Fukers need to learn to drive 1st
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:44:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fucking Ohio....ugggbhh.
View Quote

While I agree Ohio drivers suck, that's absolutely hilarious coming from floridaman of all people.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:45:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Ohio has to be one of the top 5 worst states in the country. It's difficult for me to even drive through it let alone spend any time there
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:46:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Ohio has to be one of the top 5 worst states in the country. It's difficult for me to even drive through it let alone spend any time there
View Quote
PA says hold my beer.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:46:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ohio has to be one of the top 5 worst states in the country. It's difficult for me to even drive through it
View Quote

Parts of it are beautiful, the areas around the interstates aren’t included in that.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:48:21 PM EDT
[#8]
That's what Kansas said too until some dude still went to jail.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:49:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:49:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Last I checked the governor is one of the most anti gun Republicans in the nation. Pushed for AWBs and the like.

Doubting it will get traction while he is in office.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:51:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Dewine veto in 3..2...1....
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:51:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Good man
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:52:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Parts of it are beautiful, the areas around the interstates aren’t included in that.
View Quote

You’ve obviously never been to Youngstown.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:55:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I haven’t.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:56:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

While I agree Ohio drivers suck, that's absolutely hilarious coming from floridaman of all people.
View Quote
I thought their fast/slow lanes were just reversed out there.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:57:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Last I checked the governor is one of the most anti gun Republicans in the nation. Pushed for AWBs and the like.

View Quote

He just signed Stand Your Ground Law a few weeks ago as well as a law making switchblades and butterfly knives great again in Ohio. Ohio has been swinging to right on Guns for the last 8 years expanding everything.  All we need to do now is make pot legal in an interim election year and take away future wedge issues to protect our progress.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:59:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

He just recently signed the Stand your ground into law, so I don't think he is as anti gun as most folks think he is.

If he has plans for re election he knows he needs to be on the side of the people, he has dropped the ball to many times on other issues.

Edit: beat me to it
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:03:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He just recently signed the Stand your ground into law, so I don't think he is as anti gun as most folks think he is.

If he has plans for re election he knows he needs to be on the side of the people, he has dropped the ball to many times on other issues.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good news. Hopefully he stays that way. Luckily chances of gun control from the legislature is slim to zero.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:15:22 PM EDT
[#19]
oh man I'd love for this to pass.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:26:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:30:56 PM EDT
[#21]
I hold hope. DeSwine changed some knife laws and something else that could be found in the hometown thread that I can't remember.

Ohio is pretty red, even though some twats think it's purple.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:32:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agreed.  Total shithole.  Stay out.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:32:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Add this with the CMP north store and Ohio is looking pretty solid for a state that is still technically in the north east
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:34:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

And Montana...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana_Firearms_Freedom_Act
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:36:20 PM EDT
[#25]
As a northern neighbor to Ohio, I support this and wish them success.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:37:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Than if I were you I’d stop trying.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:39:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thank you.  Even if completely symbolic, I'd still like to see it passed.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:40:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:44:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Fucking Ohio....ugggbhh.
View Quote
Bro, I moved to Ohio from Florida a couple of years ago. I'm not sure you could any more wrong about the drivers here versus the ones in FL. I lived in FL for 5+ years and the drivers there are the worst I've ever seen in my life. I've never felt more unsafe driving in any other state in the country. I'll put it to you this way... when I moved to Ohio my car insurance rate nearly dropped in 1/2.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:45:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:45:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Hopefully when we can be done with dewine and get somebody less rino in. Then hopefully get constitutional carry. We did just pass stand your ground, he signed it for other things tied in with it if I understand correctly. Ohio is sick of the guy and his weekly grandstanding about nothing. Honestly I don’t really know how much worth claiming 2A sanctuary has. Sure sounds nice.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:48:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Bro, I moved to Ohio from Florida a couple of years ago. I'm not sure you could any more wrong about the drivers here versus the ones in FL. I lived in FL for 5+ years and the drivers there are the worst I've ever seen in my life. I've never felt more unsafe driving in any other state in the country. I'll put it to you this way... when I moved to Ohio my car insurance rate nearly dropped in 1/2.You were
View Quote
You just driving with other ohioians...and  ,Nj...NYrs.....
I'm native......
Yall are the most unpredictable....fast  .. slow...speed checking fucks out there..
Lol
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:59:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Let's get that constitutional carry too please

Thanks
View Quote

I like this approach too
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:03:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
We'll never forget when Ohio and Michigan went to war over who got Toledo.  Michigan won.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:04:28 PM EDT
[#35]
If it’s anything like Kansas’ it’s anemic and useless.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 4:32:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 4:49:25 AM EDT
[#37]

DO IT.

Push for them to do more than refuse to enforce illegal "laws"   ... they need to protect their citizens from enforcement of those illegal acts trying to pass themselves as "law."  This is the opposite of anarchy, if used to fight what's unconstitutional or otherwise illegal.

Things aren't made legal just because some legislator or judge scribbles them.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 5:04:32 AM EDT
[#38]
These sanctuary states need to mean what they say. A sanctuary means it's not to be fucked with. Ie the constitution is IT. Full auto, burst, suppressors, grenades, RPG, aow, sbr, etc should all be available and without stamp. No permit, no license needed. Physically upported by that state.

If this is just another "look at me, I'm pro 2a" stunts with no teeth, it's a damn joke.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 5:27:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Does this guy have regional support?
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 5:30:28 AM EDT
[#40]
2nd amendment or the 2nd amendment?
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 5:52:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Good for Ohio!
Of course it should be the entire nation.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 6:17:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Southeast Ohio hill country is a great place to live. Been here over 25 years and I'll be here the rest of my life.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 6:26:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are enough Republicans in house and senate to override Dewine if it gets that far. Unfortunately, they have not stood up to all the BS covid bullshit dewine puts out.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 6:31:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Love it!
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 6:36:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Entirely symbolic, but I like the sentiment.

Next step is to grow some real balls and give it teeth.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 6:53:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

He just signed Stand Your Ground Law a few weeks ago as well as a law making switchblades and butterfly knives great again in Ohio. Ohio has been swinging to right on Guns for the last 8 years expanding everything.  All we need to do now is make pot legal in an interim election year and take away future wedge issues to protect our progress.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking this.

To all the out-of-states talking shit

Florida=red flags and east coast fags
PA= Philly cheating and Yinzers beaten
MI= just Detroit....
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 6:54:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Winyfuck won't he's as fucked up as a football bat.
OHIO is pretty good for firearms the only fault is nfa.
They suport the constitution  except for nfa.
They require  fed registration. In 20 + years of owning mgs and cans I've never had an issue with the sheriff.
He's told me people like me aren't his concern.

They made statements that there problem with firearms is not citizens.
Over 90% of gun crime is committed by prohibited felons.
Arrest put in jail let out repeat it's ridiculous.

For me a 2a should be all guns with out infringement.
Not holding my breath for that
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 7:04:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Long past the time for cc without permit. Let's do that as well.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 7:05:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Add this with the CMP north store and Ohio is looking pretty solid for a state that is still technically in the north east
View Quote

You failed Geography? Didn't you?
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:36:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Fucking Ohio....ugggbhh.
View Quote

The no-drivin' somebodys must be transplants from Pa. Pa is the only place I know of that refers to guard rails as 'guide rails'. That should give you an indication of their driving mentality.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top