Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2022 2:34:06 AM EDT
Attachment Attached File

https://thegoptimes.com/century-old-tombstone-has-chilling-warning-about-democrat-party-3/
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 3:02:09 AM EDT
[#1]
A man ahead of his time.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 3:04:53 AM EDT
[#2]
BuT tHe PaRtIeS SwItChEd!1!!
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 3:06:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A man ahead of his time.
View Quote
Not really. They're a cancer on America and always have been.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 3:20:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A man ahead of his time.

This bears repeating. It is amazing so many are blind to it. If there are honest men who profess to be democrat I have never met one.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 3:20:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Sorry

inadvertent double tap
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 3:29:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
BuT tHe PaRtIeS SwItChEd!1!!
View Quote

I've heard this many times.

No one has explained it to me.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 5:01:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Most of the Old Republican states are now Democrats and the South is now Republican.
That is all. When I voted in my first Primary, you had to state which party. Every head in the room turned when I said Republican.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 5:08:55 AM EDT
[#8]
History's first recorded example of a TL;DR headstone
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 5:22:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Dang.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 6:00:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Does that epitaph appear in any of our schools history books?
I'll wait.....
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 6:11:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Prager U has a great video that explains why people think that, and why they are wrong.

Why Did the Democratic South Become Republican? | 5 Minute Video
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 6:13:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 6:26:42 AM EDT
[#13]
I before….but the parties switched….
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 6:30:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Comparing the Democratic Party of today with the 19th century is ridiculous. Same with the Republicans. Lincoln was a protectionist while Republicans have been the biggest “free traders” my whole life. I remember NAFTA. The confederates wanted free trade. And who thinks the Democrats are still the pro-White party? They’re still a racial party; they’re just anti-White now. Do you think Biden would do the Indian Removal Act? Maybe the Honky Removal Act. Keep pounding that square peg into that round hole.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 7:15:25 AM EDT
[#15]
The Democratic Party represents the sexually & socially unrestrained narcissistic feminine archetype riding on the prowess of her seduced man that gives her all in payment for the need to feel love that he cannot give & seeks Illegitimately in exchange that costs him the respect he needs, ensuring both of their demise.

I think the USA is described by Revelation 17 as the Whore of Babylon
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 7:35:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Comparing the Democratic Party of today with the 19th century is ridiculous. Same with the Republicans. Lincoln was a protectionist while Republicans have been the biggest “free traders” my whole life. I remember NAFTA. The confederates wanted free trade. And who thinks the Democrats are still the pro-White party? They’re still a racial party; they’re just anti-White now. Do you think Biden would do the Indian Removal Act? Maybe the Honky Removal Act. Keep pounding that square peg into that round hole.
View Quote

They were no damn good then and they are no damn good now.  Put that in your round hole.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 7:37:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

The D's are still the same plantation owners, they just made it all inclusive. Black, white, red, yellow, all are welcome to the new age plantation.

They want everyone on the .gov tit. When you have to rely on .gov for everything, like the real slaves did, they have control of you. They can tell you what to eat, how you can travel, and if you can breed. Cradle to grave, they own you.

D's don't like Freedmen.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 7:55:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

When the colors changed on the CNN voting maps
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 8:03:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Prager U has a great video that explains why people think that, and why they are wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiprVX4os2Y
View Quote

I found that video highly informative. I was quite surprised by it to be honest.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 6:02:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I found that video highly informative. I was quite surprised by it to be honest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Prager is solid.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 6:08:15 PM EDT
[#21]
So he hated southerners?
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 6:25:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Most of the Old Republican states are now Democrats and the South is now Republican.
That is all. When I voted in my first Primary, you had to state which party. Every head in the room turned when I said Republican.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The best explanation for this I have heard was blacks obtaining the right to vote tilting the electorate in favor of republicans.  

As time went on the situation normalized and the republican and democrat parties moved to other major issues that faced the nation, but civil rights for blacks was an issue for democrats as recently as the late 1960s and the passage of the civil rights law.  Later under the new deal passed by democrats resulted in the destruction of the black community's family structures that resulted in dependency on the democrat party for assistance.  By this time the republican and democrat party planks had moved on to other priorities facing their constituents and the voters had mixed between the parties.  Republicans likely at the time felt since civil rights law was on the books legal recourse was available to correct wrongs, and systemic racism would wither on the vine.  I think that it did until Obama spent his terms igniting racial divisions in this country, IMO at the orders of rich democrats fearful of the Occupy Wall St movement that was targeting the source of their power. It was absolutely critical for these people to subvert and distract from the financial raping and pillaging they have been doing for generations in this country in their quest for money and the power that it brings.

At no point did republican and democrat politicians decide to switch positions on policies.  Such an event would show a tsunami of politicans changing their political party, only a handful exists.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 6:35:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Interestingly this video calls out 1994 as a pivotal year the Republicans took the majority of southern congressional seats.  I wonder if the 94 AWB played a role in reversing the democrat trend in the south?
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 6:36:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The D's are still the same plantation owners, they just made it all inclusive. Black, white, red, yellow, all are welcome to the new age plantation.

They want everyone on the .gov tit. When you have to rely on .gov for everything, like the real slaves did, they have control of you. They can tell you what to eat, how you can travel, and if you can breed. Cradle to grave, they own you.

D's don't like Freedmen.
View Quote

The D stands for dependency.

Link Posted: 5/26/2022 6:46:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I before….but the parties switched….
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/26/2022 8:33:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The Democratic Party represents the sexually & socially unrestrained narcissistic feminine archetype riding on the prowess of her seduced man that gives her all in payment for the need to feel love that he cannot give & seeks Illegitimately in exchange that costs him the respect he needs, ensuring both of their demise.

I think the USA is described by Revelation 17 as the Whore of Babylon
View Quote

I rather enjoy this post.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top