Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2018 11:08:57 PM EDT
I’m using a Provari and am tired of making coils. I used to,use. Vivi Nova tanks, but they are pretty much nonexistent these days. What’s a good tank with screw in replaceable heads for a nonsub variable voltage mod?
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 11:17:57 PM EDT
[#1]
They still make the Atlantis tank and coils? No clue I have used any of them in years since I went VV/VW sub ohm tanks.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 4:39:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a couple Provari's that I still use.  I got tired of building coils and went back to the basics.  I've been using the Kabuki tanks for a while now on mine without any issues.  I have broken a couple of the glass tanks , but they do make a metal replacement tank for them.

Tank

Kabuki

Replacement parts/tank

Kabuki2

They are on the pricey side, but I they work really well, and I haven't had any leaks with mine when I am driving around or out and about.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 8:01:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a couple Provari's that I still use.  I got tired of building coils and went back to the basics.  I've been using the Kabuki tanks for a while now on mine without any issues.  I have broken a couple of the glass tanks , but they do make a metal replacement tank for them.

Tank

Kabuki

Replacement parts/tank

Kabuki2

They are on the pricey side, but I they work really well, and I haven't had any leaks with mine when I am driving around or out and about.
View Quote
Thanks, they have some knock offs at fastech that have good reviews. I ordered a few of them.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 2:59:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thanks, they have some knock offs at fastech that have good reviews. I ordered a few of them.
View Quote
Can you keep me posted on how those work out for ya?  It may be worth ordering a couple extra ones at those prices.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:43:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Can you keep me posted on how those work out for ya?  It may be worth ordering a couple extra ones at those prices.
View Quote
Will do.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 11:01:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
It took about 10 days to get them. My wife and I have been using them for about 3 weeks now. So far no problems, good flavor and vape for the coils, I have yet to burn up a coil, but have had to clean them once, due to clogging. No leaks or flooding.
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 3:24:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It took about 10 days to get them. My wife and I have been using them for about 3 weeks now. So far no problems, good flavor and vape for the coils, I have yet to burn up a coil, but have had to clean them once, due to clogging. No leaks or flooding.
View Quote
Thanks for update.  Are you using the ones w/the 510 connector or the P3 connection?
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 7:36:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thanks for update.  Are you using the ones w/the 510 connector or the P3 connection?
View Quote
The 510.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top