Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 7/22/2023 6:26:12 PM EDT
"Always accuse the other side of that which you are doing"  - Democrat proverb

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/revealed-biden-campaign-had-plan-send-alternate-electors/

The Biden plans were written and overseen by John Podesta. Podesta had a plan to ensure Biden won by sending an alternate slate of elections.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2023 6:33:34 PM EDT
[#1]
That can’t be true. Those in the know here have assured us that the election was on the up and up.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 6:35:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 6:37:27 PM EDT
[#3]
The Democrats had a whole plan to disrupt if Trump undeniably won including riots, storming Governor’s and state representative’s homes, elector recalls and state secessions.  Look up the “Transition Integrity Project” and the 3rd “scenario”. They wargamed this whole thing with Congressional representatives involved in the planning.  This was the true Insurrection plot. They actually published and planned this months before the election and were building a little commie army to fulfill it.  DC would’ve burned.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/16474/how-to-steal-an-election

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/16491/transition-integrity-project

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/10/transition-integrity-project-founder-suggested-military-coup-against-trump-days-after-inauguration/

https://rairfoundation.com/treason-left-wing-group-shut-down-dc-declares-war-intends-on-forcing-trump-from-office/
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 6:47:29 PM EDT
[#4]
they stole the election in order to select Evers over Walker...
Walker walked away like a whipped pup or like they had something on him...
Chicago Machine in Milwaukee & Madison & Green Bay
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 6:56:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That can't be true. Those in the know here have assured us that the election was on the up and up.
View Quote
"Most Secure Election Ever!"

-democrat communists
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 6:57:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Am I in before his water carriers that will explain this away ?
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 6:57:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Whitler was like “don’t worry cuz, we got this”
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 6:58:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2023 7:00:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Wisconsin sucks, Madison was like 98% for Biden, you parents sending sally or billy to Wisconsin sure as hell failed on instilling conservative values.  But my real point is, Michigan sucks more than WIsconsin.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 7:00:37 PM EDT
[#10]
delete
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 7:01:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

And that Trump would still be somehow WORSE than these assholes.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 9:22:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Wisconsin sucks, Madison was like 98% for Biden, you parents sending sally or billy to Wisconsin sure as hell failed on instilling conservative values.  But my real point is, Michigan sucks more than WIsconsin.
View Quote

I appreciate that, I guess, but you have to realize that while you will be down in IN waiting for action here in WI we will have a neverending cache of commies to slot and bodies to drop during the war of restoration.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 9:36:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 9:42:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Trump did win in 2020.  What you saw was a coup of a duly elected President via massive vote fraud.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 9:42:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The Democrats had a whole plan to disrupt if Trump undeniably won including riots, storming Governor’s and state representative’s homes, elector recalls and state secessions.  Look up the “Transition Integrity Project” and the 3rd “scenario”. They wargamed this whole thing with Congressional representatives involved in the planning.  This was the true Insurrection plot. They actually published and planned this months before the election and were building a little commie army to fulfill it.  DC would’ve burned.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/10/transition-integrity-project-founder-suggested-military-coup-against-trump-days-after-inauguration/

https://rairfoundation.com/treason-left-wing-group-shut-down-dc-declares-war-intends-on-forcing-trump-from-office/
View Quote

So, an insurrection? That would explain the Jan 6 debacle. Hell, that was a wet dream for them then.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 9:56:15 PM EDT
[#16]
If they rigged the voting as so many here claim why was this necessary? Why was it necessary to rig the media and stories about Hunter coming out if the voting itself was rigged?

I keep trying to explain it to people that the voting machines had NOTHING to do with it. They rigged it via censorship and the media.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 9:57:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So, an insurrection? That would explain the Jan 6 debacle. Hell, that was a wet dream for them then.
View Quote

As the OP's first sentence states ,   projection ,  always project .   Get out in front and make the accusation ASAP .
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:01:36 PM EDT
[#18]
We’re not voting our way out of this.

Get right with God and get trained up.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:03:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Trump did win in 2020.  What you saw was a coup of a duly elected President via massive vote fraud.
View Quote

So are you saying it's not normal to arrest and raid you political opponents or barricade ones self in the Whitehouse with the national guard? I was assured that was totally not fascist
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:03:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was told by a Marine here with a rifle loaded with green tips, that Jan 6 was the real coup.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:04:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If they rigged the voting as so many here claim why was this necessary? Why was it necessary to rig the media and stories about Hunter coming out if the voting itself was rigged?

I keep trying to explain it to people that the voting machines had NOTHING to do with it. They rigged it via censorship and the media.
View Quote

It's called covering all your bases. Something we don't do
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:04:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Contingencies.

They pulled every lever to make sure the American people wouldn't be able to reelect Trump.

The voting machines may or may not have had an impact on the outcome. There are some questionable occurrences.

Its suspicious that they aren't open source and that they have capabilities beyond necessary that makes them insecure and fraud enabling.

Most of the fraud probably came from mail in voting though.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:05:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its highlighted in the sited documents they popose agent provocateurs in the croud at any trump protests to ensure it got violent.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:07:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
"Always accuse the other side of that which you are doing"  - Democrat proverb

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/revealed-biden-campaign-had-plan-send-alternate-electors/

The Biden plans were written and overseen by John Podesta. Podesta had a plan to ensure Biden won by sending an alternate slate of elections.
View Quote

View Quote

But the Michigan GOV just prosecuted a bunch of Rs for doing the same thing!
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:08:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

We can't even get more than 20% of Republicans to show up to VOTE IN A GOD DAMN PRIMARY.

Just how much participation do you think you're going to get if, God forbid, things go beyond spicy?
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:12:22 PM EDT
[#26]
They want complete and total power. And won't stop until they get it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:15:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:15:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

We can't even get more than 20% of Republicans to show up to VOTE IN A GOD DAMN PRIMARY.

Just how much participation do you think you're going to get if, God forbid, things go beyond spicy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can get a lot done with fewer people than you think.

And even if you can’t, even if we’re doomed…getting right with God, getting trained, and (i forgot to type this part) finding a tribe of likeminded people is never in vain.

Individually we are easily broken, together, we are a mighty, um, bundle of sticks.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:15:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Correct
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:17:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I wouldn't be surprised if there was some segment of the population that was more willing to square off on a hot range, than to slog through another cycle of pretending to fix things via election?

Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:19:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Contingencies.

They pulled every lever to make sure the American people wouldn't be able to reelect Trump.

The voting machines may or may not have had an impact on the outcome. There are some questionable occurrences.

Its suspicious that they aren't open source and that they have capabilities beyond necessary that makes them insecure and fraud enabling.

Most of the fraud probably came from mail in voting though.
View Quote

This ,  depending on what info got out ,  it could have changed the vote outcome enough to elect Trump as per polling indicated .   Dems probably knew this .   Biden and the 51 liars flat out lied ,  what if that went viral before the election ?
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:28:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Why would they need to plan for that if the DNC just steals elections anyway?

lol, gateway pundit
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:31:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Would not be surprised if they had something on Walker or they basically gave him an ultimatum and/or threatened his family if he contested anything.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:36:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

lol, gateway pundit
View Quote

The TIP was a real thing , but you knew that already .
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:38:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
They left nothing to chance and were prepared for every scenario.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:46:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 10:58:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

From one WI man to another, yup.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 11:04:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The TIP was a real thing , but you knew that already .
View Quote

Either Biden won a real election, or the GWP is full of shit.

Pick one.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 11:43:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I appreciate that, I guess, but you have to realize that while you will be down in IN waiting for action here in WI we will have a neverending cache of commies to slot and bodies to drop during the war of restoration.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's right, we have them mostly concentrated.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 11:44:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 12:02:23 AM EDT
[#41]
They cheated so hard and still almost lost.

Usurping satanic pedophile POS
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 12:03:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Trump needs to hire someone that can stay on top of things and listen to them or he is already done. As much as it sucks he needs someone that knows dirty tricks in politics.
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 12:12:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

lol, gateway pundit
View Quote

Because they never knew whether it would be enough.
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 12:19:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Jesus dude the guy who runs the private equity firm that owns Dominion was Clinton’s FCC chairman and Obama’s ambassador to the EU.. he’s a woke douchebag and there’s a reason Fox got threatened, harrassed and sued over reporting on Dominion.  Bill Kennard is an insider who also managed one of the most lucrative investment firms for crooked politicians…Carlyle Group.

I have a friend who worked at Fox Business News during the elections and he told me that immediately after the elections Fox executives started receiving threats from both the FCC and the DOJ over their election coverage.
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 1:03:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Trump will totally win this time though.

FBJ and everyone that actually voted for him.
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 1:05:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I was told by a Marine here with a rifle loaded with green tips, that Jan 6 was the real coup.
View Quote

Oh, you mean the one that said he would have shot American's if given the order, that one?
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 1:07:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, it only took 1% in the last one.
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 1:22:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
They want complete and total power. And won't stop until they get it.
View Quote

History is not on their side, they will stop. There is always a tipping point.  I hope I live to see the whole bunch of them getting what the Romanian dictator Nikolai Chachiscu got.
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 1:26:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

It was a test run for the 2020 fiasco.
Evers came up with 30k votes at 3am. Just enough.
And Walker didn't even fight it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 2:10:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He might have lied to you. Just sayin...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top