Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 8:48:41 AM EDT
[#1]
So after this has been stolen (it already has), what are we gonna do about it? Nobody is coming to save us.

And please don’t say we’ll take it all back in ‘24.

When will We the People stand up to it? Will we fade out with a whimper?
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 8:50:03 AM EDT
[#2]
The only threat Biden and co. is concerned with, is the threat to the corrupt system that enables and supports them being addressed/removed/exposed.  THAT threat is very real, as evidenced by all the corrupt activities becoming more and more blatant/obvious.  It will get worse, and we may see it speed up even more after this election cycle as we head to another presidential election.  Instead of an individual being the head of this corrupt entity, we are showing a more sinister type corrupt entity, one that is deeply embedded and rooted in - not relying on a single person/individual for control.  Anything that opposes it must be destroyed, as once corruption takes over, it never relinquishes control easily.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 8:59:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Did the chief LE officer for the country just give a national speech, testifying to the facts of a open case before the courts, tainting potential jurors so that accused cannot receive a fair trial?

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 9:03:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So after this has been stolen (it already has), what are we gonna do about it? Nobody is coming to save us.

View Quote

What are you planning on doing about it?
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 9:04:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't believe Joseph Robinette Stalin Biden said all that.  Dude can't get through a sentence.  If there is video of it I would argue it is just showing off .gov CGI.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 9:09:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Abrams in Georgia posted the other day that if Dems voted early, she would win. If that isn't a fishy statement to make.

Nick
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 9:22:38 AM EDT
[#7]
The rotting potato mumbles

Networks just gave democrats free political air time

All political parties deserve the same
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 9:23:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Don't you guys get it?

Didn't the fake Obama election and re- election, the 4 years of screeching and obstructing Trump, and the fake election of the mannequin, coupled with all the blue governors show you anything?

These puppets represent a power that will never lose an election again.

They turned the fraud up to 11 for 15 years, and nothing happened.

They locked you in your home, made you take mystery shots, and wear a mask for 2 years. Nothing happened.

This power OWNS you, and is busy pandering to the troops.
View Quote

I understand what you are saying, but none of that happened to me. Never closed my business, remain pureblood, masked only if I volunteered to go somewhere it was required, and we were happy to homeschool.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 9:45:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

He wont, but I hope he does
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is going to suspend elections for the good of the Republic.

He wont, but I hope he does

Me too!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 9:48:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 9:55:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yeah they’re trotting out some new woman against hershel walker now who “couldn’t be quiet any longer” less than 7 days before the election. I hope these bastards get cancer
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah they’re trotting out some new woman against hershel walker now who “couldn’t be quiet any longer” less than 7 days before the election. I hope these bastards get cancer

Same old play book. They seem love this line of attack for black men who refuse the cult.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 10:04:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 10:10:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Isn’t it odd that the Underscore Team is strangely absent in this thread?
View Quote

Its always like that, they won't condemn Biden, only Trump
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 10:12:23 AM EDT
[#14]
It's scared. Get out and vote.  Put this all to bed for 2 years.

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 10:23:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 10:25:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
"Ultra MAGA Republicans"
View Quote

I notice that they dropped this term after it was enthusiastically embraced by those labeled with it.  
Now it's "extreme" MAGA, which frankly, I'm ok with too.

Holding out for super-duper MAGA.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 10:32:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Someone Needs An Urgent Dose of Self-Awareness
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 11:07:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

The rezident Influencer brigade is around, they are just dialing it back because of the narrative turbidity around the fake Pelosi break-in, Twitter takeover, and election extremism from the commies.

Remember, the dedicated influencers are here to survive in the long run, to wear down your mind and defy logic BETWEEN election cycles.

The few burner accounts that chime in during election runups always run the risk of sounding too identical to the MSM talking points.

The Influencers play a longer game, and there is a reason why they use accounts with many years of history.

Once the current spotlights of truth have been shot out and buried in the news cycle, the Influencers will ramp activity right back to normal levels of hijacking threads, seal-bonking boomers, and throwing shade with every snarky comment. They are here to make you feel bad for being a logic-ruled patriot.

The Soviet- and CCP-style apparatus has unlimited arms and never tires.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 11:17:14 AM EDT
[#19]
To be honest, I am a little disappointed he did not stand in front of nuclear missiles and F15s.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 11:47:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The rezident Influencer brigade is around, they are just dialing it back because of the narrative turbidity around the fake Pelosi break-in, Twitter takeover, and election extremism from the commies.

Remember, the dedicated influencers are here to survive in the long run, to wear down your mind and defy logic BETWEEN election cycles.

The few burner accounts that chime in during election runups always run the risk of sounding too identical to the MSM talking points.

The Influencers play a longer game, and there is a reason why they use accounts with many years of history.

Once the current spotlights of truth have been shot out and buried in the news cycle, the Influencers will ramp activity right back to normal levels of hijacking threads, seal-bonking boomers, and throwing shade with every snarky comment. They are here to make you feel bad for being a logic-ruled patriot.

View Quote

Very good post ,  I might add that they condemn most alternate news sources but never offer up what we should use ,   also  ,the internet searches for info to counter argue seems to be heavily censored and about useless .
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 11:48:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I notice that they dropped this term after it was enthusiastically embraced by those labeled with it.  
Now it's "extreme" MAGA, which frankly, I'm ok with too.

Holding out for super-duper MAGA.
View Quote

Maganificent Magaettes
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 11:50:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Very good post ,  I might add that they condemn most alternate news sources but never offer up what we should use ,   also  ,the internet searches for info to counter argue seems to be heavily censored and about useless .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

correctomundo on both counts
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 12:09:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
To be honest, I am a little disappointed he did not stand in front of nuclear missiles and F15s.
View Quote

I had the same thought, but I guess his handlers thought that would be too obvious.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 12:20:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Uhm

Political violence over the last two years?
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 12:28:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Biden Chief Of Staff Ron Klain Threatens Americans Before The Midterms: “One Final Warning”

Biden Chief Of Staff Ron Klain Threatens Americans Before The Midterms: “One Final Warning”
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 12:34:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Biden Chief Of Staff Ron Klain Threatens Americans Before The Midterms: "One Final Warning"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nesYnQzR3Ig
View Quote
Beat me to it.

What are they threatening if we don't heed their warning?
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 12:35:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And let’s not forget how principled they are when it comes to voting…
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 12:47:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Curious if any of the D-Senator/Reps have comment on the blitherings of Angus Scrimm?  

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 12:47:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 12:56:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Curious if any of the D-Senator/Reps have comment on the blitherings of Angus Scrimm?  

https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/zeHYYbKURq4DkhARnTtbhLt6QQS.jpg
View Quote
maga BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:02:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

The grey bars have been unusually silent in many thread I would suspect them of sliding.
Interesting indeed.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:04:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

MSM pushed fake Russia!Russia!Russia! for years, but alternate media is beyond the pale.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:07:04 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:23:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214740/947628DC-DBAD-4012-AADD-C9C328ED9EA4-2586317.jpg

View Quote

Where does the Constitution & Bill of Rights play into that Joe?
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 3:31:08 PM EDT
[#35]
P O T A T O
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 3:32:08 PM EDT
[#36]
The View Compares Women to Cockroaches For Voting Republican

The View Compares Women to Cockroaches For Voting Republican | #shorts
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 4:13:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/3C37B028-4E4E-498F-841B-F8E54EB51B88_jpe-2585055.JPG

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 4:16:57 PM EDT
[#38]
If the Republicans take back the House and Senate, a massive recession/depression will be declared on 1-1-23. Then they will get stuck with that tar baby and will get the blame as the country slides into anarchy. Then the democrats will run the table in 2024.

Its almost better that the Democrats retain control, so they get to 100% own the train wreck coming down the tracks.

Its the only way people will learn. I mean, look at how close the polls are. Half of America still doesn't get it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 4:24:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are probably exhausted after writing that speech for Biden.

"The great irony about the 2020 election is that it’s the most attacked election in our history. And, yet, there’s no election in our history that we can be more certain of its results. Every legal challenge that could have been brought was brought. Every recount that could have been undertaken was undertaken. Every recount confirmed the results. Wherever fact or evidence had been demanded, the big lie has been proven to be just that, a big lie. Every single time."
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 4:30:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Obviously this makes us mad, to be lied to like this.

However, consider the complete and utter DESPERATION behind this insane, totally false, fear mongering.

I don't for one second doubt the rabid tenacity and deep depravity of these people, and that they will literally do ANYTHING to hold on to power, but it is also extremely clear that they are as scared shitless (and witless) as they have ever been; I think even more so than after the 2020 election.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 4:37:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Obviously this makes us mad, to be lied to like this.

However, consider the complete and utter DESPERATION behind this insane, totally false, fear mongering.

I don't for one second doubt the rabid tenacity and deep depravity of these people, and that they will literally do ANYTHING to hold on to power, but it is also extremely clear that they are as scared shitless (and witless) as they have ever been; I think even more so than after the 2020 election.
View Quote

Many of us can see the lies. But many, probably most, can't.

We cannot dismiss the effectiveness of the indoctrination, propaganda and brainwashing. Its been going on for 50-60 years. Generations of Americans have been twisted by it.

I honestly don't know how it can be fixed at this point.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 4:38:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The View Compares Women to Cockroaches For Voting Republican

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOt8r8WS2Ok
View Quote

That.......should end that dumb bitches career,    it needs to happen .
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 5:15:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 6:06:58 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm reading there's a very serious Mexican standoff playing out right now that most of the voters are unaware of.

"Anonymous" sources claim Garland has an indictment with Trump's name on it filled out and ready to file. They're frightened to death to drop it, though, because they believe the backlash might drive Republican voters to the polls in the midterms in huge waves.

The GOP wants Trump to tone down his rhetoric until the midterm polls close. When you're this far ahead, this close to the election the biggest priority is NOT fucking up. He just needs to keep his mouth shut, or even a little less open, until Tuesday night. That includes standing up before the polls close and declaring himself a candidate for president, which might drive waves of Democrat voters to the polls.

Trump may have a different priority...once a declared candidate for president, it becomes much more difficult to indict him because an indictment immediately draws charges of election rigging and interference. He needs to declare before Garland indicts, if at all possible.

Who blinks? Who draws first? Who has the sun behind their back? I'd bet money Biden has Garland handcuffed, and Trump declares sometime Tuesday afternoon. This is gonna be gud.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 6:17:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 9:22:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'm reading there's a very serious Mexican standoff playing out right now that most of the voters are unaware of.

"Anonymous" sources claim Garland has an indictment with Trump's name on it filled out and ready to file. They're frightened to death to drop it, though, because they believe the backlash might drive Republican voters to the polls in the midterms in huge waves.

The GOP wants Trump to tone down his rhetoric until the midterm polls close. When you're this far ahead, this close to the election the biggest priority is NOT fucking up. He just needs to keep his mouth shut, or even a little less open, until Tuesday night. That includes standing up before the polls close and declaring himself a candidate for president, which might drive waves of Democrat voters to the polls.

Trump may have a different priority...once a declared candidate for president, it becomes much more difficult to indict him because an indictment immediately draws charges of election rigging and interference. He needs to declare before Garland indicts, if at all possible.

Who blinks? Who draws first? Who has the sun behind their back? I'd bet money Biden has Garland handcuffed, and Trump declares sometime Tuesday afternoon. This is gonna be gud.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 10:12:05 PM EDT
[#47]
It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?

If the opposition disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves.

To choose one's victims, to prepare one's plan minutely, to slake an implacable vengeance, and then to go to bed ... There is nothing sweeter in the world.

World dictatorship can be established only when the victory of socialism has been achieved in certain countries or groups of countries ... [and] when these federation of republics have finally grown into a world union of Soviet Socialist Republics uniting the whole of mankind under the hegemony of the international proletariat organized as a state.

Stalin...... a really big supporter of Biden's style of democracy
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 10:45:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Tucker: Biden is describing the Soviet version of democracy

Tucker: Biden is describing the Soviet version of democracy
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 10:49:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Beat me to it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Biden Chief Of Staff Ron Klain Threatens Americans Before The Midterms: "One Final Warning"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nesYnQzR3Ig
Beat me to it.

You know what they want. They are using all their tool and MSM to make it palatable to brainwashed Americans. Make it seem okay when they start taking MAGA types off the street.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 11:39:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
If the Republicans take back the House and Senate, a massive recession/depression will be declared on 1-1-23. Then they will get stuck with that tar baby and will get the blame as the country slides into anarchy. Then the democrats will run the table in 2024.

Its almost better that the Democrats retain control, so they get to 100% own the train wreck coming down the tracks.

Its the only way people will learn. I mean, look at how close the polls are. Half of America still doesn't get it.
View Quote

I've been saying this all year. We need to lose again and get this country so derailed and depressed that liberals and democrats never vote democrat again.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top