Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2020 7:06:51 AM EDT
I know some of you guys have them. I'm a fan. Really like the oval shank nosewarmers. Feel just perfect to me. A little spendy, but not too bad and he is fairly local to me, so feels good to support him. Great blends too. Just got the nosewarmer on the left.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 10:11:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 10:54:54 PM EDT
[#2]
looking to pick up my first Boswell soon. I'd like to go to the shop to buy one, but not sure if they even sell them there, or if they only put them up on Monday nights. This last release on Monday had a nice 12g with green stem that I ALMOST picked up, but didn't pull the trigger fast enough and it was sold by the time I decided. He makes some very nice stuff!
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 2:16:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
looking to pick up my first Boswell soon. I'd like to go to the shop to buy one, but not sure if they even sell them there, or if they only put them up on Monday nights. This last release on Monday had a nice 12g with green stem that I ALMOST picked up, but didn't pull the trigger fast enough and it was sold by the time I decided. He makes some very nice stuff!
View Quote

They definitely sell them at the shop.  I have been a few times to the one in Chambersburg, even did some remote work from their lounge upstairs.

Using one I bought there, right now in fact.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 8:14:49 PM EDT
[#4]
The storefront has been closed due to Wolf shutting everything down, but they should be opening soon. Both locations have pipes in the store to buy. They have also been posting pipes up on an almost daily basis since they have the stores closed, show check frequently!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top