Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2019 10:40:01 AM EDT
So I thought ya'll should know that if you're looking for a biometric lock, you should avoid Bison like the plague if you like your rights. I'm in an argument with the owner right now on gun.deals, and he's openly professed his fondness for gun control and thinks AR builders and people that care about specs are "nerds". Which we are, but we only get to call each other that.

Mods, if this should be posted elsewhere please move it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 2:15:46 PM EDT
[#1]
so....you don't like that he called AR builders nerds?....I mean we kinda are lol nerds of the gun world I suppose

what were his gun control statements that he posted?
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 8:31:18 PM EDT
[#2]
We, can call each other nerds, to all others it's Master of Gun Fu.

Started with the usual "common sense" bullschnit, then I prodded him enough to say we should follow the Aussie model when I told him that background checks equal gun registry.

"You're just an idiot - https://sydney.edu.au/news-opinion/news/2018/03/13/gun-laws-stopped-mass...
Gun laws stopped mass shootings in Australia [13 March 2018]
"The odds that a 22-year absence of mass shootings in Australia since 1996 gun reforms are due to chance are one in 200,000, new research reveals."

He tried calling me a racist because I said the chinese make poor quality components, that went on for a while. Then proceeded to denounce me as trailer trash for not agreeing with his mantra.

"I'm the one making arguments in bad faith? You literally know nothing about this product but you're 1000% sure it's bad because it's "chinese crap." You hold out your racist propaganda like a gleaming badge of honor. Have you no shame?"
"I'm going to ignore you and your 6 whole IQ and get back to running a business while you beat your wife in some back country trailer park you call your "house.""

Really seems like he doesn't have our best interest in mind.
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 7:39:38 PM EDT
[#3]
A little update; looks like he expired the ad on gun.deal and high tailed it for the time being. Our first go around was about 2 months ago, and then he popped back up last week, so he may return.

Product is still live on amazon, but he was fool enough to claim he was going to try an larger national roll out. Let you know if he seeps out of the sewer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top