BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/2/2020 4:08:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:10:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sure it has nothing to do with all the black pastors telling their congregations that COVID-19 is not real and that they all need to come to church and give their offerings as usual.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:10:49 PM EDT
[#2]
They belong in prison.

Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:11:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm sure it has nothing to do with all the black pastors telling their congregations that COVID-19 is not real and that they all need to come to church and give their offerings as usual.
View Quote

I think it has more to do with the higher incidence of diabetes and hypertension among the African American community.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:11:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Or that blacks are disproportionately located in urban areas with a high population density - and thus easier spread?
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:11:33 PM EDT
[#5]
They really need to give it a fucking rest.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:11:56 PM EDT
[#6]
"racial negligence"   Is that a new catchphrase?
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:12:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:12:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They belong in prison.

View Quote

Pelosi or black people ?
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:12:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Jesus Tapdancing Christ

People actually VOTE for those two clowns?
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:12:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They belong in prison.

View Quote

I think COC
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:12:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Fucking disgusting.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:13:05 PM EDT
[#12]

I think at this point it would be a big political risk for them.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:13:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

My ex dragged me to the black church her family attended. The pastor spent half the sermon trashing Trump and treating maxine waters as if she were a saint. I never went back and I got elbowed a lot for laughing at their bullshit during the service.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:13:45 PM EDT
[#14]
DC needs a good supply of rope
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:13:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Rolling lockdowns?

This is economic and social terrorism waged by the hysteria merchants.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:14:09 PM EDT
[#16]
And wtf about the “rolling lockdowns” through the election season
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:14:16 PM EDT
[#17]
HHS.gov

Obesity and African Americans

African American women have the highest rates of obesity or being overweight compared to other groups in the United States. About 4 out of 5 African American women are overweight or obese.
In 2018, non-Hispanic blacks were 1.3 times more likely to be obese as compared to non-Hispanic whites.
In 2018, African American women were 50 percent more likely to be obese than non-Hispanic white women.
From 2013-2016, non-Hispanic black females were 2.3 times more likely to be overweight as compared to non-Hispanic white females.
People who are overweight are more likely to suffer from high blood pressure, high levels of blood fats, diabetes and LDL cholesterol – all risk factors for heart disease and stroke.1
In 2018, African Americans were 20 percent less likely to engage in active physical activity as compared to non-Hispanic whites.
View Quote

https://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/browse.aspx?lvl=4&lvlid=25
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:14:41 PM EDT
[#18]
The virus is racist?
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:14:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Pelosi or black people ?
View Quote

Statistically one already is

Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:14:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Maybe a day late in reporting this? April fools was yesterday.

I know, nothing surprises me anymore. Total clown world.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:15:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Yall should scroll down and watch GEN Milley talking about the US Military securing the border.

That is worth a click by itself
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:15:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Maybe because they are hanging out on the corners of streets watching people perform cool but illegal tricks in their "rides"....
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:15:42 PM EDT
[#23]
I just came back from Lowes to get some house repair items.

Our state is on "stay at home" orders.

There was a group of about 9 blacks in the store all together. The whole damn family! Kids and all.

This past weekend at one of out "vibrant" apartment complexes, the Police had to break up a party of over 100 people.

Yep....Trump's fault.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:18:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
The demonrat charge has a lot more to do with more blacks liking Trump than any other Republican.

The demonrats need to keep blacks on the plantation and get those votes.

So they don't have to commit as much fraud.

Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:18:39 PM EDT
[#25]
George Bush Hates Black People...  
Oh wait, Its Orange Man now...
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:18:48 PM EDT
[#26]
I predicted the virus was going to end up being racist the first day I heard of it making it to the USA.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:20:38 PM EDT
[#27]
I’m glad I’m not so ate up with hate.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:20:51 PM EDT
[#28]
This was a new record for the Dems ... It took them almost three weeks to play the race card. They're slipping.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:21:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Maybe if certain demographics didn't go to the grocery store with 7 people across three generations to buy their taxpayer funded food they wouldn't be sick.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:21:45 PM EDT
[#30]
At this point it’s fucking comical.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:23:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It’s ripping through the black community here, thanks to some asshole that came down from Atlanta for a funeral while he was extremely sick and contagious and exposed a shitload of elderly people. That and a bunch of fucking idiots who believed that black people were immune to the virus for some reason.
View Quote

In their defense, around zero percent of the Covid victims in China were black.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:24:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I just came back from Lowes to get some house repair items.

Our state is on "stay at home" orders.

There was a group of about 9 blacks in the store all together. The whole damn family! Kids and all.

This past weekend at one of out "vibrant" apartment complexes, the Police had to break up a party of over 100 people.

Yep....Trump's fault.
View Quote

The French aren't enforcing anti-carona measures in certain communities.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:24:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Both of them need to be infected with the virus. And then they need to be denied any care. For the safety of healthcare professionals
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:25:39 PM EDT
[#34]
sorry this just reads like a bad, late april fools joke
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:26:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
"racial negligence"   Is that a new catchphrase?
View Quote

Well the Russia thing fell apart on them.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:26:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Lol

Wow
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:27:26 PM EDT
[#37]
I hope those 2 bitches catch COVID 19 soon.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:27:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
And wtf about the “rolling lockdowns” through the election season
View Quote

@thesilvercord

They're pushing for mail in votes. Everyone on lockdown ensures it and allows them to take every state and the presidency through fraud.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:28:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Aren't the beetus and heart disease fairly common in the black community?  That combined with the fact that in many large cities, they often are living in densely populated areas, that are poor and have few hospital options.  I would imagine that black people living in rural areas of the South are faring much better.

Nevermind, the facts don't matter anymore anyway.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:28:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Our countrymen are dying.

We’re all at risk of losing every last fucking thing we have.

And this, THIS is the game they’re wanting to play?

If I were in their shoes, I’d be treading so incredibly light right now on EVERY FUCKING THING, YOU COULD HEAR A MOUSE FART FROM A MILE AWAY.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:29:16 PM EDT
[#41]
We're living in Idiocracy.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:29:45 PM EDT
[#42]
These things can be explained, just sayin

Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:30:19 PM EDT
[#43]
I wish someone would slap that woman.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:31:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Or that blacks are disproportionately located in urban areas with a high population density - and thus easier spread?
View Quote

Or more readily tested.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:31:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It’s ripping through the black community here, thanks to some asshole that came down from Atlanta for a funeral while he was extremely sick and contagious and exposed a shitload of elderly people. That and a bunch of fucking idiots who believed that black people were immune to the virus for some reason.

On "Black Twitter" a month or 2 ago while China and Italy were getting pounded I saw posts saying that blacks are immune and it was retribution for slavery.  

FWIW I haven't been to Lombardy in a while but last time I was there I didn't see many blacks other than a handful hawking trinkets to tourists.  Each time I've been to Wuhan I've seen 0 blacks (I'm white but I saw a black guy in Chengdu once and we both waved at each other acknowledging we were complete outsiders.  Cool story bro, I know.)
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:31:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Housing density.
Defiance of quarantine?
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:32:23 PM EDT
[#48]
>CoC<

Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:32:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Someone posted some medical related coronovirus immunity statistics a while back in the main Wuhan thread that showed Whites had among the highest immunity and Black among the lowest, if true a "disproportionate" infection rate was inevitable.

It is also why there has been some speculation that the virus if lab modified/engineered could be the first stages of selective bio-weapon targeting.

I bet Pelosi and Schiff know of those statistics and are just using the infection rate as another weapon to beat on Trump with.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 4:34:07 PM EDT
[#50]
More ignorant pandering for votes. Saw this coming when the DNC affiliated Marxist media began denying their voters scientifically sound advice by not airing (or manipulating) the daily press conferences.

What happens when their targeted voters, who are more likely to have poorly controlled diabetes, Hypertension, obesity, mouthy preachers, and natural distrust of "the man" are too incapacitated to vote or dead? All because they hated Trump, they may lose a large number of reliably democrat voters.

Schiff and Pelosi have poor foresight.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top