Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/27/2020 4:51:14 PM EDT
Attachment Attached File

According to a new book, Bill Clinton told him [Epstein] he slept with Monica Lewinsky because she was the 'only girl in the White House' during the 1995 government shutdown.

Epstein had been 'fascinated' by the Lewinsky scandal for years because he thought she was 'too unattractive to sleep with', a new book claims.

When Clinton told him why, Epstein called a friend during the trip and bragged: 'Guess what I learned?'

The book, 'A Convenient Death: The Mysterious Demise of Jeffrey Epstein' by journalists Alana Goodman and Daniel Halper also claims that socialite Lynn Forester de Rothschild was the one who made the connection between Epstein and Clinton.

Attachment Attached File

Forester made the connection during a dinner at Senator Ted Kennedy's house in 1995 when she piqued his interest by 'evangelizing' about Epstein's financial acumen.

The book puts renewed focus on Epstein's friendship with Clinton, which has been a source of constant embarrassment for the former President.

It is due to be released on Tuesday, a week after the premiere of a new Netflix documentary about Epstein in which his former IT contractor Steve Scully says he once saw Clinton on the pedophile's private island in the Caribbean.

Link
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 4:53:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Wait a minute... Monica was too unattractive to sleep with? Had he met Hillary yet?
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 4:53:59 PM EDT
[#2]
She he porked her cause she was convenient?  Not much of a revelation.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 4:54:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wait a minute... Monica was too unattractive to sleep with? Had he met Hillary yet?
View Quote

Yeah him and Hilldog were married well before that.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 4:54:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Rothschild bringing Clinton and Epstein together is kind of juicy.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 4:56:55 PM EDT
[#5]
LDR is a POS of the highest order of the Deep, Deep State mafia.

Of course she "connected" Epstein to Bill Clinton- Epstein was running a high level extortion "Honey Pot" operation to blackmail the highest level perverts around the world.  Not hard to figure out.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 4:57:46 PM EDT
[#6]
There's a lot of tired people out there
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 4:57:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, he said she was the only girl in the White House. Hillary is a beast so...
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 5:00:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Look fat, you cannot blackmail if the right parties aren't involved.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 5:18:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

IIRC, it was pretty obvious she was hitting on him.

Bill, why did you pork that trollop? Because it was there.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 5:27:29 PM EDT
[#10]
I would hit it now and then.  Just sayin...
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 5:32:16 PM EDT
[#11]
My one exception to comments about Clintons for the past 6 months, since I had direct access and close proximity to some of the people and events of this time period when I was stationed in the Military District of Washington:

Clinton is a sex addict that needed multiple "releases" each day, otherwise he would go nuts.  He was used to partying hard as the Governor of Arkansas, the Arkansas AG, international student with multiple rape investigations launched against him in England, multiple partners when he was at Yale, and throughout high school since he had a convertible Buick from the age of 16 in arguably the poorest State in the South (in close competition with Alabama and Mississippi).

As they were managing the transition into the WH between the election (Nov 1992) and inauguration (January 1993), Hillary and her minions that eventually became senior WH staffers vetted a bunch of women who could be trusted to keep their mouths shut (at least for talking).    

They referred to these women as "The Graduates" because they passed Hillary's standards of being able to keep quiet.  Hillary acted more as a cleaner and fixer in the wake of Bill's escapades with women dating back to college, as she was more interested in attaching herself to him because of his ability to meet and influence people.

During the transition, they fired a bunch of non-political WH Staffers and placed these 14 women in their official positions on GS payroll.

He could call one of these graduates up to the Oval Office or visit them in private sectors of the WH to get off, then get back to work.

When the Government shut-down happened, these women were no longer at work since they were official GS employees, so Monica filled the void as a young intern at the time.

The uniformed and Presidential detail Secret Service agents sometimes said they felt like they were running a prostitution service, and regularly wondered if Bill was getting any work done at all.

Hillary loved this dynamic because it allowed her to step in and make critical Executive decisions like key cabinet personnel selection (Janet Reno for AG as one example, Madelyn Albright for UN as another), the Travel Office firings scandal, and Waco, while Bill was off getting his pump primed and purged.

During the transition, it was so bad that Al Gore threatened to resign before the Inauguration because Hillary's people had occupied his Vice Presidential office, where Hillary planned to set up shop as the co-President "two-for-one-deal" they talked about on the campaign.

So yeah, there is a lot of truth to this account from Epstein.

Bill also slipped his Secret Service detail hiding under a blanket in the back seat of a car so he could rendezvous with some celebrity at a nearby parking garage in DC.

He also had a covert mini motorcade that had to look like other vehicles so he could go on sexcapades with some of his detail, and this cost one of the agents his career and almost his life when he got T-boned in one of the chase vehicles as the others went through a light.  That guy ended up with a TBI.

He also lost his key cards for the nuclear weapons delivery authorization that were changed out frequently (by key DOD personnel assigned to the President for such an event).

The Clinton White House years were one of the most chaotic of any US President in history, run like a sleaze ball smooth-talking used car salesman/pimp with a psychotic killer wife running the show in the background, with a pack of shady attorneys and low-life criminals as the WH staff.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 5:34:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah now they claim Bill was having a torrid affair with Ghislaine and Jeffery was his "cover"...he never had sex with any underage girls...

He also said he'd never been to Epsteins Island and only was with Epstein 3 times...

Witnesses put him at the island and travel logs about 60+ times on Epstein's jets...

They don't call him Slick Willy for nothing....

What he did for the company in Mena was epic and they'll love him forever.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 5:43:41 PM EDT
[#13]
I assume (ass u me) that secret service personnel take some kind of oath to not only protect the president but also the united states of America. It's a shame they didn't report or end any criminality that occurred during the Clinton or any presidency.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 5:48:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Rothschild bringing Clinton and Epstein together is kind of juicy.  
View Quote

Answers the question of who Epstein was running his honey pot on behalf of.  All the talk about Russia or Israel being behind him should all be put aside and people should realize what low levels old school money will stoop to in order to pull the strings of power.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 5:49:53 PM EDT
[#15]
FBC
FHC
FBHO
FJE
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 5:50:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hillary was actually kinda hot back in her young days.  Unless that wasn't really her in the picture I'm basing this statement off of, which I guess is possible.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 5:54:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Presidential equivalent of 'love at last-call'
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 5:54:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’m not entirely sure Bill ever fucked Hillary. I’m pretty sure he never impregnated her.

TC
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 5:54:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Hillary was actually kinda hot back in her young days...
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/27/2020 5:56:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
My one exception to comments about Clintons for the past 6 months, since I had direct access and close proximity to some of the people and events of this time period when I was stationed in the Military District of Washington:

The Clinton White House years were one of the most chaotic of any US President in history, run like a sleaze ball smooth-talking used car salesman/pimp with a psychotic killer wife running the show in the background, with a pack of shady attorneys and low-life criminals as the WH staff.
View Quote

QFMFT

Elected by Karen, with a little help from vote fixing
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 5:56:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I assume (ass u me) that secret service personnel take some kind of oath to not only protect the president but also the united states of America. It's a shame they didn't report or end any criminality that occurred during the Clinton or any presidency.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The Presidential Security Detail during Kennedy's era were a bunch of drunks, who dealt with all the hours away from home by sipping whiskey and bourbon in their break rooms.

Most SS agents are chasing fake currency out of one of the many Federal buildings in the various regions around the US, rarely involved with the Presidential and Executive Protection details for different cabinet members and family.

There is an unwritten understanding that you don't divulge personal details of the protectees because it breaks their trust and the trust of the organization (SS).

Several guys I used to work with went that route.

It's understood that we just don't talk about anything personal related to the VIPs, until maybe many years later.

For example, the official story of what happened with Clinton's knee down in Florida when he was visiting the professional golfer Greg Norman's estate.

Word from the inside was that they were partying hard with a bunch of women, not the BS story the public was given about Clinton and Greg walking late at night talking about world peace (Clinton's words, not mine).

“It tore in a way where there actually still was some of the tendon attached to the bone, which is uncommon, where there was a fairly large amount still attached to the bone,” Adkison said.

LA Times, March 15, 1997
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 5:56:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Too unattractive to sleep with? He must be gay she's fuckin fine as hell. I'd still fuck her today. If nothing else just to say she blew me
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 5:56:17 PM EDT
[#23]

There's an illuminati triangle eye thing going on in her crotch
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 5:58:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Clinton is a fuckking liar... the worst part of this is that the SS accompanied Clinton on Epstein island and likely observed Bill fucking these kids (and probably worse)but didnt say a word about it... our entire government is a criminal illegitimate cabal.

Epstein island was a CIA funded luxury retreat to provide a safe secure place for US politicians and international world leaders (aka NWO members) to molest children and worship their satanic owl god Molock... they probably murdered these children to silence them as well.

Epstein was just their pimp who had a network of woman that preyed upon these children and recruited them to this island
The worst part about all of this is that disgusting pig of an attorney general Trump appointed has covered all this up and likely had Epstein murdered to silence him.., drain the swamp my fukking ass
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 5:59:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have a friend who was one assigned to them during that time period. He won't talk abou it other than to say that there is nothing on earth that would make him vote for her.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 6:01:04 PM EDT
[#26]
My guess is that Epstein/Maxwell were Mossad agents because Israel has been shitting its pants ever since they nearly lost everything in the 1973 war.  The 1973 war was a watershed event because it came down to a race between the U.S. and U.S.S.R. as to who could ship in enough supplies and replacements to turn the tide.  Israel realized that it would lose any future proxy war without full U.S. assistance, and decided that good 'ol fashioned blackmail would be more effective than relying upon goodwill.  

Maxwell's father was killed in a literal James Bond-style yacht "drowning," and was rumored to be a Mossad and/or Russian double-agent for some time.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 6:04:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Hillary was actually kinda hot back in her young days.  Unless that wasn't really her in the picture I'm basing this statement off of, which I guess is possible.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 6:05:02 PM EDT
[#28]
I am no detective.. but if you compare the names of Epstein’s clients to the names that made huge donations to the Clinton foundation... they are the same names.
Barr is covering this up as well and has likely been using all his time as attorney general to destroy evidence.. obviously not doing legitimate investigations or prosecutions.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 6:05:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll admit that I saw a photo of her in a black leather bikini back in the early/mid 80s that was interesting.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 6:13:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I am no detective.. but if you compare the names of Epstein’s clients to the names that made huge donations to the Clinton foundation... they are the same names.
Barr is covering this up as well and has likely been using all his time as attorney general to destroy evidence.. obviously not doing legitimate investigations or prosecutors.
View Quote

I can believe that. He's a huge authoritarian type too. He fits the role. Have never liked him.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 6:24:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
My guess is that Epstein/Maxwell were Mossad agents because Israel has been shitting its pants ever since they nearly lost everything in the 1973 war.  The 1973 war was a watershed event because it came down to a race between the U.S. and U.S.S.R. as to who could ship in enough supplies and replacements to turn the tide.  Israel realized that it would lose any future proxy war without full U.S. assistance, and decided that good 'ol fashioned blackmail would be more effective than relying upon goodwill.  

Maxwell's father was killed in a literal James Bond-style yacht "drowning," and was rumored to be a Mossad and/or Russian double-agent for some time.  
View Quote

According to the MSM , Epstein got all his money by being a “hedge fund manager “
Ask yourself who in their right mind is going to hand over their financial assets to a convicted felon, pedophile?

The answer to that question is no one... no one but NWO heads of state who are satanic pedophiles themselves.

It’s an exclusive club... I’m sure there are other “Epstein’s” out there right now providing these services to this international cabal of NWO child molesters as well as safe secure places suspiciously immune from IRS or other government surveillance scrutiny where these elites continue their above the law/ morality behavior
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 6:26:46 PM EDT
[#32]
The author of “Crisis of Character,” a guy who was USSS, Uniform Div during the Lewinski scandal said the same things about Clinton. He was bored, pretty much confined to the Whitehouse, fucking the only piece of ass available, and moreover abusing his position to facilitate the situation. At one point the Secret Service were destroying White House embroidered state linen in the incinerator... with real gold thread in it, to conceal the cum and lipstick stains that Clinton was leaving around for the WH cleaners on a daily basis, and Clinton blatantly expected the SS to cover for him.

If you aren’t disgusted enough with the Clintons as it is or are interesting in learning even more about what reprehensible lowlifes they are, read Crisis of Character by Gary Byrne. That book will boil your blood.

I have a copy I’d be willing to pay forward if anyone’s interested.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 6:35:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Bill says Monica was "the only girl in the White House".  Does that mean Chelsea is really a man?  
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 6:39:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

He said the only “girl” in the White House.  Hillary is barely human.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 6:39:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Clinton is a fuckking liar... the worst part of this is that the SS accompanied Clinton on Epstein island and likely observed Bill fucking these kids (and probably worse)but didnt say a word about it... our entire government is a criminal illegitimate cabal.

Epstein island was a CIA funded luxury retreat to provide a safe secure place for US politicians and international world leaders (aka NWO members) to molest children and worship their satanic owl god Molock... they probably murdered these children to silence them as well.

Epstein was just their pimp who had a network of woman that preyed upon these children and recruited them to this island
The worst part about all of this is that disgusting pig of an attorney general Trump appointed has covered all this up and likely had Epstein murdered to silence him.., drain the swamp my fukking ass
View Quote

I'm sure the SS were handed some teenagers and told to have fun.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 6:43:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/27/2020 6:45:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
He also lost his key cards for the nuclear weapons delivery authorization that were changed out frequently (by key DOD personnel assigned to the President for such an event).
View Quote

I have a theory about that which I think I have mentioned before.

The biscuit was missing for something like a year when Hillary "found" it in the residence (so she claimed). IIRC that was in Aldrich's book.

I think she took it from Bill and just had it as a sort of power thing, just like attempting to occupy the VP's office. Part of the tell to that was her repeated accusations during the presidential campaign that Trump couldn't be trusted with the nuclear codes. Also her revealing the nuclear response time which is not something that I would imagine most first ladies are in the briefings for.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 6:46:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I'm sure the SS were handed some teenagers and told to have fun.
View Quote

Their personnel track record alone out and about in the field and on assignments over the past 10 years lends itself to that probability.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 6:49:06 PM EDT
[#39]
How did Epstein get so rich?
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 6:49:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 6:56:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Bill Clinton was banging Epstein's assistant, Ghislaine Maxwell.  That's why Bill started hanging around Epstein.  
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8362559/Bill-Clinton-accused-affair-Ghislaine-Maxwell-new-book-claims.html

Link Posted: 5/27/2020 6:56:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Barr is covering this up as well and has likely been using all his time as attorney general to destroy evidence.. obviously not doing legitimate investigations or prosecutions.
View Quote

Guess who was the outgoing Attorney General in 1993 that told the incoming Clinton AG to go after the sitting FBI Director at the time?

Guess who had approved his own illegal telephone-listening spy scandal when he was AG?

Bush 41 senior officials put heavy pressure on Barr to shut down FBI Director William Sessions investigation into their behind-scenes bank deals with Saddam.  Director Sessions was offended that someone would try to interfere with him based clearly on political reasons, and ignored them while continuing his genuine searches into the matter.

When Clinton came into the WH, Sessions had 14 referrals from DEA, NSA, Arkansas State Troopers, and other 3-letter agencies into espionage, murders, narcotics trafficking, money-laundering, shell companies under color of State government formed to cover criminal activities, obstruction of justice in multiple cases including murders and intimidation, you name it.

Director Sessions authorized FBI investigations into those cases as well, and they had been pursuing them for the first 6 months of the Clinton Administration.

Clinton told Janet Reno to ask Director Sessions to resign after they found some old-timer guys in the Bureau to falsify reports on Sessions doing petty little things.  If you read the official reports, one of his crimes was letting his wife have a VIP parking pass when she came to see him at FBI HQ.  Another was placing fire wood on one of the FBI Lear Jet flights that he used at his home when the trip was along the way.  They were grasping at really tiny straws to try to build a case against him during those 6 months.

They fired him on Monday, July 19th, 1993 after he refused to resign because the espionage investigation into Hillary and Vince Foster's activities in relation to 3 Swiss bank accounts out of Chiasso were boiling higher to the surface, with sealed indictments already issued for Hillary and Vince.

Vince Foster's body was found the next day, and acting FBI leadership was given the task of calling it a suicide and wrapping up all the evidence to support that silly cover for his murder.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 6:56:57 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote
BS.  Maxwell was the madam.  He was banging underaged tail.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 6:57:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

He was funded by the same people that ordered his murder.

As far as who killed him ... the only people that can walk into a secure federal detention facility, order guards to leave their posts, disable CCTV cameras, open locked jail cells, kill someone in federal custody and get away with it have the initials FBI

And the best part is they then get to “investigate “ the murder they committed.., .. very likely the same reason no one is ever caught committing murders for the Clintons
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 7:10:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Gentlemen, the one inescapable lesson you come to after seeing all of this is that DC is a bribery and blackmail mill.. where no one in congress or these weaponized alphabet agencies are ever held accountable for any crimes they commit because if congress tried to send Comey to prison Comey has the dirt on each and every congressman and doing so would result in mutually assured destruction.

There is obviously a secret society of criminals running this country and it doesn’t matter who we elect.. their agenda still gets implemented.. There is no political solution to this kind of corruption.

The only way a seizure prone, handicap, pants shitting little toad like Hillary can operate inside government the way she does is if the entire system is corrupt and assisting her in getting away with her crimes and theft... same goes for Pilosi who makes 200k per year before taxes but has a $400+ million dollar fortune immune from IRS or Government ethics/ accountability scrutiny
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 7:15:46 PM EDT
[#46]
What's the story about the weird painting in Epstein's place of Bill wearing a blue dress?
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 7:18:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
What's the story about the weird painting in Epstein's place of Bill wearing a blue dress?
View Quote

Some speculate that the dress bunbba is wearing in the painting isn’t Monica’s blue dress but a dress that Hillary wore to some historic pertinent event And is some bizarre veiled threat against Trump
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 7:31:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It’s an exclusive club... I’m sure there are other “Epstein’s” out there right now providing these services to this international cabal of NWO child molesters as well as safe secure places suspiciously immune from IRS or other government surveillance scrutiny where these elites continue their above the law/ morality behavior
View Quote

Surely you jest!
Anybody want pizza?
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 7:56:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

He blackmailed Leslie Wexner.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 8:06:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
...run like a sleaze ball smooth-talking used car salesman/pimp with a psychotic killer wife running the show in the background, with a pack of shady attorneys and low-life criminals as the WH staff.
View Quote

That sounds perfect description of BC. He even gives off that vibe.

And without a doubt Hillary too.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top