Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2022 9:30:39 PM EDT
I'm in the market for a decent bread machine. I'd prefer a two pound loaf and a horizontal pan (like the Zojiruhsi Virtuoso), but I don't want to drop $300+ on this. I also don't have any need for the machine to dump in "mix ins" like the Breville Custom Loaf does. I just want something that makes good bread, doesn't have any non-stick to flake off of the pan, and will let me make some good sandwich bread fairly easily. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 5:46:28 AM EDT
[#1]
If you are willing to bake the bread in the oven after letting the machine do the work then the cheapest model you can find on Amazon will be fine.  You will get a much more appealing loaf anyway by that method than what you would from even an expensive machine.

Link Posted: 5/11/2022 5:55:06 AM EDT
[#2]
We make bread all the time so we forked out for the Zojiruhsi, it's been fantastic
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top