Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2021 12:06:47 AM EDT
We've got a sub-forum in the outdoors section for RVs & campgrounds but a section for backpacking and camping would be very helpful as well.  The general outdoor discussion is a little too general.
The gear, especially for backpacking,  can be pretty specialized and warrants separate discussion.  Other types of camping discussion, such as car camping, would certainly fit in since there's a good degree of overlap but there just doesn't seem to be a good place for the discussion.

I can imagine wonderful threads with suggestions of great hiking and backpacking spots as well as tips and tricks for the trail.
Why not a "post your backpacking rig" pic thread as well.  It would be like an EDC thread but for trail life.  The possibilities are endless.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 5:08:39 AM EDT
[#1]
You've got my vote of support!
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 10:52:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You've got my vote of support!
View Quote

The motion has been seconded.  All in favor say Aye.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 11:55:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/9/2021 9:22:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Saw that.  Thanks !!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top