Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/17/2021 2:11:12 PM EDT
Brother Of BLM Activist John Sullivan Tells FBI: ‘226 Members Of Antifa Instigated The Capitol Riot’

The brother of a BLM and Antifa agitator caught in video inside the Capitol during the protest is speaking out and snitching on his brother to the FBI, claiming that hundreds of members of Antifa were involved in a coordinated attack on the Capitol.

The Sullivan brothers are quite a pair. The adopted sons of retired Air Force Maj. Gen. Kevin J. Sullivan, John and James have been on opposite sides of the ideological spectrum since the George Floyd video was released last spring. And both have built reputations of being provocateurs with John helping Antifa and Black Lives Matter while James works closely with the Proud Boys.

John Sullivan was arrested in connection with instigating the Capitol riots on January 6th. A video of him and CNN photojournalist Jade Sacker emerged this week that shows them giddy following the murder of Trump-supporter Ashli Babbitt. Now, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani is wondering why a text message from James Sullivan was not revealed during the President’s second impeachment hearings in Congress.
View Quote

Rudy Giuliani tweeted about this and Twitter straight deleted his Tweet, apparently it ruins their narrative that Trump "incited" the riot.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:19:58 PM EDT
[#1]
More and more evidence that several antifa/blm agent provocateurs infiltrated the protest on behalf of CNN and democrats to create the narrative of "insurrection" before democrats impeached Trump a second time.

Ashli Babbit looks to be a casualty of the democrats' plan to quell the riots after they incited them.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:23:54 PM EDT
[#2]
And in other news ............ water is still wet.

This is not the least bit surprising to me. Tons of evidence from the real world supports it. Yes there were some of our folks tangled up in the mix, like that stupid bitch realtor from North Texas who should have known not to go in, but the overwhelming majority were leftist agitators.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:25:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This is not the least bit surprising to me. Tons of evidence from the real world supports it. Yes there were some of our folks tangled up in the mix, like that stupid bitch realtor from North Texas who should have known not to go in, but the overwhelming majority were leftist agitators.
View Quote

You know I don't really understand people on this forum.

Do you or do you not believe there was fraud in this election, which was ignored at every level and branch of government?

If so, then what do you believe is the appropriate response to an entirely fraudulent government being installed?

This is why "conservatives" will never win in this country: they let their opponents define the rules, they witness their opponents break the rules time and again, and they are for whatever reason bound to always follow the rules.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:26:47 PM EDT
[#4]
That is no surprise.  What I want to know is who coordinated them and the capitol police who let them in.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:27:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
More and more evidence that several antifa/blm agent provocateurs infiltrated the protest on behalf of CNN and democrats to create the narrative of "insurrection" before democrats impeached Trump a second time.

Ashli Babbit looks to be a casualty of the democrats' plan to quell the riots after they incited them.
View Quote

And it’s not going to stop. They will appear to be right wing conservative/ Trump supporters and cause any rallies or protests to turn violent. The MSM will be right there streaming it from within. Question is how do we separate them from us when we are censored?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:29:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That is no surprise.  What I want to know is who coordinated them and the capitol police who let them in.
View Quote

Be prepared to fight like hell for this kind of information.

The prosecutor cane out and said "there was no plan". So the cover up begins....
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:29:25 PM EDT
[#7]
And not a mention on MSM. Doesn't fit the narrative.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:31:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Treason and insurrection have different interpretations  depending on who is reporting, who is in power and who ultimately wins the conflict.

Both sides are fighting for legitimacy.

Keep this in mind when calling out our own.

Many people historically were traitors until all of a sudden when they became Patriots.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:32:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

And it’s not going to stop. They will appear to be right wing conservative/ Trump supporters and cause any rallies or protests to turn violent. The MSM will be right there streaming it from within. Question is how do we separate them from us when we are censored?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now that we know this is going on, we can inform others to BOLO and counter them.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:33:51 PM EDT
[#10]
I have NEVER been so SURPRISED IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:34:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This is why "conservatives" will never win in this country: they let their opponents define the rules, they witness their opponents break the rules time and again, and they are for whatever reason bound to always follow the rules.
View Quote

Preach.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:35:39 PM EDT
[#12]
En-volve.com credibility is pretty much zero, it's why we get accused of passing around fake news. I'll wait for someone more credible to pick up on it
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:37:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Trump supporters are looking for anything to excuse their role in the Capitol siege. The silliest and most childish is, "Well, Antifa started it. We just followed their lead".
If that's the case, Trumpers deserve to be manipulated by the obviously smarter leftists.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:37:43 PM EDT
[#14]
So rudy released something he claims is a tweet by this other guy, and rudys tweet has been taken down.
Does anybody have the original text anywhere?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:38:05 PM EDT
[#15]
I bet they will cover that tonight on ABC News.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:38:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Do you or do you not believe there was fraud in this election, which was ignored at every level and branch of government?

If so, then what do you believe is the appropriate response to an entirely fraudulent government being installed?

View Quote

Someone else mentioned in another thread, conservatives being so hung up on what's right, fair, and by the rules.
To the point that we will stand along the burial pits we have had to dig, facing our executioners, and asking them "Why is this OK for you, but not for us?"
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:38:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:39:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:39:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep. I saw a video of Ashli Babbit being dragged by her hair into the captial building.  Wait, no I didnt.

There is definitely a double standard when it comes to how they handle protestors, with them using the kid gloves on antifa and BLM while the right gets the national guard sicced on them, but lets stop pretending that everyone inside the capital was antifa too.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:40:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:41:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Trump supporters are looking for anything to excuse their role in the Capitol siege. The silliest and most childish is, "Well, Antifa started it. We just followed their lead".
If that's the case, Trumpers deserve to be manipulated by the obviously smarter leftists.
View Quote

Exactly, but many here will accuse you of being leftist for telling this truth.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:41:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Trump supporters are looking for anything to excuse their role in the Capitol siege. The silliest and most childish is,
"Well, Antifa started it. We just followed their lead".  If that's the case, Trumpers deserve to be manipulated by the
obviously smarter leftists.
View Quote

There definitely were some antifa in that crowd. They probably had a plan that roughly involved tearing stuff up and hiding behind the Trump flag. If trump/conservatives are going to show up en mass, they better have a plan and a team before hand. I definitely saw a lady on the sullivan video trying to get him and his people to stop breaking windows, and I saw a guy telling the crowd to leave the cops alone saying they were just doing their job. Sullivan was definitely instigating.

Full video.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:44:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Brother Of BLM Activist John Sullivan Tells FBI: ‘226 Members Of Antifa Instigated The Capitol Riot’

The brother of a BLM and Antifa agitator caught in video inside the Capitol during the protest is speaking out and snitching on his brother to the FBI, claiming that hundreds of members of Antifa were involved in a coordinated attack on the Capitol.

The Sullivan brothers are quite a pair. The adopted sons of retired Air Force Maj. Gen. Kevin J. Sullivan, John and James have been on opposite sides of the ideological spectrum since the George Floyd video was released last spring. And both have built reputations of being provocateurs with John helping Antifa and Black Lives Matter while James works closely with the Proud Boys.

John Sullivan was arrested in connection with instigating the Capitol riots on January 6th. A video of him and CNN photojournalist Jade Sacker emerged this week that shows them giddy following the murder of Trump-supporter Ashli Babbitt. Now, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani is wondering why a text message from James Sullivan was not revealed during the President’s second impeachment hearings in Congress.
View Quote

Rudy Giuliani tweeted about this and Twitter straight deleted his Tweet, apparently it ruins their narrative that Trump "incited" the riot.

View Quote

It really isn't that hard to believe.

Bottom line is I don't think our side is organized enough to do that kind of stunt.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:45:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It really isn't that hard to believe.

Bottom line is I don't think our side is organized enough to do that kind of stunt.
View Quote

Yup you got that right.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:46:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:47:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:50:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
This
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:51:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pelosi ? she has the power and the contacts
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:51:20 PM EDT
[#30]

Newsweek and FBI.............

Yes there were Trump supporters but to be told there were only a minor few Antifa types is folly.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:51:43 PM EDT
[#31]
So it’s ok to narc on family now?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:51:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

You deserve communism.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:52:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yep. I saw a video of Ashli Babbit being dragged by her hair into the captial building.  Wait, no I didnt.

There is definitely a double standard when it comes to how they handle protestors, with them using the kid gloves on antifa and BLM while the right gets the national guard sicced on them, but lets stop pretending that everyone inside the capital was antifa too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The cops removed barriers and didn't have reinforcements to stop the oncomers after the antifa/blm agitators broke through. Their inadequate preparedness is very suspicious as if they were told to stand down.

This was made to look like an insurrection and the security was almost inviting it to happen.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:53:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:56:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

The BLM  peaceful protests turn into riots and burning because of the crowd energy and smaller percentage of  bad agitators, and lots of people who would not normally engage in criminal behavior get caught up in the moment.  Notice the crowd size from peaceful protest and marching, to the highway blockage crowd sizes, to the actual looting and burning crowd sizes.  A large percent of people go home long before it builds to that level, or flat out leave when they see it going bad.

Do you think she was an instigator and agitated the crowd or got caught up in the moment when other people started instigating and agitating the crowd?  In her case, I don't know but I wouldn't put it past antifa to instigate and agitate the crowd to get the results that happened.

It could also be a bunch of right wing idiots that instigated and agitated the crowd and others that got caught up in the moment.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:58:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Man I just cannot keep up with this anymore....

Was it a glorious revolution or did we just get scapegoated by Antifa?  

Was Ashley Babbitt a hero or just someone who got fooled?  

Decide already so I know what to think.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:58:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The cops removed barriers and didn't have reinforcements to stop the oncomers after the antifa/blm agitators broke through. Their inadequate preparedness is very suspicious as if they were told to stand down.

This was made to look like an insurrection and the security was almost inviting it to happen.
View Quote

This.

The lack of security for a known protest could not have been an accident.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:00:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope. I'm all for taking 100% responsibility but if this was all staged by the authorities so that they could maximize the propaganda and label every Trump supporter a terrorist....no, I ain't going down like that.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:01:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yes there were Trump supporters but to be told there were only a minor few Antifa types is folly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Newsweek is only one outlet, reporting the same thing as every other outlet. But that isn't what matters.

What matters is that before the FBI started their investigation, they had determined that it was all Trump supporters and ANTIFA was not involved. Sure, the FBI eventually found that there was no evidence of Russian collusion, and that "hands up, don't shoot" was a lie, but those were postscripts and to this day have never figured in to the narrative. The FBI is going after the Trump supporters for the Capitol riot, not ANTIFA.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:01:30 PM EDT
[#40]
At least the left didn't set fire to the Reichstag , this time.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:02:43 PM EDT
[#41]
It don't matter now . the game is on so just sit back and enjoy the ride
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:03:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Leftists: Trump sycophants caused the Capital roits.

Conservatives:  Antifa did this.

Truth: You are both assholes.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:06:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

It may or may not be "fake news" but the words of the brother of John Earle Sullivan are not worthy for consideration?  Asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:08:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The BLM  peaceful protests turn into riots and burning because of the crowd energy and smaller percentage of  bad agitators, and lots of people who would not normally engage in criminal behavior get caught up in the moment.  Notice the crowd size from peaceful protest and marching, to the highway blockage crowd sizes, to the actual looting and burning crowd sizes.  A large percent of people go home long before it builds to that level, or flat out leave when they see it going bad.

Do you think she was an instigator and agitated the crowd or got caught up in the moment when other people started instigating and agitating the crowd?  In her case, I don't know but I wouldn't put it past antifa to instigate and agitate the crowd to get the results that happened.

It could also be a bunch of right wing idiots that instigated and agitated the crowd and others that got caught up in the moment.

View Quote

Wasnt she shot right near the door to where congress was hiding and wetting themselves?  She might not have been the tip of the spear but she was close enough to the front line of the action to where she just didn’t waunder up at the wrong place at the wrong time either.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:08:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Leftists: Trump sycophants caused the Capital roits.

Conservatives:  Antifa did this.

Truth: You are both assholes.
View Quote

Antifa provoked the crowd and the capitol police enabled the crowd to "riot".

Truth is....you're not looking for the truth.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:11:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It may or may not be "fake news" but the words of the brother of John Earle Sullivan are not worthy for consideration?  Asking for a friend.
View Quote

Do you think brothers who are members of groups on the complete opposite ends of the political spectrum share their rioting plans with one another?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:11:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Wasnt she shot right near the door to where congress was hiding and wetting themselves?  She might not have been the tip of the spear but she was close enough to the front line of the action to where she just didn’t waunder up at the wrong place at the wrong time either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Murdered to quell the "riots".
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:13:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Antifa provoked the crowd and the capitol police enabled the crowd to "riot".

Truth is....you're not looking for the truth.
View Quote

So now the leftist are smarter than Trump supporters who cant tell they are being duped in a trap thats going to fuck all of us now?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:13:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's not that simple and no one is excusing the non-antifa idiots at the capital.

But lets say you are at a peaceful rally when some antifa asshole starts throwing rocks at the cops from behind you (consistent antifa tactice) and the cops wade into you, pushing and shoving and pepper spraying. The mele has stared and you dont even know why the cops "attacked" you. See how this works.

Some of us had asshole trouble maker friends in high school and have experienced this on a smaller scale.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:13:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Anyone who actually looked at the videos would know this.
View Quote

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top