Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
sorry_your_girl_lost
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You won't be laughing when she impeaches Drumpf.
sorry_your_girl_lost
At least he is staying consistently butthurt in all these threads about Pelosi. Consistency is usually not a strong point of these trolls. Damn I hate to think all the knowledge he has shared with us in all those posts. Now I see he is on the collusion broom. ...
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 11:59:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Daddy took away her keys to the jet.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 12:05:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Has it been unseasonably hot in AK that led to glacial melt and release of a brain eating bacteria?
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 12:06:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
She uses Mexicans to operate a broom, so it's easy to understand how she thinks she can shove it up her ass and paddle to Europe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don’t get it.
She uses Mexicans to operate a broom, so it's easy to understand how she thinks she can shove it up her ass and paddle to Europe.
there's gotta be something outrageously un-PC calling flying monkeys Mexicans.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 12:08:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Is it a full moon?  Seems to be a few posters in GD tonight going full autistic assault.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 12:10:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The fuck is it with all the Trump hate around here. Some of you guys sound like you belong over at DU. FFS.  
View Quote
:shrugs shoulders: maybe we should have voted for hillary and they would be happy.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 12:10:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
With an entourage of flying democrat flunkies behind her?
View Quote
RAYCIST!!!!! SHUN HIM!!!

Link Posted: 1/18/2019 12:11:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Mueller will provide all the proof Trump is controlled by Putin and that will turn GOP Senators.
View Quote
Yeah, you want proof?

According to the Demoncraps and the propagandists in the media, Putin controlled Trump to improve our economy, give us the lowest unemployment in years, put us in direct competition with Russia for oil & gas sales to europe, encourage building a border wall and tighten our border security, lower our taxes, slow recognition of communist Cuba, kill socialized medicine, nominate and fight to confirm a conservative SCOTUS Justice, withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, impose ethical standards including a lobbying ban, rebuild our military and order a new national strategy and nuclear posture review, increase defense spending immensely, elevate U.S. Cyber Command into a major warfighting command, and a host of other 'pro-Russian' stuff.

TDS is real.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 12:11:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Just a personal opinion, but I don't think these 'politicians' ought to be traveling on the tax payers dime regardless of the status of the federal budget. If it is not critical business, without which the nation would experience dire consequences (so basically under no normal circumstances) none of these people should be using private jets funded by tax revenues. It is unbelievable to me that we have gotten to a place where we have to celebrate the denial of such an expense. It should be summarily denied unless there are extremely damn good reasons that justify the expense.

I don't have a major problem with a President having access to travel...AF1, etc....but for the average congressman and senator? Fuck them....fly commercial like the rest of us. The balance of power needs to shift...these so-called 'officials' need to be reminded that they are still just citizens and no more special than the people they are supposedly representing.
View Quote
I agree. Alot of career politicians think they are royalty and do as they please.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 12:16:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I agree. Alot of career politicians think they are royalty and do as they please.
View Quote
Doesn't Pelosi travel on .gov jets and swill thousands of dollars worth of high-dollar booze on the flights...all at taxpayer expense?

The fucking cunt is a multi-millionaire and she sticks us with the bill for her lavish pomposities.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 12:16:58 AM EDT
[#11]
What business could Pelosi and her underlings possibly have in Europe?
Get busy and fix things here.
Piece of work.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 12:18:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
You poor baby
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 12:22:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just a personal opinion, but I don't think these 'politicians' ought to be traveling on the tax payers dime regardless of the status of the federal budget. If it is not critical business, without which the nation would experience dire consequences (so basically under no normal circumstances) none of these people should be using private jets funded by tax revenues. It is unbelievable to me that we have gotten to a place where we have to celebrate the denial of such an expense. It should be summarily denied unless there are extremely damn good reasons that justify the expense.

I don't have a major problem with a President having access to travel...AF1, etc....but for the average congressman and senator? Fuck them....fly commercial like the rest of us. The balance of power needs to shift...these so-called 'officials' need to be reminded that they are still just citizens and no more special than the people they are supposedly representing.
I know it will never happen,  but I think the reason many here fantasize about SHTF is because we know that these 'offcials' will be dead inside a week.  Of the power went out for a protracted duration,  the ruling class today would be extinct in short fashion. All those peppers that get laughed at would (will) have the last laugh.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 12:44:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Terribly sorry your mom lost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Terribly sorry your mom lost.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 1:15:31 AM EDT
[#15]
"The Love (Lib) Boat"

https://youtu.be/Lq59MO40gGY
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 9:32:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
sorry_your_girl_lost
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
sorry_your_girl_lost
Orange_man_bad!
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 9:42:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
QFT
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 9:50:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

sorry_your_girl_lost
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 10:11:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Mueller will provide all the proof Trump is controlled by Putin and that will turn GOP Senators.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes I will. Because she does not have the ability to impeach Trump. All she can do is preside over articles of empeachment being drawn up, which she will walk over to the Senate where they will be dropped into the circular. It will be even funnier.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 10:14:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Without the senate it will all be theater.

And imagine how Trump will punch back at something like that.  I know the word epic gets thrown around alot, but the moon landing was epic, the building of the pyramids was epic, Trump punching back at the impeachers - that will be epic scale.

Glorious!
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 10:15:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
That made me laugh even harder.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 10:16:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yeah, you want proof?

According to the Demoncraps and the propagandists in the media, Putin controlled Trump to improve our economy, give us the lowest unemployment in years, put us in direct competition with Russia for oil & gas sales to europe, encourage building a border wall and tighten our border security, lower our taxes, slow recognition of communist Cuba, kill socialized medicine, nominate and fight to confirm a conservative SCOTUS Justice, withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, impose ethical standards including a lobbying ban, rebuild our military and order a new national strategy and nuclear posture review, increase defense spending immensely, elevate U.S. Cyber Command into a major warfighting command, and a host of other 'pro-Russian' stuff.

TDS is real.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, you want proof?

TDS is real.
Don't forget that Trump said he wants a space based missile defense system which will have the Soviets, err Russians, apoplectic.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 10:21:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Trump dragging stuff like this out where the public can see it is one of the most valuable aspects of his presidency.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 3:36:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Bill Clinton was impeached- it didn’t seem to slow him down much.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 4:12:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes I will. Because she does not have the ability to impeach Trump. All she can do is preside over articles of empeachment being drawn up, which she will walk over to the Senate where they will be dropped into the circular. It will be even funnier.
As opposed to Hitlary and the dems being paid by Putin for certain "Favors"
I know, the thought of Hitlary and Princess pelosi taking cash from Putin for that three way made me throw up a little too...
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Orange man taking away your welfare check?
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 4:52:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Bill Clinton was impeached- it didn't seem to slow him down much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bill Clinton was impeached- it didn't seem to slow him down much.
Is this dude for realz? Impeach away. I give absolutely no fucks. At all. Most likely case is McConnell drops the articles of impeachment in the trash can and keeps confirming judges. Even assuming the Senate convicts on impeachment, we get President Pence which is even better in my opinion. So yeah, "Impeach DRUMPF!" LOL
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 4:55:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Bullshit. I laugh at our fucked up politicians everyday. Impeachment proceedings won't change that.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:34:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I don't have a major problem with a President having access to travel...AF1, etc....but for the average congressman and senator? Fuck them....fly commercial like the rest of us.
View Quote
Most of them do fly commercial, most of the time. Sheila Jackson-Lee is famous for babbling racial meltdowns when she buys economy tickets and can't get free first-class upgrades.

However, FNP is in the presidential line of succession, and decades ago some President decided that everybody who was, needed an official aircraft in case Vladimir Putin nuked us and all of a sudden the Speaker of the House needed to be protected and be able to order a nuclear strike.

FNP is famous for throwing a shit fit the last time she was Speaker, actually: GWB have have her something that wasn't yuuuge but still big enough to get her between DC and her district unrefueled. She travels with a slightly smaller entourage than any three boy bands, and bitched that the aircraft GWB gave her wasn't big enough for everybody and she wanted a 737 instead.

If it were up to me, the first five or ten steps in the succession would get the cheapest thing that would go nonstop between Andrews and wherever the NEACP is kept (Offutt?), but Andrews, Offutt, and their home district would be the only places that aircraft is allowed to go.

Everybody else in Congress can walk. If AOC needs a snack, she can just eat some grass in the median strip.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:36:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:37:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trollin’ Trollin’ Trollin.....
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:39:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:40:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:42:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
The Russians will NEVER let that happen.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 6:09:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
What business could Pelosi and her underlings possibly have in Europe?
Get busy and fix things here.
Piece of work.
View Quote
1. Afghanistan - Poppy/Drug business meetings
2. Belgium - EU/Mutual Globalist business meetings
3. Egypt - Muslim Brotherhood business meetings

Just my opinion
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 6:19:06 PM EDT
[#36]
How can this not be in here yet?

Link Posted: 1/18/2019 7:56:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 8:02:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You poor baby
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You poor baby
Sarcasm, can you detect it?
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 8:15:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top