Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/25/2021 2:32:46 AM EDT
The article said that in 2014 there was around 15,500 transgenders in the services. That doesn't seem possible.

"The Biden administration is expected to repeal the ban on transgender Americans from serving in the military, multiple people informed of the decision told CBS News. The announcement is expected as soon as Monday, one senior Defense official and four outside advocates of repealing the ban told CBS News.

The senior Defense official told CBS News the repeal will be through executive order signed by President Joe Biden. The announcement is expected to take place at a ceremony with newly-confirmed Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, who will order the Pentagon to go back to the policy enacted in 2016 by former Defense Secretary Ash Carter that allowed transgender Americans to serve openly."

Linky
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:33:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:41:59 AM EDT
[#2]
In before the guy(s) that love serving with dudes with tits...
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:43:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Can’t wait to see the data on how this makes a leaner more effective fighting force.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:44:56 AM EDT
[#4]
In close combat the enemy gets a pickle surprise,
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:46:37 AM EDT
[#5]
There’s a Fukkin suprise
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:57:11 AM EDT
[#6]
BIDEN HAS NO ABILITY TO THINK ON HIS OWN BEHALF. THE LEFT GOT LUCKY AND PUT INTO PLACE A MINDLESS,  SOULESS WARM BODY THAT WILL SIGN HIS NAME TO WHATEVER BULLSHIT CROSSES HIS DESK. OUR GOVERNMENT HAS REACHED A POWER WAY BEYOND WHAT OUR FOREFATHERS COULD HAVE EVER FATHOMED. TRUMP WAS OUR LAST HOPE AND HE WAS UNABLE TO SLOW THE INEVITABLE COURSE THAT IS THE
UNSTOPPABLE WILL OF THE EVIL FORCE THAT WILL LEAD US TO THE END OF THE GREATEST CIVILIZATION THE WORLD HAS SEEN.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:03:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Best way to flip the military all the way to the left is make it a giant jobs program and a hostile place for Conservative Patriots.

Bullshit regulations, prioritize identify bullshit, imprison people who engage in legal roe shoots regardless etc

Packing it full of and promoting identity politics trophies will drive Patriots away like mad
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:04:02 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm surprised that it took him this long.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:06:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
BIDEN HAS NO ABILITY TO THINK ON HIS OWN BEHALF. THE LEFT GOT LUCKY AND PUT INTO PLACE A MINDLESS,  SOULESS WARM BODY THAT WILL SIGN HIS NAME TO WHATEVER BULLSHIT CROSSES HIS DESK. OUR GOVERNMENT HAS REACHED A POWER WAY BEYOND WHAT OUR FOREFATHERS COULD HAVE EVER FATHOMED. TRUMP WAS OUR LAST HOPE AND HE WAS UNABLE TO SLOW THE INEVITABLE COURSE THAT IS THE
UNSTOPPABLE WILL OF THE EVIL FORCE THAT WILL LEAD US TO THE END OF THE GREATEST CIVILIZATION THE WORLD HAS SEEN.
View Quote

stop yelling at me !
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:15:21 AM EDT
[#10]
So soldiers will hear "It's Major Ma'am!!"
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:17:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Oh good. Let's go back to letting people with glaringly obvious mental illness into the military where we'll have to pay for their mutilation surgery because it's cruel not to or something. What a joke. If I were China, I’d invade in the next few years.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:30:34 AM EDT
[#12]
thuper
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:41:30 AM EDT
[#13]
The way I understood the transgender in the military problem was that they were undeployable due the need to be near a major hospital for medication and numerous surgeries.  If you add this to the baby factory problem, it puts an undue strain on the remaining war fighters.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:43:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The way I understood the transgender in the military problem was that they were undeployable due the need to be near a major hospital for medication and numerous surgeries.  If you add this to the baby factory problem, it puts an undue strain on the remaining war fighters.
View Quote

Pfffttttt, no need for that. It's a kind gentle world now.

Meantime the Chinese teach their boys they are supreme to us all....
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:47:12 AM EDT
[#15]
...well the military did vote for him so I don't see the issue.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:06:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Gay.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:14:33 AM EDT
[#17]
I wonder if anyone asked any of the women serving if they wanted to share a latrine and shower with a she-he?

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:29:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I wonder if anyone asked any of the women serving if they wanted to share a latrine and shower with a she-he?

View Quote

Don’t really care about that. You shit and piss at the designated spot.

My problem with this shit is the mental stability.
Transgenders and the like have a high suicide rate. The media also reports a high suicide and PTSD rate amongst military personnel.

Why would we allow an individual with high risk factors for suicide go into a profession that is also high risk when it comes to the given subject...
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:16:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:19:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Who cares?

Has no effect on me, I've been deployed with all kinds of people.

Furries, weebs, gays, trans, hillbillies, wannabe gangstas.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:22:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Best way to flip the military all the way to the left is make it a giant jobs program and a hostile place for Conservative Patriots.

Bullshit regulations, prioritize identify bullshit, imprison people who engage in legal roe shoots regardless etc

Packing it full of and promoting identity politics trophies will drive Patriots away like mad
View Quote
That will work for the Dems until we need to fight a war.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:34:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
That will work for the Dems until we need to fight a war.
View Quote

That’s a simple fix. Draft board.....
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:34:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Russia and China are watching all this, then looking at each other, thinking about how they are going to carve up the resources between them when they topple us.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:35:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:37:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

nutcoal baby...nutcoal.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:39:10 AM EDT
[#26]
I don't care we have more important issues to deal with.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:40:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Somewhere there is a roomful of Chinese generals laughing at us.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:41:22 AM EDT
[#28]
By the time he’s done the Obama years will look good for the DOD in comparison
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:42:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Sign up and let the mil pay for your gender reassignment. You will never deploy, you will be progressing through your transition the whole time. Get out and let the gov pay for your gender studies degree. Heck, go back as an officer and head up the inclusion and diversity branch at a base.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:43:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

So your saying that is not happening right now?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:53:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Normalize mental illness in the military, what could go wrong?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:55:43 AM EDT
[#32]
@LittlePony to the pink camouflage courtesy phone.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:12:13 AM EDT
[#33]
We'll have to sell the Gerald Ford and its entire battle group to the Chinese to pay for all the dick surgery...

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:16:25 AM EDT
[#34]
I couldn’t stomach serving in today’s military. I remember on brigade runs half the females from the fsb and brigade hq would drop out in the first 100 steps.  I always wondered why the even bothered.  I can’t imagine how it is today.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:20:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Transgender will prob be automatic E-5 promotion the day you enlist.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:34:34 AM EDT
[#36]
I dream of the day when our military is made up of only transgender service members.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:38:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Some enterprising young Marine will declare himself a "woman", and get housed in the women's barracks. He will then proceed to impregnate half of them. The real question: Will he still draw dicks on everything?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:42:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Shit, I am about to go back in. You're telling me I would only have to run 1.5 miles in 20 minutes as a 30+ female???

Easy. ETA: Probably get step promoted as well!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:45:04 AM EDT
[#39]
An acquaintance just went through basic. His DS was transgender. Several male recruits were discharged for giving blow jobs.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:48:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:55:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Back in my day, tranny trouble meant car trouble.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:58:33 AM EDT
[#42]
It's happening. Today.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:59:08 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:59:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
In close combat the enemy gets a pickle surprise,
View Quote

Send in the fabulous battalion
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:00:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Can’t wait to see the data on how this makes a leaner more effective fighting force.
View Quote

Lure the enemy in with the promise of tits and then by the time they realize they were fooled by a pre-op tranny, it's too late and they're being choked to death while pinned to the ground?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:00:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

stop yelling at me !
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

stop yelling at me !

He's not yelling at you. He's yelling for you. And everyone else. From the rooftops!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:02:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Transgenders and the like have a high suicide rate. The media also reports a high suicide and PTSD rate amongst military personnel.

Why would we allow an individual with high risk factors for suicide go into a profession that is also high risk when it comes to the given subject...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You could make this work. Suicide vest and point them toward the enemy.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:04:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
By the time he’s done the Obama years will look good for the DOD in comparison
View Quote

Obama is running this. It is more Obama years. But through a brain dead proxy. Which is perfect for the Obama gang.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:26:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Sign up and let the mil pay for your gender reassignment. You will never deploy, you will be progressing through your transition the whole time. Get out and let the gov pay for your gender studies degree. Heck, go back as an officer and head up the inclusion and diversity branch at a base.
View Quote

Then get disability from the VA and have them pay for your meds the rest of your life.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:31:48 AM EDT
[#50]
I agree with this move. Sergeant Klinger was a good soldier.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top