Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 108
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:30:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If people truly cared about the Ukrainians they would be pushing Peace and not wanting to escalate and extend the suffering of the Ukraine people.

View Quote

All Russia has to do is leave, we've been saying it since the war started..
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:30:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:32:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

No, I'm sure you're right, I'm betting the Wuhan Institute of Virology biolab was super awesome and made the world a better place, well cept for that whole "that which shall not be named" thing.
View Quote

What does this have to do with the topic of the thread. You have steered this away from the successes the Ukrainians are having. Stop thread sliding.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:32:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If people truly cared about the Ukrainians they would be pushing Peace and not wanting to escalate and extend the suffering of the Ukraine people.
View Quote

May your chains rest lightly.....
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:32:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you for making my point
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:34:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your point is that Russia is an invading hoard of looting rapist pieces of shit?  
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:41:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

What does this have to do with the topic of the thread. You have steered this away from the successes the Ukrainians are having. Stop thread sliding.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I'm sure you're right, I'm betting the Wuhan Institute of Virology biolab was super awesome and made the world a better place, well cept for that whole "that which shall not be named" thing.

"Stop thread sliding."

Quoted:I have been in bio labs in many places, and you are correct. Ukraine has a large agricultural presence in the country, and has labs monitoring the health of the plants and animals. They study the best ways to limit disease, and effective treatments for the plants and animals that get sick....

Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:42:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Your point is that Russia is an invading hoard of looting rapist pieces of shit?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"If people truly cared about the Ukrainians they would be pushing Peace and not wanting to escalate and extend the suffering of the Ukraine people."
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:47:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

"If people truly cared about the Ukrainians they would be pushing Peace and not wanting to escalate and extend the suffering of the Ukraine people."
View Quote

Russia has proven any "peace" with them is worthless unless backed my force.

So, we are helping them obtain peace.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:48:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that’s a pretty good deal for Russia!! When most countries start and lose a war-they get occupied and done with as the victors please…
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:49:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

If these biolabs are so safe and innocuous then why the big concern that the Russians would gain access then? Also, I noticed you mentioned plants and animals but not humans, why is that, were they not doing research on human diseases?
View Quote

I am not that familiar with the labs in question. They certainly address human interaction with the plants and animals, from cross contamination to best practices to prevent and treat. So yes, in that sense they were/are. Gaining access by the same people who are playing fuck fuck games with the largest nuke plant in europe? The same folks who had troops digging in at chernobyl and getting radiation poisoning? Yes I wouldn't want them anywhere near one of those labs. You don't seem to grasp how they work.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 7:09:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you know what gaslighting means? Because this is gaslighting.

And for someone that loves to quote and play semantics this is an uncharacteristic leap of faith.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 7:10:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It has nothing to do with what we think. It's up to Ukraine, they will fight with or without western assistance and they have made that clear. They do not want a negotiated peace where they lose part of there country, you seem to not grasp that part. So if Ukraine wants to fight to the last man with or without our help, why not help then?
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 7:24:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey, the thread title has just about come full circle towards being true again.

In a few more days, Bakhmut will have fallen. To the Ukrainians.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 7:29:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It has nothing to do with what we think. It's up to Ukraine, they will fight with or without western assistance and they have made that clear. They do not want a negotiated peace where they lose part of there country, you seem to not grasp that part. So if Ukraine wants to fight to the last man with or without our help, why not help then?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually I think I see his angle. And it is the kind of thing a true Russian agent would do.

If Russia decides to leave-it’s ok (and ok for domestic consumption). But! If russia is forced to leave… well that’s just not the line they want to see propagate. And that’s the language we see now propagated in their internal news media- falling back to more “favorable positions” as well as the “goodwill” gestures of the last counter offensives that retook Kherson and Kharkiv.

The most effective weapon they’ve always had has been subversion…

Reposting because the more people that see this the better:
KGB Defector Yuri Bezmenov 1985 Interview. Explains KGB Manipulation of US Public Opinion

Link Posted: 5/13/2023 8:17:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 8:21:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 8:21:39 PM EDT
[#18]
this thread is the gift that keeps on giving

hats off to the OP

Link Posted: 5/13/2023 8:23:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 9:04:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What/who is the DIRECT cause of that suffering?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What/who is the DIRECT cause of that suffering?

This is a sad and unfortunate property of human social behavior…and very prevalent in oppressive societies and institutions just as it is in an oppressive relationship.

Battered Wife Syndrome
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 9:13:11 PM EDT
[#21]
In on page 75 of a troll thread.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 10:21:18 PM EDT
[#22]
@Fistpeso

More western support waning?

"Germany will provide all the help it can, as long as it takes"

GERMANY just announced 3 billion in Aid package

He'll naw, The West will see this through. Russia needs to see the writing on the wall. West will not give up before Russia does. We are way past that point.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 10:41:59 PM EDT
[#23]
War is a racket. It's fucking rigged. Sorry to all who served, but General Smedley Darlington Butler already fucking proved all wars are about money. I'm 32 and I know this. How old are you?
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 10:49:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Or just have fair elections in the US so wars don't kick off in the first place. But alas, Biden's war in Ukraine continues.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 10:56:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Reported in the past 2hrs

There have been no confirmed changes to control since the last update.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/13/2023 10:58:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Or just have fair elections in the US so wars don't kick off in the first place. But alas, Biden's war in Ukraine continues.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude the cognitive dissonance of your POV must be excruciating

"If only unicorns shit skittles dem 'old bastards wouldn't be raping and pillagin' "

Make me wonder how deeply you're invested in clutching shit and swinging purses? You ever want to buy any magic beans you let me know kid.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 11:34:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

5 kilometers is quite a bit shy of 23. And that was allegedly in 1991.......
View Quote

I think we’ve established it was supposed to be 2-3.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 11:37:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
War is a racket. It's fucking rigged. Sorry to all who served, but General Smedley Darlington Butler already fucking proved all wars are about money. I'm 32 and I know this. How old are you?
View Quote

Do you normally point to communists as your role models?
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 11:51:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

"Stop thread sliding."

Quoted:I have been in bio labs in many places, and you are correct. Ukraine has a large agricultural presence in the country, and has labs monitoring the health of the plants and animals. They study the best ways to limit disease, and effective treatments for the plants and animals that get sick....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Stop thread sliding."

Incase you don't remember you brought up biolabs a few pages back.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 12:35:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Why does bio labs bother people?  Where you concerned about them before the war OP? It's not like they were secret. Where was your outrage in 2015? 2018? 2020??? . Who gives two shits Where we have biolabs, even if it's for natio al security.  I say good!! We have spies in EVERY country in earth for national security.  We have stuff you can't even imagine in other countries... you not outraged? Not foaming at the mouth at how shitty America is for protecting Americans and our national security??  Tell us all why you are outraged at the thought of America having a lab in Ukraine? Did you start a thread about the lab we have in Australia? How about the one in Thailand?   Where is your outrage for those? Or do you just hate America? And anything it does to protect us citizens and our security?
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 12:36:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Double post.. must have been the outrage over so many years biolabs that got to me
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 12:40:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Everything is about money.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 12:40:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 12:49:02 AM EDT
[#35]
GOT DAMN! Ruskies get there ass pushed in at Bakhmut!!
Only took 3 days to take back what russia spent thousands of men killed 7 months to take..Yep! I'd call that a Rout too!!

Ukrainian Eastern Grouping of Forces Spokesperson Colonel Serhiy Cherevaty stated on May 13 that Ukrainian forces liberated 17.3 square kilometers of territory in the Bakhmut direction over three days of counterattacks

ISW has assessed as of May 13 that the Ukrainian forces have liberated 16.85 square kilometers in the Bakhmut area during recent counterattacks

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-may-13-2023

Link Posted: 5/14/2023 12:57:32 AM EDT
[#36]

Soledar is about to fall back to Ukraine
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 1:04:56 AM EDT
[#37]
I waited several weeks but all I can think about when I see this thread is:

Link Posted: 5/14/2023 1:23:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

You see that huge chunk north of Khromove that Ukraine took?!
Haven't seen action like this since last fall.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 1:24:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

WRONG-
It’s been human nature since recorded time.  It comes down to, “you have what I want and I want to feel more powerful.”

War has been and will be with us
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 1:28:50 AM EDT
[#40]
@fadedson

Imagine if it was Ukraine that lost two front line strike fighters and two electronic warfare helicopters in which they only have 20 of in ONE day!!!  PLUS lost a shit ton of land and are in retreat in several places.  OP would be foaming at the chance to post how fucked Ukraine is, and how Nato failed and America is fucked and we might as well surrender to the Chinese. I could see it now...
"Where do we go from here?" BWAHAHAHAHA..
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 5:05:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't think people like you understand 20th Century History (and forget earlier history) of E. Europe vis-a-vis Russia.

Ukrainians are fighting for their freedom from Russian subjugation. History proves that the Russians are brutal thugs to those who are not "Great Russians," not to mention that Russians are thugs to their own people too.

Russian culture is essentially a Faberge Egg. It is a very thin veneer of fantastic and unsurpassed culture such as Tchaikovsky and Dostoevsky, Pushkin and Tolstoy, Mussorgsky and Shostakovich. And when you break the Faberge Egg of this wonderous culture, you are left with a base and vile culture that aborts their Russian children in record numbers, who have no notion of respect for the worth of the INDIVIDUAL (despite their profligate genuflections to Russian Orthodoxy), and whose fathers abrogate via alcoholism and corruption their responsibilities and duties to their Family, their People, and their Country.

I have family that experienced the Russians during WWII and during the Soviet Period in the Baltics. Of course, I do not live in the Baltics today, but I have close family that do. The Russian butchery that Ukraine has had forced upon them by the Russians this past year could easily have been forced (much easier) upon the Baltics.

Sadly, people such as yourself would have demeaned people such as myself if I advocated for full Western military material support for the Baltics in the case of Russian invasion. People like you would have called me a "WAR MONGER" and would have denigrated me for having no concern for the LIVES for Estonians, Latvians, and Lithuanians if I supported ABSOLUTE RESISTANCE to the Russian INVADERS. People like you would have advocated for the Baltic States to SURRENDER TERRITORY and PEOPLE to the RUSSIANS in order to ostensibly SAVE people. And this shows that people like you know nothing...

Ukraine, the Baltics, and the rest of E. Europe suffered immensely under the Russians during the Tsarist period, during WW2 and during the Soviet Period. All I know is that these peoples DO NOT want to EVER have their NECKS under the RUSSIAN boot again.

It's that simple. FINIS.

Link Posted: 5/14/2023 5:57:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Alright, who let Chamberlain's ghost have an account?

Let me guess, probably should have just tried to push for peace with the Nazi's too?

You're either a shill or need to educate yourself. Assuming you have the capability.......
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:28:49 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I don't think people like you understand 20th Century History (and forget earlier history) of E. Europe vis-a-vis Russia.

Ukrainians are fighting for their freedom from Russian subjugation. History proves that the Russians are brutal thugs to those who are not "Great Russians," not to mention that Russians are thugs to their own people too.

Russian culture is essentially a Faberge Egg. It is a very thin veneer of fantastic and unsurpassed culture such as Tchaikovsky and Dostoevsky, Pushkin and Tolstoy, Mussorgsky and Shostakovich. And when you break the Faberge Egg of this wonderous culture, you are left with a base and vile culture that aborts their Russian children in record numbers, who have no notion of respect for the worth of the INDIVIDUAL (despite their profligate genuflections to Russian Orthodoxy), and whose fathers abrogate via alcoholism and corruption their responsibilities and duties to their Family, their People, and their Country.

I have family that experienced the Russians during WWII and during the Soviet Period in the Baltics. Of course, I do not live in the Baltics today, but I have close family that do. The Russian butchery that Ukraine has had forced upon them by the Russians this past year could easily have been forced (much easier) upon the Baltics.

Sadly, people such as yourself would have demeaned people such as myself if I advocated for full Western military material support for the Baltics in the case of Russian invasion. People like you would have called me a "WAR MONGER" and would have denigrated me for having no concern for the LIVES for Estonians, Latvians, and Lithuanians if I supported ABSOLUTE RESISTANCE to the Russian INVADERS. People like you would have advocated for the Baltic States to SURRENDER TERRITORY and PEOPLE to the RUSSIANS in order to ostensibly SAVE people. And this shows that people like you know nothing...

Ukraine, the Baltics, and the rest of E. Europe suffered immensely under the Russians during the Tsarist period, during WW2 and during the Soviet Period. All I know is that these peoples DO NOT want to EVER have their NECKS under the RUSSIAN boot again.

It's that simple. FINIS.

View Quote

You put that extraordinarily well. Kudos!
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:37:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

If I came onto your property, fucked your wife, burned your house down and set up my RV in your front yard….it would be best to shake my hand and just forget about the unpleasantnes, because we’re neighbors now.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 8:30:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Reported in the past 2hrs

There have been no confirmed changes to control since the last update.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/288245/FwDIc7jXgAEAwSI_jpeg-2816073.JPG
View Quote

“Bakhmut has fallen”

Link Posted: 5/14/2023 8:58:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

If people truly hated both sides, they wouldn’t push only the Russian side of the conflict.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 9:05:43 AM EDT
[#47]
This thread is on its way to becoming a national treasure in the field of cognitive dissonance.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 9:13:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
In reference to Russia using T-55's in Ukraine its interesting to know during the first Gulf War, in 1991 for example, the American and British tanks were knocking out Iraqi T-55s from 23 kilometers, imagine now with Ukraine having the new Leopards and challengers in there arsenal, tanks that have been way more updated since 1991 going against those relics hahahaha.  23 kilometers is a long frigging way for a tank kill.and Russia isn't even updating anything on the 55's lol.
Except for maybe adding some cope cages on them at the front..
https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2023/04/14/russia-sent-70-year-old-t-55-tanks-to-ukraine-without-even-upgrading-them/

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/14/2023 9:20:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL, you're still posting Kremlin talking points?

Maybe you should comment on some Russian Media Monitor video translations, where they talk about killing off every Ukrainian who believes in Ukrainian independence, millions of them.

Can we just call this poster a vile troll and lock him? Because trolling is all that's going on here. Posting stupid crap that could provoke rational people to call him a moron and break CoC. That's trolling.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 9:59:18 AM EDT
[#50]

Good, but I wouldn’t hold your breath that everything claimed gets delivered.  Even the Swiss article tells you that.

Now, the Committee on the Security Policy of the National Council has to develop a corresponding draft law. It is uncertain whether Ukraine will get any real benefits from this decision.

Page / 108
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top