Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2022 2:49:29 PM EDT
What's the best jeep site to join for information?

I have a 1976 cj7, apparently mostly stock.
It has the 304 V8 with the quadratrac transfer case. I'd like to get it road worthy.

Currently it has drum brakes all around, I'd like to swap over to all discs, or at least front discs.

Several other little things I'd like to change and rebuild.

Link Posted: 9/18/2022 6:15:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Wranglerforum.com and jeepforum.com are both pretty good, although there are more than a few people there who believe their opinions are fact and who have their own peanut galleries. I honestly think you can get 95% of the same info here without dealing with the self-proclaimed experts.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:48:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Just empty your pockets.   Quadratec if still in business has info and  parts I forgot to tell you good luck and provide us some pictures.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 12:48:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Jeep CJ Forum

Probably the last good general CJ forum on the ‘net.

CJ-8.com is better, but obviously model specific.

Wrangler Forum is or was a pretty good source of info for Wranglers, but I was never impressed with the CJ forums there. Hardly any participation or content.

Beyond those, Facebook groups have a lot of good discussion and info these days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top