BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 87
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:37:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm a proud American jew, and myself and others at my temple in Central Florida all vote republican.
View Quote

My GF is Jewish. She said after all that has happened I don't understand how a person of Jewish descent can be anti gun.... She doesn't even shoot or like guns but understands that an armed society is a society that is not murder en masse
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:39:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
All she knows is hyperbole.  Nothing else.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:41:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

There are no Palestinian lands, there never have been. Palestine was a region, akin to the midwest, never a country...
View Quote

And before Rome changed the regions name to Palestine, they had called it Judea
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:49:29 PM EDT
[#4]
God that vile marxist POS disgusts me
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:52:17 PM EDT
[#5]
They're still pulling people out of the rubble in the Al-Rimal neighborhood.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:52:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Don't spread fake propaganda. That's not pro-palestinian, it is anti Israel. They don't like the palestinians any more than any other middle east country does. Iran just uses them as a tool.
View Quote
Hmmm Palenstinian flags all over, with a huge mural for Palestine. If you don't like the works fly back over there and tell them to burn Israeli flags and take down the Pro Palestine swag....

Until then I consider myself not spreading anything fake.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:00:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They're still pulling people out of the rubble in the Al-Rimal neighborhood.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/405668/rubble_png-1944043.JPG
View Quote

oh well.. Dont let militants live in your building or dont live with militants..

The 101st isnt setting up ops in my backyard..
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:07:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Israel's problem is:
1) It's surrounded by a culture that hates her very existence
2) It is a developed nation in an island of poverty
3) Because of (2), Israelis tend to be very casualty-averse
4) Israel wants to be a regional power

Israelis have a choice to make: Protect their land or live a normal life. Do not expect that you can keep Israel as it is AND live a normal life.

And if you take Iraq as an example, removing leadership often times leads to more extreme individuals taking their place. Or Hezbollah. Israel audibly regrets removing big Hezb names in the past. Even if they're all killed, plenty of replacements to find in a population of 3,000,000. Every populace has smart people, and in opportunity-starved Gaza smart people turn into Deifs and Sinwars.

Israel's entire security policy is just jumping from one short-term gain to the next. I still remember people INSISTING that the show strikes on Syria are achieving strategic gains. If this conflict didn't disabuse them of this notion, they're in for a surprise when Iran chooses to open the Northern front.
Here's the thing though: Israel can't touch the Iranian top.  Israel is absolutely not that powerful. Their only choice is to keep the tentacles cut down to size, which it also doesn't do. All it does is slows down the growth of the tentacles. The only infrastructure Israel can hit and break down without triggering a direct war with Iran are the proxies. But again, Israel is not degrading the proxies actively; it's only slowing down their rate of growth
That's not a viable Security policy, the "kick the can" policy.

In the grand scheme of things Iran isn't after a nuke more than it is after an empire.
Last I checked, the airports are closed and that pipeline is kaput because of a few rockets, not a nuke. And there are hundreds of thousands more where they came from, from literally three different fronts.

Which is why Israel is screwed long-term. If this problem isn't solved decisively  today, then this conflict marks the beginning of the end of Israel as a regional power.[/color]
View Quote
If all of this is correct, and I believe it is, Israel has to go for broke RFN. Declare war on Hez, Hamas, and Iran, and devote everything they have to ensuring their defeat. The risk to their nation may be worse if they choose not to fight, and Iran becomes more powerful every year. I think their biggest mistake was playing defense this long; they should have gone on offense while Trump was still in office.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:09:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Bunch of terrosists and several media outlets sharing a building.  Lol you cant make this shit up.
View Quote

@novalicious2000 you're repeating yourself.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:16:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If all of this is correct, and I believe it is, Israel has to go for broke RFN. Declare war on Hez, Hamas, and Iran, and devote everything they have to ensuring their defeat. The risk to their nation may be worse if they choose not to fight, and Iran becomes more powerful every year. I think their biggest mistake was playing defense this long; they should have gone on offense while Trump was still in office.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Israel's problem is:
1) It's surrounded by a culture that hates her very existence
2) It is a developed nation in an island of poverty
3) Because of (2), Israelis tend to be very casualty-averse
4) Israel wants to be a regional power

Israelis have a choice to make: Protect their land or live a normal life. Do not expect that you can keep Israel as it is AND live a normal life.

And if you take Iraq as an example, removing leadership often times leads to more extreme individuals taking their place. Or Hezbollah. Israel audibly regrets removing big Hezb names in the past. Even if they're all killed, plenty of replacements to find in a population of 3,000,000. Every populace has smart people, and in opportunity-starved Gaza smart people turn into Deifs and Sinwars.

Israel's entire security policy is just jumping from one short-term gain to the next. I still remember people INSISTING that the show strikes on Syria are achieving strategic gains. If this conflict didn't disabuse them of this notion, they're in for a surprise when Iran chooses to open the Northern front.
Here's the thing though: Israel can't touch the Iranian top.  Israel is absolutely not that powerful. Their only choice is to keep the tentacles cut down to size, which it also doesn't do. All it does is slows down the growth of the tentacles. The only infrastructure Israel can hit and break down without triggering a direct war with Iran are the proxies. But again, Israel is not degrading the proxies actively; it's only slowing down their rate of growth
That's not a viable Security policy, the "kick the can" policy.

In the grand scheme of things Iran isn't after a nuke more than it is after an empire.
Last I checked, the airports are closed and that pipeline is kaput because of a few rockets, not a nuke. And there are hundreds of thousands more where they came from, from literally three different fronts.

Which is why Israel is screwed long-term. If this problem isn't solved decisively  today, then this conflict marks the beginning of the end of Israel as a regional power.[/color]

They have no other option and why I think a ground op is still very likely.

"I just heard three sunni buddies of mine who hate Hezobllah with a PASSION feel torn about the current Gaza conflict. Apparently they'd all rather support Hezbollah than Israel, the anti-semitism in the Middle East runs so, so deep"
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:22:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Did shit jump off for real today or…..?

My 5th wedding anniversary today so I have not kept up.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:25:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:26:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Did shit jump off for real today or…..?

My 5th wedding anniversary today so I have not kept up.
View Quote

Nope. Go back and snuggle with your wife.
This shit will still be here in 5 more years
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:26:47 AM EDT
[#14]

Mulit barreled meaning one of these, which in this pic is for the A-120 rocket

3 days of bombing and only 45 of these destroyed? Shows that going after the launchers is not viable.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:41:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://www.defenseworld.net/uploads//news/big/vcx_1620903895.jpg

3 days of bombing and only 45 of these destroyed? Shows that going after the launchers is not viable.
View Quote

is there any footage of these 100 bombs hitting the tunnel system?  i missed the days live stream been busy.. and damn only 45 launchers hit?  they have a long way to go to slow them down
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:43:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:44:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Woohoo its IAF target strike time :

-In the last 24 hours, IAF fighter jets and aircraft(over 100) have attacked more than 150 targets of the terrorist organizations Hamas and the GAP throughout the Gaza Strip.

-Among the targets attacked were the homes of the chairman of the Hamas political bureau in the Gaza Strip, Yahya Sinwar, and his brother, Muhammad Sinwar, who is in charge of the organization's supply and manpower in Khan Yunis. The homes serve as a significant terrorist infrastructure for the organization.

-Among the houses and offices of senior officials attacked: Samah Saraj's office, head of planning and development at the organization's political bureau, Yusuf 'Abd al -'ah's home, commander of the Hamas' Zeitoun battalion in Gaza City and Ahmed's' Abd al -'al's home in Rafah, leader in smuggling Hamas terrorism.

-As part of further attacks on the Hamas 'metro' in Phase II, about thirty targets were attacked, by fighter jets and using about 100 precision weapons.

-In addition, dozens of weapons production and storage sites were attacked in Sabra Tel Aloha, Sheikh Umdan and Gaza City, some of which were stored in the homes of Hamas' naval and airborne operatives, anti-tank squads and cyber-offensive units.

-In addition, during the past day, about 40 rocket launchers aimed at hitting the State of Israel were attacked and thwarted, as well as dozens of launch squads.

Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:45:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

is there any footage of these 100 bombs hitting the tunnel system?  i missed the days live stream been busy.. and damn only 45 launchers hit?  they have a long way to go to slow them down
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:46:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

I really do appreciate your keeping information flowing about what is happening there, it's a great service.

However when you veer off into analysis you say things that betray your lack of experience. Like this comment about destroying launchers. Destroying 45 in 36 hours, if that is what really happened, is actually pretty impressive.

From what I can see the targeting being done is very good. The Israelis only have so many assets they can use. That's why you're seeing artillery being employed, they don't have enough aircraft and UAS to service all the targets.

The fact that they are just getting around to striking some infrastructure targets like militants homes, etc. tells me that they are using most of their resources on dynamic targets, as these deliberate targets would have been on their target list for days. That also illustrates their resource limits that I mentioned above. There are many more targets than they have the ability to hit.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:50:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Nope. Go back and snuggle with your wife.
This shit will still be here in 5 more years
View Quote

10-4
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:52:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I really do appreciate your keeping information flowing about what is happening there, it's a great service.

However when you veer off into analysis you say things that betray your lack of experience. Like this comment about destroying launchers. Destroying 45 in 36 hours, if that is what really happened, is actually pretty impressive.

From what I can see the targeting being done is very good. The Israelis only have so many assets they can use. That's why you're seeing artillery being employed, they don't have enough aircraft and UAS to service all the targets.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i believe they do have plenty of air assest to take on gaza.. they have to defend against and Iranian attack so im sure they are prepared for Gaza as well. they are doing there best to minimize civilian casualties so careful surgical strikes are taking place.. alot of intelligence assests are used to make sure civilians are not hit.

@TheFaz

23 F-35's

175 F-16's

thats plenty to take on Gaza many times over and thats not all there aircraft... 675 in inventory

Israel is a leader in UAS capabilities

http://drones.cnas.org/reports/a-perspective-on-israel/

160 aircraft use in the assualt on the tunnels, backs up my claim they have more than enough to take on Gaza easily

"Scores are believed to have died as the tunnels, dubbed The Hamas Metro, were smashed by 450 missiles in 40 minutes. More than 160 aircraft led the assault and top brass announced a “complex” operation had been a success."
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:54:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Considering they said 45 gone in 36hrs. That’s one every 48 minutes. Ain’t too shabby
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 1:00:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:  What's different?
View All Quotes
Quoted:  What's different?

@WhiskersTheCat  In a way it's not different, Arabs are targeting civilian populations.  However, the major difference at the moment is the scale of the assault, and the scale of the response from Israel.

Regardless, I don't think it needs to be any different.  The iron dome is really fucking expensive, and some missiles do get through, which leads to civilian casualties.  Even destroyed missiles still means there's a massive quantity of metal shrapnel raining down.

One bomb in any US city would be unacceptable, and even with the high intercept rate, a good number have gotten through, just because of how many there are ... which I think it's somewhere above 2000 missiles launched by now.

@realwar Those explosions are massive.  I wonder if some of those are secondary explosions, and they hit a rocket cache.
Quoted:
Media outrage .  We didn't realize there were Hamas offices in the building. You're journalists, but you don't know your office neighbors are a bunch of terrorist fucks? You suck at journalism or you lie. I'm calling both.

Of course they know who their neighbors are.  Have you seen how fucking lazy most journalists are?  They're neighbors, so they only have to walk next-door to get the news Hamas has written for them.
Quoted:
I’m really surprised BLM hasn’t stepped up their attacks on American cities in coordination with the Pali terrorists. Or the FBI for that matter.

I saw a stream last night, and they were saying "death to America" and spouting various marxist nonsense about "capitalism."
Quoted:
Palestinians counter Israeli drones with fireworks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDFezmwmWgo

Those fireworks didn't look very effective.
Quoted: Elections have consequences.

I think you mean fraud has consequences.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 1:01:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

My analysis is purely my opinion, and therefore subject to falsehoods. Nature of the beast. So I don't mind being called out at all, its how I learn ya know?

Now to my comment above about the launchers: It wasn't a ding against the IAF's limited airframe numbers nor its precision in delivering ordnance. On the contrary, I'm astounded at their ability to carve a highrise into thirds then collapse it on itself. My thought was hitting launchers themselves is like using a needle to play whack a mole with ants. My understanding is they have hundreds of these launchers. Some are built into truck beds, buildings etc. Others are simply holes in the ground or simple angle iron. If you note the pic below or the one quoted, you'll see how simple that launcher is to build. They are designed to consumable. Using those airframe hours and ordnance on those targets does not change a thing in the bigger picture . Only in the short term, before they weld more together.

EDIT: Israel has enough ISR assets to watch all of Gaza 24/7. That will never be a chokepoint in the strike process. Limiting collateral injuries will always be the primary factor in not striking.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/16/2021 1:05:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

"I just heard three sunni buddies of mine who hate Hezobllah with a PASSION feel torn about the current Gaza conflict. Apparently they'd all rather support Hezbollah than Israel, the anti-semitism in the Middle East runs so, so deep"
View Quote
Anti Semitism and anti Israel sentiments within the ME differ in contexts.

Israel as a nation is generally loathed due to the Palestinian issue. However, Jews have long been accepted (tolerated) as minorities within the ME.

Link Posted: 5/16/2021 1:08:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

How  many of these launchers had Hamas constructed,deployed and how many do they still have operational? This is what would tell us if going after them is not viable but both are unknown.

The majority of rockets being launched at Israel are not being done from relatively easy to counter mechanisms such as this but by far more difficult to locate and attack either before or after launching simple rails or much more mobile and easier to hide systems. A few guys in a van can pull out launch rails,rack up rockets and fire them off in very little time,or send them up into a house from a tunnel,launch them from inside garages or under structures,from bunkers and so forth. The Iranian supplied 107mm rockets are even easier,you don’t even need to make a tube or rail,even if anyone with a car battery and pieces of scrap could weld up a launcher for them.

Why going after the launchers doesn’t work but why that has nothing to do with the system shown above:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 1:12:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Why going after the launchers doesn’t work but why that has nothing to do with the system shown above:
View Quote

The difference in the short range vs med/LR rocket infrastructure seems like a day or two more in the weld shop no?

Link Posted: 5/16/2021 1:17:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bunch of terrosists and several media outlets sharing a building.  Lol you cant make this shit up.

Touche @SlugMug
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 1:18:45 AM EDT
[#29]
It seems there are launchers are plenty at any building/plumbing supply or whatever they can find.. Just a tube the diameter of the fins and then use some fall away rubber pieces for static support. Considering they're aiming by minute of city, dimes to dollars the welded up version of the "launchers" are a few and the vast majority are just coming out of any available pipe.

edit to add: At least for the short range and low end medium range.

And

Further on, the small ones and the low end medium range look to be easily manhandled into place.

For the medium and large, as in the picture above, I'd like to think some mechanical lifting equipment would be required and the launchers would need to be more robust. I follow that with thinking IDF/Israeli intel keeps some sort of tabs on random equipment that could be pressed into service for loading/reloading. Or at least considers that.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 1:33:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That is hot.
View All Quotes

Not playing around.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 1:42:46 AM EDT
[#31]
More photos of the Metro tunnel complex this morning

Link Posted: 5/16/2021 1:46:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I’ve always thought the answer is for Israel to take a percentage of the Gaza Strip.  Say take 20% and move the border expanding into that 20% of the Gaza Strip.  Bulldoze that 20% then Israel can do whatever they want with it.

Next time the shitheads try this, take another 20%.  And so on until the remaining shitheads finally figure this out.  If they never do, what more could Israel have done?
View Quote

That's perfectly reasonable, and you'd think it would work.  

The world would wail and cry about it, because evidently that would be "unfair" and we need to treat the enemy like they are retarded children.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 1:53:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

At 1018, aimless???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
IDF released an updated kill list of HVTs and I ran it through a picture translator. Fucking Hebrew

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/405668/hilarioustrans_png-1944010.JPG

the original

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E1elzhNXEAA8G2R?format=jpg&name=900x900

I'm dying over here

At 1018, aimless???

Wouldn't that be dk-prof?
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 4:00:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Range. You want to intercept as far away as you can. Hopefully over enemy territory.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So technical question.. We all know Iron dome and it seems to be working as expected. But didnt we use C-ram in Iraq against mortar's and such to good success?

Why a missle system vs a projectile one?

I mean it obviously works just curious why one conflict sees one and not the other?
Range. You want to intercept as far away as you can. Hopefully over enemy territory.

Yup. Destroying the missile as an integrated device doesn't vanish it. It's still a couple thousand pounds of mass that's going to land somewhere.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 4:10:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

What makes you think that might work? When Israel ethnically cleansed Gaza of Jews and gave it bac, all that they did was fight. When Israel took away land. All they do is fight. The problem is that you think that they actually care about Gaza. They don't. All Gaza is to the left and Muslims, is just a flagless forward operating base for them to launch attacks on the Jews with plausible deniability. You are right, they care about land, but the thing you get wrong, is they won't stop until Israel is cleansed of any none Muslim, and ultimately the world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ve always thought the answer is for Israel to take a percentage of the Gaza Strip.  Say take 20% and move the border expanding into that 20% of the Gaza Strip.  Bulldoze that 20% then Israel can do whatever they want with it.

Next time the shitheads try this, take another 20%.  And so on until the remaining shitheads finally figure this out.  If they never do, what more could Israel have done?

What makes you think that might work? When Israel ethnically cleansed Gaza of Jews and gave it bac, all that they did was fight. When Israel took away land. All they do is fight. The problem is that you think that they actually care about Gaza. They don't. All Gaza is to the left and Muslims, is just a flagless forward operating base for them to launch attacks on the Jews with plausible deniability. You are right, they care about land, but the thing you get wrong, is they won't stop until Israel is cleansed of any none Muslim, and ultimately the world.

The solution isn’t to please the Palestinians, that can’t be done.  The solution is how to make re-taking the Gaza Strip palatable to the rest of the world.  Probably not possible.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 5:15:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The world would wail and cry about it, because evidently that would be "unfair" and we need to treat the enemy like they are retarded children.
View Quote

Woah, critical race theory is the same as middle east policy.

As an aside, I dont give a single rat fuck what happens in the middle east.
Neither winning benefits me in the slightest, and both existing is a net detractor to western society.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 5:23:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I'm a proud American jew, and myself and others at my temple in Central Florida all vote republican.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ton of American jews will still vote for Xiden

Still true. I wish it wasn't.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 5:30:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Neither winning benefits me in the slightest, and both existing is a net detractor to western society.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Neither winning” matters to you?

Sheesh
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 5:46:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

My analysis is purely my opinion, and therefore subject to falsehoods. Nature of the beast. So I don't mind being called out at all, its how I learn ya know?

Now to my comment above about the launchers: It wasn't a ding against the IAF's limited airframe numbers nor its precision in delivering ordnance. On the contrary, I'm astounded at their ability to carve a highrise into thirds then collapse it on itself. My thought was hitting launchers themselves is like using a needle to play whack a mole with ants. My understanding is they have hundreds of these launchers. Some are built into truck beds, buildings etc. Others are simply holes in the ground or simple angle iron. If you note the pic below or the one quoted, you'll see how simple that launcher is to build. They are designed to consumable. Using those airframe hours and ordnance on those targets does not change a thing in the bigger picture . Only in the short term, before they weld more together.

EDIT: Israel has enough ISR assets to watch all of Gaza 24/7. That will never be a chokepoint in the strike process. Limiting collateral injuries will always be the primary factor in not striking.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/405668/Screenshot_2021-05-13_200016_png-1944082.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/405668/ground_png-1944083.JPG
https://storage.googleapis.com/afs-prod/media/media:eb8984fdaf5b41a4ae3b4f20330e172c/2000.jpeg
View Quote

Who is the dumb blonde in the picture? Doesn't look palestinian to me.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 6:30:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Only"???
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 6:45:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

“Neither winning” matters to you?

Sheesh
View Quote

Last I checked, no dual palestinian/american politician advocates that we import more migrants, ban guns, and adopt policies diametrically opposed to functioning society.

I also have yet to see a muslim mainstream media personality tell me that my child needs to become a tranny.

So yes, I dont care what happens.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 8:15:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Last I checked, no dual palestinian/american politician advocates that we import more migrants, ban guns, and adopt policies diametrically opposed to functioning society.

I also have yet to see a muslim mainstream media personality tell me that my child needs to become a tranny.

So yes, I dont care what happens.
View Quote
I'll take Rashida Tlaib for 500, Alex.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 8:25:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/405668/Screenshot_2021-05-13_200016_png-1944082.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/405668/ground_png-1944083.JPG
https://storage.googleapis.com/afs-prod/media/media:eb8984fdaf5b41a4ae3b4f20330e172c/2000.jpeg
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

“Abu Hajar why are you painting the tire?!”
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 8:27:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

i believe they do have plenty of air assest to take on gaza.. they have to defend against and Iranian attack so im sure they are prepared for Gaza as well. they are doing there best to minimize civilian casualties so careful surgical strikes are taking place.. alot of intelligence assests are used to make sure civilians are not hit.

@TheFaz

23 F-35's

175 F-16's

thats plenty to take on Gaza many times over and thats not all there aircraft... 675 in inventory

Israel is a leader in UAS capabilities

http://drones.cnas.org/reports/a-perspective-on-israel/

160 aircraft use in the assualt on the tunnels, backs up my claim they have more than enough to take on Gaza easily

"Scores are believed to have died as the tunnels, dubbed The Hamas Metro, were smashed by 450 missiles in 40 minutes. More than 160 aircraft led the assault and top brass announced a “complex” operation had been a success."
View Quote

GET SOME!
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 9:09:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Who is the dumb blonde in the picture? Doesn't look palestinian to me.
View Quote

Probably an albino, or Western marxist.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 9:12:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The solution isn’t to please the Palestinians, that can’t be done.  The solution is how to make re-taking the Gaza Strip palatable to the rest of the world.  Probably not possible.
View Quote

Retaking Gaza would trade one problem (missile attacks) for another (attacks on security force in Gaza ).  For now, missile attacks are probably lower cost.  I think Israelis are doing it right, in destroying all possible Hamas infrastructure targets.  Hamas needs them to govern, the refit will need to spend resources to rebuild them.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 9:13:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Hmmm Palenstinian flags all over, with a huge mural for Palestine. If you don't like the works fly back over there and tell them to burn Israeli flags and take down the Pro Palestine swag....

Until then I consider myself not spreading anything fake.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 9:21:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Retaking Gaza would trade one problem (missile attacks) for another (attacks on security force in Gaza ).  For now, missile attacks are probably lower cost.  I think Israelis are doing it right, in destroying all possible Hamas infrastructure targets.  Hamas needs them to govern, the refit will need to spend resources to rebuild them.
View Quote
Well a ground force invasion is really the only way this will come to an end. As long as Hamas is allowed to fire rockets from protected sites (residential areas, schools, mosques, hospitals, etc.) there will be no end to the rocket attacks. So you have to go in and hunt them down street by bloody street. Basically Fallujah. So attacks on IDF troops will go up, but Israel will win as long as they remain resolute to the task and not pull some shit like the US/Iraq did and let the enemy retake Gaza.

One concern I have with a substantial ground force presence is that I can see Hezbollah ramping up in the North to create a second front. The IDF isn't very big and it will take a substantial force to take Gaza and hold it. They have many more rockets than Hamas and once an invasion of Gaza begins, they must see it through to the end.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 9:22:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Israel as a nation is generally loathed due to the Palestinian issue. However, Jews have long been accepted (tolerated) as minorities within the ME.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The term anti-Semitic is incorrect, since both Jews and Arabs use the Semitic language
https://www.thefreedictionary.com/Semitic

They are anti Jewish religion, just like the democrats.  It's all about a different religion
Page / 87
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top