Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2021 5:32:58 PM EDT
What are you using Specifically for running?  

No inside the ear earbuds.  It seems some of the inner ear earbuds, but not all, give me swimmers ear from running.   Also I am not looking for noise canceling since I want to hear traffic.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:41:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Myself and a few members of my family have the different versions/generations of the AfterShokz, from wired to wireless.  While running/jogging they are good for talk radio or podcasts, not so much music.  Spoken word is where these headphones excel.  They are also very susceptible wind noise/being drowned out.  One runs the risk of cranking up the volume which will supposedly still cause hearing damage.

The microphones on all the models work well as long as your phone can play nice.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 6:09:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Another vote for AfterShokz, wireless

ETA: And, yes, I use them primarily for running. I have recently started using them for work conference calls. I've had fewer complaints about the mic and background noise than I have other headsets that I've tried, wired or not.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 6:28:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Another vote for AfterShokz, wireless

ETA: And, yes, I use them primarily for running. I have recently started using them for work conference calls. I've had fewer complaints about the mic and background noise than I have other headsets that I've tried, wired or not.
View Quote

I really appreciate both of your input.   I saw that brand on my Amazon search, but was skeptical since  It showed up as "sponsored ".   So with your reviews I'll give them a try.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top