Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2018 10:28:25 AM EDT
https://www.google.com/amp/www.ibtimes.com/yeti-coolers-cuts-ties-nra-several-gun-enthusiasts-announce-products-boycott-2674385%3famp=1

Between now and April 30th PELICAN coolers will donate $10 from every cooler sold to NRA and also send free tumbler. Made in USA TO BOOT. Yeti made in china
Use promo code PELICANPROUD
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 10:32:10 AM EDT
[#1]
With Camping season just starting, I was really close to buying us two Yeti Coolers, one big (for food) and one small or medium (for Drinks)...  I was waffleing back in fourth between them and one of their competitors.  They made the decision easy for me....
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 10:45:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Boycott activated.
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 10:50:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
With Camping season just starting, I was really close to buying us two Yeti Coolers, one big (for food) and one small or medium (for Drinks)...  I was waffleing back in fourth between them and one of their competitors.  They made the decision easy for me....
View Quote
Pelican makes really nice stuff.
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 11:07:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Do I have to peel the stickers off my brodozer?  How will people know that I paid too much for my cooler?
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 11:17:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Check out RTIC
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 9:08:07 AM EDT
[#6]
figured i'd post a link to yeti's side of the discussion

https://www.chron.com/national/article/Yeti-NRA-guns-second-amendment-Hammer-12856542.php
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 9:23:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Do I have to peel the stickers off my brodozer?  How will people know that I paid too much for my cooler?
View Quote
Do you also wear white framed Oakley’s, affliction t shirts, and a flat billed hat?

If so, they’ll know.
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 9:41:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Boycott activated.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 8:36:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Just place your NRA stickers over the Yeti logo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top