Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/24/2021 10:23:11 AM EDT
Remember all the guys saying that after the election, COVID would magically disappear?

Well in my parts, the news is about faster moving new strains and how the vaccine rollout is too slow.

Not going away.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:25:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Yet Biden is wanting schools to open and officials are screaming open up the cities
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:25:44 AM EDT
[#2]
But your state is also opening up. They can’t let Biden be blamed for businesses closing.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:26:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Remember all the guys saying that after the election, COVID would magically disappear?

Well in my parts, the news is about faster moving new strains and how the vaccine rollout is too slow.

Not going away.
View Quote

Same here. The situation is looking bleaker than ever.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:27:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I been pretty much home bound since March of last year... Businesses closed... Not sure where it all comes from...
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:27:34 AM EDT
[#5]
You're right because a lot of us forgot that the Dems aren't going to let a crisis go to waste.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:27:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Honestly, I don't know what to think about it.

On the one hand, we need to be punished for the audacity of voting for Trump, but democrat party means bailout coming.

On the other, gotta make Biden look good
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:29:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not going away.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:29:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
But your state is also opening up. They can't let Biden be blamed for businesses closing.
View Quote
Our Governor just announced restaurants may open for indoor service. 25% capacity and 10:00 curfew.  Violators are losing liquor licenses.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:29:11 AM EDT
[#9]
They have totally lost track of their lies and control plans.
A virus with a 99.98% survival rate, a vaccine, and a whole shitload of people who have natural immunity now because they had it and somehow miraculously survived and here we are, still going full fucking retard in all directions.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:29:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Knew ONE person with it up until about a month ago.

Now, one of my sons has it, a cousin, a niece and her boyfriend, old waterman I know ( on TOP of him being ate up with cancer- BUT; GUARANTEE he's out checking muskrat traps as I type!)
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:29:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Attachment Attached File

All the big dem cities are reopening

"cases" are declining in most states

The small time power brokers are resistant (teacher's unions) but they'll get in line once the Dem governors or the Fed yanks the chain

Tell me, what day was the inauguration?

The prediction was 100% correct, you're niggling over nothing.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:30:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
A virus with a 99.98% survival rate, a vaccine, and a whole shitload of people who have natural immunity now because they had it and somehow miraculously survived and here we are, still going full fucking retard in all directions.
View Quote

How many dead is an acceptable number for you?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:30:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not going away.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/126350/32A3CFFD-8936-4ABE-9381-9A9EEAFF8944_jpe-1792147.JPG
Um, outbreaks among the Amish.  Look it up.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:31:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

what about morbidity?  do you know what that means?  

survival and long term damage are not mutually exclusive
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:31:19 AM EDT
[#15]
What could this possibly mean?

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:32:34 AM EDT
[#16]
OP, does that make you happy?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:33:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Our Governor just announced restaurants may open for indoor service. 25% capacity and 10:00 curfew.  Violators are losing liquor licenses.

View Quote

I don't understand the curfew thing. Why can't they run 25% 24/7?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:34:39 AM EDT
[#18]
COVID-19 as a deadly disease was not in question

However, shutting down the economy and giving the DNC unbridled power because a handful of democrat governor's boosted the death rate exponentially by shoving COVID+ patients into nursing homes is the hoax

The fear merchants, here and elsewhere bear responsibility as much as anyone else

We didn't know much last year, but the shithead members on this forum predicting hundreds or thousands of dead people by April/May 2020 deserved to be banned.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:34:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Yet Biden is wanting schools to open and officials are screaming open up the cities
View Quote

Funny, isn’t it?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:36:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don’t know if you know this; but people die every day. Our counting system is screwed up. We count those who die with or have had COVID, not those who die because of COVID. Just about everyone of them died had chickenpox at some time; but we don’t count them as Chickenpox deaths.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:36:45 AM EDT
[#21]
The propaganda machine is moving in a different direction. They can't do a 180 out of nowhere, the sheep have to be guided gently to avoid any disruption in the flock.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:37:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Part of the problem is big data....
No kidding. Imagine we would have introduced a similar dashboard for the regular flew ?
People would have freaking lost their minds. We simply have no data points to compare against - COVID 19 is the first time we have all of this data.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:37:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I don’t know if you know this; but people die every day. Our counting system is screwed up. We count those who die with or have had COVID, not those who die because of COVID. Just everyone of them died had  chickenpox at some time; but we don’t count them as Chickenpox deaths.
View Quote

This attempt to explain away deaths due to COVID just falls flat.

Are you familiar with the concept of excess deaths?

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:37:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People die of things all the time.  If only we wore masks and shut down the world Larry King would be alive and well.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:37:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Reasons
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:38:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

People die of things all the time.  If only we wore masks and shut down the world Larry King would be alive and well.
View Quote

Maskers all sound like wife beaters.

"This is all your fault because..."
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:39:08 AM EDT
[#27]
My casual observation of the local news indicates a decline in negative Covid reporting.  The number of stories about Covid is steady but the overall tone is more positive.

My wife has been pretty apolitical most of her life and when she called BS on the change in reporting I knew it wasn't just my perception.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:39:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your brain has achieved peak aerodynamics.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:42:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Excellent, a Sunday morning doomer thread.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:43:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The propaganda machine is moving in a different direction. They can't do a 180 out of nowhere, the sheep have to be guided gently to avoid any disruption in the flock.
View Quote

Exactly this. I completely disagree with OP.
They are setting the stage for Biden's heroic defeat of the deadly virus. They have to make it look like Trump's efforts were useless first. Joe will receive the Nobel prize in 6 months.

There may be some local Karen politicians that don't want to give up power but overall Biden will be the victor and will go down in history as the hero who ended the 2020 pandemic and saved millions, perhaps billions of lives.

Is it true CNN removed their Covid death toll banner?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:44:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Seems like half the stories are good news....half are bad news.

The left likes to cover all it's bets and use any outcome to look like they were correct or use it to point fingers.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:45:33 AM EDT
[#32]
democrats and chicoms had a whatever it takes to destroy the economy

Now it will be used to control society. "A new strain"

The Green New Deal is lots of dead people, a massive reduction of people on Earth
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:46:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
What could this possibly mean?

View Quote
All this. It's going away.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:46:46 AM EDT
[#34]
It’s ALL About The Benjamin’s.$$$$$$$$$
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:47:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Not going away.
View Quote

The day of the inauguration, our state announced we would be having all school sports resume immediately. We also have gone back to almost normal. Their arbitrary numbers game has been getting "better", but to hold football games, basketball games, etc. just like that? Common man.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:49:19 AM EDT
[#36]
So how many passed away in 2020, regardless of cause, above the number that was expected to pass away if it was a normal year?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:51:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So how many passed away in 2020, regardless of cause, above the number that was expected to pass away if it was a normal year?
View Quote

Nah man don't you see people die all the time. Even though my uncle ate a pack of bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning and had a heart attack he died of old age, dontchasee?? Plandemic am I riiiiiight? Haha libtard.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/12/data-reveal-deadliness-covid-19-even-young-adults

The data won't be fully collected and analyzed for a few more months, but early indications from August were putting it around 175,000. As we know, the pandemic only got worse from there.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:53:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Excellent, a Sunday morning doomer thread.
View Quote

Pretty much

And I see the same ‘ol usernames
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:54:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

how many increased suicides due to the mental strain that the coof and destruction of livelihood is acceptable to you?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:56:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

how many increased suicides due to the mental strain that the coof and destruction of livelihood is acceptable to you?
View Quote

Wut.

If the goal is to have FEWER people dying, the pandemic is so far above and beyond suicides that you should be ashamed of yourself for pretending this is a rational argument.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:56:30 AM EDT
[#41]
They need to make things look very bad for the next two weeks so that they can give Biden credit for the recovery. Some states like Illinois jumped the gun and started reopening. They credit the peasa....citizens cooperation with the partial reopening. At the same time they condemn the previous administration, Trump, for their inability to plan for the distribution of vaccine. Funny how states like Illinois are just starting to vaccinate seniors this week when Florida and Texas started two or three weeks ago. Our governor keeps saying how they need to have vaccine equity. I am afraid that vaccine equity means as old white middle class guy, I am at the end of the line for my group.

They are also heading their bet. If their incompetence Biden’s rollout to go bad, they can always blame Trump. If Trump would have done a better job the vaccine would have been distributed faster and the new strain of the virus would never have happened or at least been much easier to control. You have to remember that Dems are perfect.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:59:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Control, my friend. They must exert control.

My son's school is reopening next week. Hybrid. 2 days per week. 1/2 days. Explain to me why they can't, at least, be full days on those two days? Gotta keep parents dancing. Amirite?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:06:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not going away.

Genuine question; Where in Texas are you?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:09:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Wut.

If the goal is to have FEWER people dying, the pandemic is so far above and beyond suicides that you should be ashamed of yourself for pretending this is a rational argument.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wut.

Where do these troll accounts come from? Old, low post count accounts. I bet you guys all look the same. At least you do in my mind. Probably get together and circle jerk yourselves into a frenzy before you log on and shitpost. You need a quaalude bro.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:11:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Genuine question; Where in Texas are you?
View Quote

I'm along the I-35 corridor.

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/01/22/coronavirus-texas-hospital-capacity/

I had a friend come down with COVID in Dallas a couple weeks ago and EMTs advised her that she would not be transported to the hospital unless she had pneumonia. My father currently has COVID in his small east texas community that no longer has a hospital or reliable ambulance services. People who have been cautious up until this point are catching it now because of uncontrolled community spread, and it is reaching all communities regardless of demographics or socioeconomic status.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:12:35 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Where do these troll accounts come from? Old, low post count accounts. I bet you guys all look the same. At least you do in my mind. Probably get together and circle jerk yourselves into a frenzy before you log on and shitpost. You need a quaalude bro.
View Quote

Damn boomers. Quaaludes haven't been a thing for decades now. Go take your fiber pill and don't catch COVID.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:13:14 AM EDT
[#47]
You mean to say magically disappear as in the media coverage of it subsides, not the actual virus...right?

Afterall, CNN has taken the Covid death tracker down from it's news headers now that Sleepy Joe is in charge...so read, Covid is "over" in that regards until it's used again to control the masses somehow.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:18:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Wut.

View Quote

Trying to limit the deaths of octogenarians with the bullshit lock downs will not be worth to the economy (yeah we should take in consideration more things than raw death numbers) and the second or third degree consequences we will face (the WHO said months ago down stream effects of food supply chain disruption will cause famines in 3rd world countries you dont care about those deaths it seems?). Then there is the "long haulers" scare tactic. Not enough youngings actually dying but there could be after effects!!!!! DOOOOOOOM! Every hardcore doomer will claim they didnt support lock downs but always fail to give a rational logical way we could have prevented anything without them If you havent seen the shift in reporting by the MSM, not local station coverage of flare ups, then I dont know what to tell you. Must have your eyes and ears shut.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:21:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Well it's going to take at least a week to work off the backlog of existing PCR tests.

Also you want a somewhat phased approach to new guidelines so it's not immediately obvious that the numbers fell off a cliff.

So I'd say we should not expect to see a consistent downward trend for at least...
2 weeks
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:24:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The Green New Deal is lots of dead people, a massive reduction of people on Earth
View Quote

That’s been the desire of the CFR, the Trilateral Commission, and the Bilderberg Group for a long time. They would love to see humanity’s numbers cut in half.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Top Top