mindless goddamn zombie, and let the scabs grab the work at half the pay while you fucking cry like a little worthless bitch.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:00:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I wonder how many of the laid off guys actually voted for Biden? I know the fat cat bosses probably did, but why would the working guy?
View Quote

Because their union bosses told them to.  And many do what they're told because muh union boss.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:01:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I know maybe two guys out of thirty who would have voted for poopy-pants. I'm union (closed shop, no choice) and by and large, we all loved Trump.
View Quote

2 out of 30 is enough to swing the vote in key areas even without fraud.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:01:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We must hurt far more as a nation. Then we will have the capacity to fight back.

Until then, bring on the pain.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:01:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Because their union bosses told them to.  And many do what they're told because muh union boss.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder how many of the laid off guys actually voted for Biden? I know the fat cat bosses probably did, but why would the working guy?

The boomer generation, by and large. The X'ers like me and younger don't want to hear their bullshit..........
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:02:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What did those fucking retarded idiots think was going to happen?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:04:03 AM EDT
[#11]
They'll vote commie again in 2024.

Their lamentations matter not, because they won't ever learn.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:04:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Fuck unions
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:05:12 AM EDT
[#13]
It's really simple:

If you are middle or upper-middle class and work hard for your money and station in life, whether represented by a union or not, the Democratic Party will work against you at every possible opportunity all the while promising you shiny and free shit to get your support.  If you have self-sustaining wealth/income, the Democratic Party not only wants to redistribute it and destroy your social class, they want to use your own money to fund your own demise.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:05:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know maybe two guys out of thirty who would have voted for poopy-pants. I'm union (closed shop, no choice) and by and large, we all loved Trump.

one is a boomer, ready to retire and the other is a guy about 5 years older than me. He is actually good at his job, but is a loose cannon on pretty much any social isuue.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:11:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Fucking retards.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:15:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Xiden said he was going to do this.  Trump bought it up during the debates.

And yet they voted for him

Dumbfucks
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:15:36 AM EDT
[#17]
I'd post the Nelson "Ha-Ha" meme, and they deserve every bit of this, but unfortunately this fucks over a lot of people who didn't vote for grandpa pervert and don't deserve it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:17:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
You would have to be retarded to think the democrats anyone gives a shit about the working class anyone else.
View Quote

Hell, 1/2 this forum would gladly throw the other 1/2 in the ovens.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:22:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You would have to be retarded to think the democrats anyone gives a shit about the working class anyone else.

Absolutely. If this place has taught me anything, it is that being a gun owner by no means equates to being a traditional, God fearing American. Having said that, there are a lot of good folks and interesting things here.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:28:19 AM EDT
[#20]
People don’t believe the Dem agenda be like it is, but it do.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:37:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Fuck everyone of those motherfuckers. You asshole pieces of fucking shit voted for Dems and you assholes deserve this outcome. Now go stand in the unemployment lines.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:47:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Why would anyone be surprised by this.........oh they aren't
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:48:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Fracking is next.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:51:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Probably a dupe but, You get what you deserve.

The United Association of Union Plumbers and Pipefitters, which endorsed Biden in the 2020 election, expressed their disappointment with the decision.

“In revoking this permit, the Biden Administration has chosen to listen to the voices of fringe activists instead of union members and the American consumer on Day 1,” General Association President Mark McManus said in a statement.
View Quote

I have zero sympathy for the union members that helped vote this guy in. I hope it hurts.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:44:35 AM EDT
[#25]
But at least there are no more mean tweets from POTUS.

They will fucking starve to death, lose their homes & forget about sending their kids to college, but no more mean tweets, actually no tweets at all I don't think the Chinese Hack in office knows how to tweet!
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:49:11 AM EDT
[#26]

Fucking morons.

But hey, uNion stRONg and all, right?  "muh grandpappy said always vote democrat, cause union"

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:52:16 AM EDT
[#27]
The Democrats don't need the unions anymore.  They have 100 million illegals to recruit into the fold.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:52:39 AM EDT
[#28]
??

Lol
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:06:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:11:34 AM EDT
[#30]
First, second, and third posts nail it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:14:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Xiden said while campaigning that he was going to cancel it.  What a bunch of dumbasses.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:21:56 AM EDT
[#32]
An interesting analysis by one of my favorite forecasters predicts most blue-colar unions will be shifting Republican; actions like these make it all the more certain.

https://mailchi.mp/zeihan/life-after-trump-part-iv

Organized labor has been arguably the most important Democrat voting block for decades, but it isn't a happy group. Three reasons predominate.

The first – globalization – proves that sometimes in geopolitics the conventional wisdom is true: a lot of low- and mid-skilled manufacturing capacity has decamped America.

For most Americans, digitization and free trade worked out great, enabling access to cheaper goods and while allowing the American workforce to focus on big value-added stuff like product design. No wonder that from 1985 through 2015 most Congressional Democrats stood shoulder-to-shoulder with business-led Republicans in pushing trade deals through Congress. But blue-collar workers? They didn't do so well. Unemployment and opiates ensued.

Third, is an oft-overlooked cultural aspect. Outside of old-school manufacturing and coal mining, organized labor never penetrated into most of the private sector. Old-school manufacturing and coal mining had their hey-days over a half century ago, when most of the people with the "good" jobs were male and white. No other non-racial, non-gender voting block is as concentrated by race and gender. Which means as old-school manufacturing and coal jobs were lost, they were nearly invariably lost by white men.

Perhaps as important, the sort of work that most private-sector union populations engage in is called "blue collar" for good reason. It tends towards the physically demanding. At the risk of sounding a bit classist, folks who throw rivets or sling trees probably don't have doctorate degrees or live in high-rise condos. As a rule, such occupations are filled with people (read: white dudes) who have limited experience with other cultures and who are much more grounded in traditional society of church and family. They tend in the general direction of social conservatism. No matter what the Simpsons would have us believe, there are no gay steel mills.

And so union members have been inching Republican for the better part of the past two decades. Trump's rise presented union workers with a social conservative, anti-trade, anti-tech politician, and they went in whole hog. (I'm speaking here of private sector unions. Public sector unions are mostly white-collar workers and are an entirely different beast.)

The leadership of the Unions may still endorse the D's, but the rank-and-file are going to become an increasingly important part of the Republican coalition, assuming the R's maintain the same Economic Nationalist policies that Trump persued.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:26:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Wow, who would have thought the entire democrat campaign is built on lies and empty promises.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:29:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The United Association of Union Plumbers and Pipefitters, which endorsed Biden in the 2020 election, expressed their disappointment with the decision.

“In revoking this permit, the Biden Administration has chosen to listen to the voices of fringe activists instead of union members and the American consumer on Day 1,” General Association President Mark McManus said in a statement.
View Quote

I have zero sympathy for the union members that helped vote this guy in. I hope it hurts.
View Quote

Biden said he would do this and they endorsed him anyway
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:33:24 AM EDT
[#35]
All of the democrats i know have said "but the money is good" was not a compelling argument to keep the jobs.

so thats that.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:23:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Going to be a whole bunch of 5th wheels and barndominiums in Texas for sale shortly.

Biden was clear he was going to fuck us over and yet the unions and blue collar workers voted for him. No sympathy from me
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:39:41 AM EDT
[#37]

@goatboy
I know you’re busy, but can we get this .gif added to the “Memes” tab?
It’s going to be VERY useful.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:40:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Union said so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Union said so.

I know a guy who told me this very thing.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:02:48 AM EDT
[#39]
My deceased dad worked in a union shop. It was a good job, and he continuously fought against them screwing new workers. Both my parents voted for Trump in 2016 and were the epitome of great parents. Work hard, raise your kids right. Yet somehow all my siblings are somewhere between left and far left. After all my parents' efforts, I'm surrounded by lefty fucks. All for nothing.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:08:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
You would have to be retarded to think the democrats give a shit about the working class
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:12:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I seriously doubt the majority of the actual working pipeliners voted for the dipshit
View Quote

Union vote was strong for pedo Joe, they brag about in the uaw areas.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:19:46 AM EDT
[#42]
When they call them back "in a few weeks", and if the up the kickback to the dem party they might get one or two of those job sites back open.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:23:06 AM EDT
[#43]
You all would be surprised how many rank and file union members voted for Trump and are conservative .

Unions are a cross section of society just like any other group.
I'd no sooner wish unemployment on them than I would any of you.

Would you condemn all the rank and file military because the Pentagon, officer Corp  and some others vote for Dumocrats ?

We like minded people better learn to stick together friends or were even more f#cked.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:38:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Lol NFG!
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:39:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Union vote was strong for pedo Joe, they brag about in the uaw areas.
View Quote

Why do people here propose buying a UAW car?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:45:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:55:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The Democrats have been fucking over the unions for a long time.
View Quote

They’ll never learn.
Union, black voters, and now illegals are a given.
Stupid is as stupid does.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:57:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
You all would be surprised how many rank and file union members voted for Trump and are conservative .

Would you condemn all the rank and file military because the Pentagon, officer Corp  and some others vote for Dumocrats ?

We like minded people better learn to stick together friends or were even more f#cked.
View Quote

When the membership takes care of the leadership stealing their own money and giving it to communists , then and only then will the non communist union membership be worthy of giving a fuck what happens to them overall .

How much of your very own hard earned money went straight into Pedos pocket ?

Those pipeline guys paid for the honor of being fucked over .

You’d think they would revolt against the leadership . They do not
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:03:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Like minded?

With people that consistently fuck the industry and the country over for easy self gain by exploiting others?

Quit bullshiting yourself. Those people are like minded with the libs, that's why they support them.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:24:01 AM EDT
[#50]
I know democrats are truly ignorant but, did they think he wasn’t going to kill it?  

No different than gun owners voting for biden then bitching when their shit gets taken away.  Dumbfucks.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top