User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:52:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So is this guy still on the run?
View Quote

He was caught, and gave a vile grin as they took a picture of him being put into the police car.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:52:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yes. Multiple shit cultures exist.
View Quote

I would call it a distinct LACK of culture, but I'm a middle-aged White guy, so...
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:53:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I would call it a distinct LACK of culture, but I'm a middle-aged White guy, so...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. Multiple shit cultures exist.

"Worldview and behavior" doesn't roll off the fingers as easily when you're typing.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:53:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

A bare minimum start would be when those who are rightly convicted of murder being executed, and not 20 years down the road.

"certain cultures" ...

You mean english redneck? That's caused similar levels of destruction and death everywhere it's been, completely regardless of what the people looked like and where they were from or where they lived?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pls-Z0KOOgw
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well that throws a wrench in the narrative.
I mean the guy who shot up the Asian Massage Parlors killed some non asians and non women. Didn't stop the narrative being anti Asian violence.

the BIG takeaway here is that violent, repeat offenders with a history of extreme violence, 2nd degree murder, attempted murder, armed robbery, rape are allowed to plead down, get reduced sentences and then released from prison before those sentences are completed.

they need to stop the violence, regardless of the race of the offenders. if 99 percent of the violent offenders happen to be of a particular race or culture that should not matter. isnt the woman who holds the scales of just blind? and isnt it really just the opposite? a certain level of violence is expected and condoned in certain cultures by those responsible for enforcing the law, i suspect because whether they will admit it or not, its ok because the violence tends to be mostly members of a culture committing crimes against other members of the same culture... perhaps certain cultures need to ask these prosecutors and judges why they keep returning these folks to the local community....

A bare minimum start would be when those who are rightly convicted of murder being executed, and not 20 years down the road.

"certain cultures" ...

You mean english redneck? That's caused similar levels of destruction and death everywhere it's been, completely regardless of what the people looked like and where they were from or where they lived?

trailer trash, poor white trash, methheads, snopes.... are a 'culture' or an identifiable sub-culture and the same applies there.

eta to say.. i grew up in the south, knew the local 'law enforcement insiders, judges, prosecutors, police (family was in local politics) and certain 'classes' both black and white were dealt with in ways ... 'less than optimal.. maybe?' if a certain member of a specific culture kept his or her violence within his or her cultural group, sometimes it was dealt with 'differently' than if that person crossed the 'cultural' line. thats the facts. ive seen it in real life.

my main point is violence is bad in any community or culture and its dealt with differently based on circumstances that are often not talked about, but exist. and its not good for any of us in any culture, and all 'cultures' should demand better enforcement.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:55:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

He was caught, and gave a vile grin as they took a picture of him being put into the police car.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So is this guy still on the run?

Shame he can’t have an accident on the way to the station
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 2:56:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yep, a prohibited person can't be forced to register a gun because that's a 5th Amendment violation regarding self incrimination.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Illegal possession of a Machinegun as well. Wonder if that a charge he'll face in addition to attempted murder and murder charges?

He will not be charged with illegal possession of a machine gun.

We just had a local felon get busted making Glock switches and selling them. Charges were manufacturing without a FFL and felon innpossession. No NFA charges.

Correct. As a felon, he cannot be convicted of nfa violation. There was a supreme court case about this, though I cannot remember the name of the case.

Haynes vs US.

Yep, a prohibited person can't be forced to register a gun because that's a 5th Amendment violation regarding self incrimination.

You might want to take a look at US. Freed https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/401/601/

The NFA was amended after Haynes and it's no longer a viable defense for a federal prosecution.  No self-incrimination problem now.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:08:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

trailer trash, poor white trash, methheads, snopes.... are a 'culture' or an identifiable sub-culture and the same applies there.

eta to say.. i grew up in the south, knew the local 'law enforcement insiders, judges, prosecutors, police (family was in local politics) and certain 'classes' both black and white were dealt with in ways ... 'less than optimal.. maybe?' if a certain member of a specific culture kept his or her violence within his or her cultural group, sometimes it was dealt with 'differently' than if that person crossed the 'cultural' line. thats the facts. ive seen it in real life.

my main point is violence is bad in any community or culture and its dealt with differently based on circumstances that are often not talked about, but exist. and its not good for any of us in any culture, and all 'cultures' should demand better enforcement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean the guy who shot up the Asian Massage Parlors killed some non asians and non women. Didn't stop the narrative being anti Asian violence.

the BIG takeaway here is that violent, repeat offenders with a history of extreme violence, 2nd degree murder, attempted murder, armed robbery, rape are allowed to plead down, get reduced sentences and then released from prison before those sentences are completed.

they need to stop the violence, regardless of the race of the offenders. if 99 percent of the violent offenders happen to be of a particular race or culture that should not matter. isnt the woman who holds the scales of just blind? and isnt it really just the opposite? a certain level of violence is expected and condoned in certain cultures by those responsible for enforcing the law, i suspect because whether they will admit it or not, its ok because the violence tends to be mostly members of a culture committing crimes against other members of the same culture... perhaps certain cultures need to ask these prosecutors and judges why they keep returning these folks to the local community....

"certain cultures" ...

It is indeed a human problem. The various ways of thnking and living - cultures - handle that problem in different ways.

Some are morally and functionally better, some are worse.

The culture of not having a father, not having intact families, and "I have to fight to force people to respect me, I can't let anyone say anything bad about me ever" is palpably worse. It doesn't merely not stop these sorts of things, it encourages them.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:20:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

He probably thought the last person was a blonde white girl.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 3:49:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You might want to take a look at US. Freed https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/401/601/

The NFA was amended after Haynes and it's no longer a viable defense for a federal prosecution.  No self-incrimination problem now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Illegal possession of a Machinegun as well. Wonder if that a charge he'll face in addition to attempted murder and murder charges?

He will not be charged with illegal possession of a machine gun.

We just had a local felon get busted making Glock switches and selling them. Charges were manufacturing without a FFL and felon innpossession. No NFA charges.

Correct. As a felon, he cannot be convicted of nfa violation. There was a supreme court case about this, though I cannot remember the name of the case.

Haynes vs US.

I forgot about Free, and so I amend my statement to
a prohibited person can't be forced to register an NFA item because that's a 5th Amendment violation regarding self incrimination.

The change after Haynes
No information or evidence obtained from an application, registration, or records required to be submitted or retained by a natural person in order to comply with any provision of this chapter or regulations issued thereunder, shall, except as provided in subsection (b) of this section, be used, directly or indirectly, as evidence against that person in a criminal proceeding with respect to a violation of law occurring prior to or concurrently with the filing of the application or registration, or the compiling of the records containing the information or evidence.

Local or state registration schemes may not have that provision.

Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:27:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
PD urging all residents and visitors in Memphis to shelter inside.  Shooter still at large.  Armed and dangerous.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FcGHbfMWAAE2TSm?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

All about the Jacksons.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:07:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Probably not far off from shipping full on Glock knock offs that are full auto. Very easy for a foreign underground factory to churn out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How many shootings recently have had the glock full auto switch? It seems like a lot

Probably not far off from shipping full on Glock knock offs that are full auto. Very easy for a foreign underground factory to churn out.

It doesn't help that BATFE can't be fucking bothered to push cases when we seize them on pistols in use by actual criminals but they want to fuck with people over forced reset triggers.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:09:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Definitely.  I need to stop leaving my gun in the car when I go into the store and shit.  It's also a stark reminder that it might not save you no matter what.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The exact reason EVERYONE should be armed

Definitely.  I need to stop leaving my gun in the car when I go into the store and shit.  It's also a stark reminder that it might not save you no matter what.

Some chance is better than no chance. Your seatbelt may or may not save you in a crash, but it's worth having.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:40:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Does spreading money out on the floor of the 7/11 mean something? I feel like I haven't really lived.
View Quote

Yes.. displaying 500-600 in 20's and a couple of glocks on the ground whilst flashing gang signs means you've made it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:46:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:47:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

3D printer goes brrrrr

They are extremely easy to 3D print. I don't recommend it, but if you're already a felon piece of shit you have nothing to lose I guess.
View Quote

These things are PLASTIC? Not metal?? color me surprised it would even withstand the slide racking.. I guess I'm not current with modern plastics lol.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:48:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Long rap sheet including attempted murder. Got kicked after six months. Good job Democrats.
View Quote

They only want to arrest and prosecute people who don't pay/cheat their taxes.. Nothing else matters to them cuz it doesn't bring them money and power.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:48:53 PM EDT
[#17]
If ever there were an argument for having an AR15 my girl friends all witnessed it the other night, when everyone fled home for lockdown.  

Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:55:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Only thing that will curb this behavior-

Head on a pike in front of town hall. The rest of the carcass goes to Woo's pigs.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 7:04:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Why is it so hard for OPs to update the OP? Is that how you OP, OP?
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 7:09:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Fox News reported it.

'Memphis shooting: Teen accused of killing 4, injuring 3 others in rampage streamed on Facebook"
https://www.foxnews.com/us/memphis-police-seeking-suspect-string-shootings-recorded-facebook
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 7:14:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Fox News reported it.

'Memphis shooting: Teen accused of killing 4, injuring 3 others in rampage streamed on Facebook"
https://www.foxnews.com/us/memphis-police-seeking-suspect-string-shootings-recorded-facebook
View Quote

Lol…. Teen. They might as well as said child, and shown kindergarten graduation pictures.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 7:21:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Why is it so hard for OPs to update the OP? Is that how you OP, OP?
View Quote

Priority is being an OP and thread starter (and other tarded shit like page ownage). All else is usually secondary, which is why there will often be multiple threads started about the same damned thing, even while the other threads are still clearly visible on the 1st page.

Start thread? "YES!"

Take the time to see if there's already a thread about the same topic? Nah. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Take the time to update the OP after starting the thread? That's not the priority.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 9:32:28 PM EDT
[#23]
I’m assuming all traces of video of the shooter actually using the switch-equipped Glock have been thoroughly scrubbed and bleached?
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 10:30:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I love how CNN sticks to the usual frothing at the mouth anti-Republican headlines while a dude is facebook live murdering people at random all over a major metropolitan area of the country.

I'm not even mad - I'm impressed with their dedication to being the most slanted and ultra-biased news agency in history...
View Quote

When people start figuring out that the Fourth Estate is a Fifth Column---and doing something about it----maybe we'll get somewhere.  

Agree with your impression of them.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 10:36:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I put it in my pocket and often take it out when I'm driving.  I went from leaving it at home with a normal holster to leaving it in my car with a pocket holster...

Yes, why even have it is a good question.

I haven't worn anything but gym shorts or sweats in about 2 years of working at home.  The pocket holster was so I could just put it in my pocket instead of not carrying it.

Needs some work.

Realistically,  I'm only out of my house or car for about an hour a day total.  Need to stop taking it out of my pocket.
View Quote

Sticky holster, 4-5 o'clock, and drive on.  Utterly sucks to present while driving (and appendix carry likely makes that a whole lot better), but there's no reason to leave the thing in the car unless you're going to a courthouse or the like.

(Wanding, often won't get you if it's crotch-area, and you've a heavy belt.  IME.  Replace in normal carry when you go to the bathroom.)  Or do what one poster said, throw it in your wife's purse, send it in the tray around the magnatron, w/e.  

Be the droids they're not looking for.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 10:37:44 PM EDT
[#26]
(Laughs in Dominion)

Veritas had a sting about voter fraud in Harris County.  That went exactly nowhere.  Doubt it's much different in another Blue county.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 10:48:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

All about the Jacksons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
PD urging all residents and visitors in Memphis to shelter inside.  Shooter still at large.  Armed and dangerous.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FcGHbfMWAAE2TSm?format=jpg&name=900x900

All about the Jacksons.

Ironic - because Jackson was "Racist" and all that ...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 10:51:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
(Laughs in Dominion)

Veritas had a sting about voter fraud in Harris County.  That went exactly nowhere.  Doubt it's much different in another Blue county.
View Quote

Wrong forum homie
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 10:53:14 PM EDT
[#29]
MPD looking for these guys.  I applaud the person who spoke jive for translating this video.

Link Posted: 9/8/2022 10:57:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
MPD looking for these guys.  I applaud the person who spoke jive for translating this video.

View Quote

Imagine if the races were reversed.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 10:59:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

How would you deal with the unspeakable violence that would sprout from doing this?  Because that's what would happen.  You can't just turn off the spigot and expect them to say "Oh well I suppose I'll go be productive now.  Thanks for all the free shit".
View Quote

What happened from the unspeakable violence surrounding St. Floyd's demise?  Why would that be any different?  And at which point do people like you and me go, "Fuck it.  You want to burn down your own shit?  Go right ahead.  You start marching in my neighborhood with bricks and Molotovs?  The first ones get shot.

And so does everyone who protects them, but not us.  Figure out rapidly who pays your taxes, and wants to support you, and the culture we used to enjoy in this country.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 10:59:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

I can’t imagine why any white person could possibly be racist.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 11:03:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Look! Squirrel Emmett Till!
View Quote

I sing your praises as one of the best sociopolitical observers this site has.  (Well, you and @outofbattery, but I think his Estonian ass might've gotten banned, or something.)

What's your suggestion(s) for diggin out of this?  I already proselytize your advice to start organizing with like-minded folks, offline, but what then?
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 11:03:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Might be true but I doubt it. In my experience, a lot of younger black men really like Trump.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 11:03:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I found it.

I can't think of any amount of training that would have prevented me from getting shot in that situation.
View Quote

I can.  But it annihilates the idea of a color-blind society.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 11:10:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

That day is coming soon.  The trash is being moved all around the country.
View Quote
What I tell my congregation is that they've taken the cancer and spread it everywhere.  They did it with my city in 2011 when they shut down Boone Heights.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 11:10:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

they need to stop the violence, regardless of the race of the offenders. if 99 percent of the violent offenders happen to be of a particular race or culture that should not matter....
View Quote

LOL.  The violence is the point.  The excess is the point.  Granted, there may be some stupid motherfuckers in the political process who believe the propaganda, but the people bankrolling their D.A., their District Judge, their Alderman campaigns?  Those people know and ate counting on chaos like this to happen.  It's intended.  

Why?  So that the populi will shriek, "Do Something!' and .gov will.  That our American cities look like Brazil's or Mexico's is.  The.  Point.

None of this is unintentional.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 11:11:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

"certain cultures" ...

View Quote

Yep.  It's who our current underclass learned their bad behavior culturally from, per the learned Mr. Sowell.

Shitty behavior isn't restricted to one race.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 11:14:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Wrong forum homie
View Quote

When the quote was about voting for better judges and DA's; no, it wasn't misplaced.

EDIT:  Sorry for the boomer threadbombing.  I'll call it a night.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 11:24:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

And how is it not considered a hate crime when he's openly talking about targeting whites?
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 11:51:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

And how is it not considered a hate crime when he's openly talking about targeting whites?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because it's not a chargeable crime under Tennessee statute.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 12:24:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Um, was she the one who was in scrubs who came to help after he crashed that he tricked and murdered?

Or was she someone else?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/9/2022 12:31:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Yep.  It's who our current underclass learned their bad behavior culturally from, per the learned Mr. Sowell.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"certain cultures" ...

Blacks and Amerindians commit about 3/4 of violent crimes. They do it because they want to.

It’s not culture. It’s because they like to commit crimes. Some people blame the IQ bell curve, some blame physiological factors caused by nature. Some blame mass media. Some blame whites, Jews, Christianity, Marxists. Some blame the pointlessness of existence in post modern society. Some blame Ham for looking at Noah’s cock and balls.

Regardless of which is correct, it is irrelevant. They like to commit crimes.

There is nothing in English culture that makes people shoot people in an autozone for fun.

In English culture they would lock you in stocks or hang you for small offenses by todays standards.

That’s why lynching and violent reprisals are common historical events. If you got out of line they would kill you. It didn’t matter if you were Anglo or not. If you fucked around they would kill you.

Generally if 3 witnesses swore that they saw you do something Malum in se, you were in for a bad time.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 12:36:00 AM EDT
[#44]
He'll be back on the street in no time.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 12:57:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I found it.

I can't think of any amount of training that would have prevented me from getting shot in that situation.
View Quote

@SoonerBorn

Care to share a link? I've been working long days and then working on my house nights, and missed out on the easy links.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 1:04:09 AM EDT
[#46]

motherfucker
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 1:20:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

motherfucker
View All Quotes
Quoted:

motherfucker

Yup.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 8:01:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Blacks and Amerindians commit about 3/4 of violent crimes. They do it because they want to.

It’s not culture. It’s because they like to commit crimes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"certain cultures" ...

*All* humans - you, me, everyone else - like to get away with doing stuff we're told we shouldn't do. That's basic to human nature, and applies to all humans.

The point about culture (what you think, and what you do based off that thinking) is that some cultures will seek to restrain those evils, and others will not. Some will seek to restrain those evils but do so in ineffective or wrong ways. Cultures that think "My worth as a human being is based off if others respect me" push people to fight to force others to respect them, or fight to punish people for disrespecting them.

Those who live in a culture of "my worth is based in the fact that I am a human" who won't get in fights to defend their "honor" will seem backwards and weak to people in the other culture, and thus as easy pickings. You can live for the most part without violence in cultures that base your worth in your being human or your being made in the image of God, so people can be - regarding violence - incredibly mentally and physically soft compared to in the other one. You can't do that in cultures that fight over "honor."

The individual is the one responsible for making the individual's choices. Their human nature provides the basic raw material. Their culture is what handles their human nature.

There is nothing in English culture that makes people shoot people in an autozone for fun.

I didn't say that and I didn't mean that.

He made his choices and he is responsible for them. The culture he lives in is responsible for setting the playing field and the social pressures he had and has to choose how to react to.

Some people get out of that culture. Some people revel in it and dive into it.

In English culture they would lock you in stocks or hang you for small offenses by todays standards.

That’s why lynching and violent reprisals are common historical events. If you got out of line they would kill you. It didn’t matter if you were Anglo or not. If you fucked around they would kill you.

Generally if 3 witnesses swore that they saw you do something Malum in se, you were in for a bad time.

It is not referring to english culture. It is referring to a old *sub-set* of that culture. The book that is from and the video makes that incredibly obvious.

It's referring to the culture of people who lived in what was an on again-off again warzone with raiding going on for decades, and a honor (instead of respect) culture. People used to violence and accustomed to families fighting families violently over things that could be quite stupid.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 9:00:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

*All* humans - you, me, everyone else - like to get away with doing stuff we're told we shouldn't do. That's basic to human nature, and applies to all humans.

The point about culture (what you think, and what you do based off that thinking) is that some cultures will seek to restrain those evils, and others will not. Some will seek to restrain those evils but do so in ineffective or wrong ways. Cultures that think "My worth as a human being is based off if others respect me" push people to fight to force others to respect them, or fight to punish people for disrespecting them.

Those who live in a culture of "my worth is based in the fact that I am a human" who won't get in fights to defend their "honor" will seem backwards and weak to people in the other culture, and thus as easy pickings. You can live for the most part without violence in cultures that base your worth in your being human or your being made in the image of God, so people can be - regarding violence - incredibly mentally and physically soft compared to in the other one. You can't do that in cultures that fight over "honor."

The individual is the one responsible for making the individual's choices. Their human nature provides the basic raw material. Their culture is what handles their human nature.

He made his choices and he is responsible for them. The culture he lives in is responsible for setting the playing field and the social pressures he had and has to choose how to react to.

It is not referring to english culture. It is referring to a old *sub-set* of that culture. The book that is from and the video makes that incredibly obvious.

It's referring to the culture of people who lived in what was an on again-off again warzone with raiding going on for decades, and a honor (instead of respect) culture. People used to violence and accustomed to families fighting families violently over things that could be quite stupid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"certain cultures" ...

I understand.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 9:05:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It is indeed a human problem. The various ways of thnking and living - cultures - handle that problem in different ways.

The culture of not having a father, not having intact families, and "I have to fight to force people to respect me, I can't let anyone say anything bad about me ever" is palpably worse. It doesn't merely not stop these sorts of things, it encourages them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"certain cultures" ...

Fact…….they bounce from baby momma to baby momma…….they kill each other everyday(Chicago as example) and worship rappers and idiots who glorify street life and thug life, but the one who try’s to better himself with an education is called a bitch ass nigga and usually killed for being a sell out.

Fuck these people
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top