Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2023 12:34:20 PM EDT
Sort of like bacon flavored vodka.  Any one try it?  I know it doesn't sound quite right, but I have seen it mentioned more and more lately.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 3:17:25 PM EDT
[#1]
It’s absolutely disgusting and bacon fat washed is even worse.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 5:39:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JesseCJC:
It’s absolutely disgusting and bacon fat washed is even worse.
View Quote

I agree, however at angel's envy's distillery your and their "special" bar, they have a breakfast cocktail with angels envy bacon washed in it. That shit was the only time it was ever delicious. I've yet to be able to replicate it...
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:23:03 AM EDT
[#3]
My wife makes it with butter and brown sugar. Tastes like liquid butterscotch with a bourbon finish, not exactly my cup of tea but it does taste pretty good.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 9:32:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like it might be OK for cocktails, but not so great for sipping.  I may try it, but no hurry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top