Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2020 1:28:34 AM EDT
Make no mistake, it's vicious. Wife wanted a little princess to dress up. It's anything but, plus it's attached herself to me, which irritates the wife..

Link Posted: 2/15/2020 9:05:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Yesterday I guy told me about an incident two elderly people had with their two all black miniature size dogs.

Apparently someone broke into their home armed in the middle of the night.  One of the dogs was known to be very aggressive towards strangers.  It attacked the intruder in the dark.  Bit him in the crotch, legs, arms, and somehow the neck.  Apparently he was bleeding quite a bit, and in order to escape the attack he jumped through a closed window.  The intruder didn't realize there was a two story drop waiting for him.  Between the dog attack, the glass cuts, and the fall, he was done.  The cops found him on the ground unconscious, armed with a revolver.  The couple credit the dog for saving their lives.

What say the "Pit Bull" crowd now?
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:17:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Watch out, a pack of those can skelotinize a man in seconds.

Saw a brindle chihuahua in a car outside of a gas station as I was walking in, and it was trying to eat its way through the glass to get at me as I passed.  I walked out a couple of minutes later and the guy that owned the car was ahead of me.  I asked about the dog and he took him out and was holding him, talking about it, and the whole time it was barking and growling at me like it wanted to kill me.  I've seen some little bitey dogs that would growl or snap at your hand if you tried to let it sniff you, but this little shit acted like it wanted to kill anyone that was near the car or the guy.  I definitely didn't ask if I could pet it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 1:01:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Watch out, a pack of those can skelotinize a man in seconds.

Saw a brindle chihuahua in a car outside of a gas station as I was walking in, and it was trying to eat its way through the glass to get at me as I passed.  I walked out a couple of minutes later and the guy that owned the car was ahead of me.  I asked about the dog and he took him out and was holding him, talking about it, and the whole time it was barking and growling at me like it wanted to kill me.  I've seen some little bitey dogs that would growl or snap at your hand if you tried to let it sniff you, but this little shit acted like it wanted to kill anyone that was near the car or the guy.  I definitely didn't ask if I could pet it.
View Quote
Sounds like my wife's Chihuahua. It growls and snaps when I approach her. Lots of times it just comes over and sits with me. But when he's with her, if I look in that direction, it starts growling.
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top