Page / 8
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:30:15 PM EDT
[#1]
so boo got shot?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:30:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes, let's make fun of their sub-culture. That should work.

Lil Keed's YouTube videos have 250 times the views of any given video on AR15.COM's channel.

This thread represents the essence of how we shoot ourselves in the foot.

We should want young black people on our side. But if you were a young black person, which sub-culture would you choose? This one? The very thought of it is a joke.

The numbers don't lie. It is our sub-culture that is hobbled, and worthy of being made fun of. Not theirs. Pathetic threads like this is why.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD = Stormfront light.

Gett'm boys...

Yeah, because no one should make fun of a sub-culture that constantly shoots itself in the foot. That would be "racciss"

Lil Keed's YouTube videos have 250 times the views of any given video on AR15.COM's channel.

We should want young black people on our side. But if you were a young black person, which sub-culture would you choose? This one? The very thought of it is a joke.

The numbers don't lie. It is our sub-culture that is hobbled, and worthy of being made fun of. Not theirs. Pathetic threads like this is why.

I have no issues with anyone who acts like a civilized human being.

I have no desire to associate with anyone who acts like a thug.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:30:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Didn't know shit about the dude before today. GDers are gonna GD, they'll say whatever shit they want about this, but human life is human life, so I'll just go ahead and say RIP.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:30:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

So you'll wearing black to his funeral?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:31:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

IIRC, we had some fairly well known musicians on this board.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He had more success than anyone in the ARFCOM musicians forum, I can tell you that much.

IIRC, we had some fairly well known musicians on this board.
Well, let's go have a poll then in the Music and Musicians subforum, see who among us has more that two million monthly listeners on Spotify, and who is representing us in popular music.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:31:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
GD = Stormfront light.

Gett'm boys...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:32:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Whats with all the “Lil’s” in these geniuses names?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:33:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Can't believe I seened u die today bro I did all my cries," Gotit wrote. "I know what u want me to do and that's go hard for Mama Daddy Our Brothers Naychur and Whiteboy." Gotit posted an additional message on Instagram Stories: "Whyyy bra, whyyy u leave me bra."

Low IQ humans.
View Quote

When I was a substitute teacher I would tell my students that you will be judged by how you speak.  Indeed.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:34:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD = Stormfront light.

Gett'm boys...

Yeah, because no one should make fun of a sub-culture that constantly shoots itself in the foot. That would be "racciss"

The old naychur vs nurture argument?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:35:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They couldn't tell whether he was shot in a drive by or OD'd?

How tough is that?
View Quote

Or, Hadron collider accident?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:35:04 PM EDT
[#11]
He was kannngg
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:35:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. I won't personally mourn his death. But I won't celebrate it, either.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:35:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD = Stormfront light.

Gett'm boys...

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:36:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

How many members in the musician forum made it over 25.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:36:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Am I supposed to recognize who this is? Was this person significant?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:37:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD = Stormfront light.

Gett'm boys...

If a culture measures it's success by the amount of views it receives on YouTube, it has already failed.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:39:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Oh no . . .
. . . anyway.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:40:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably not...I doubt he ever posted here, and probably didn't attend any of your rallies.

No way you could be expected to know who this is.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:41:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Wonder how many kids Keeds he produced before he left.  Bet it wasn't 0, unfortunately.
View Quote

FIFY

I started the article, thought it was a joke, scrolled down, saw a picture of an actual person, thought it might be real, started reading the article again, thought it was a joke again, scrolled down and tried to skim to see if it was satire, still thought it was a joke, read the last few paragraphs to see if there was a punchline or an explanation of a parody, then finally realized it was real.

Holy. Shit.

Honestly, I still feel like I needed a translator as I don't speak whatever the hell language those people were speaking. There's like whole other sub level of species with their own language and culture that needs to be studied.

Also, I'd like to take a second to ask for prayers and/or positive thoughts and energy for the LEGITIMATE and WELL INTENTIONED teachers, social workers, volunteers, police officers, firemen, and medical first responders who all work in that area, and similar areas throughout the US. I can't even imagine… they are truly angels.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:46:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

If a culture measures it's success by the amount of views it receives on YouTube, it has already failed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD = Stormfront light.

Gett'm boys...

Numbers matter, and they have always mattered. If you gave a speech in the Roman Forum in 300 BC, and you attracted 500 listeners, and the guy after you attracted two, your message would be deemed a success, and the other guy's a failure.

That is literally the ratio between Lil Keed's viewership and ours. For every 500 viewers he attracted, we attracted two.

Two.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:51:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:56:43 PM EDT
[#22]
FPNI
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:59:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:00:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD = Stormfront light.

Gett'm boys...

That's your decision.

History shows, however, that if you want your side to be victorious, you sometimes have to work with people you deem thuggish.

I just finished a book about the Battle of New Orleans. Andrew Jackson at first refused to incorporate the pirates that were operating in that area into his forces.

He was convinced to do so, however, by people who understood what those pirates could bring to the table, and that it would be counterproductive to dismiss them on principle. In the end it was the right thing to do.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:02:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
That's your decision.

History shows, however, that if you want your side to be victorious, you sometimes have to work with people you deem thuggish.

I just finished a book about the Battle of New Orleans. Andrew Jackson at first refused to incorporate the pirates that were operating in that area into his forces.

He was convinced to do so, however, by people who understood what those pirates could bring to the table, and that it would be counterproductive to dismiss them on principle. In the end it was the right thing to do.
View Quote

84 IQ social parasites aren’t going to save us. They are a club being used to bludgeon us to death.

As for the rest, I don’t speak section 8.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:03:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
That's your decision.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD = Stormfront light.

Gett'm boys...

That's your decision.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:03:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:03:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Disrespection Gone Wrong?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:05:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Now dat I seened dis I gotta do all my cries.  

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:06:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Xanax, codeine cough syrup, percs and alcohol. Calling it now.
View Quote
My first guess would have been 9 mm FMJ, but I wouldn't bet against you.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:09:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
That's your decision.

View Quote

Lil Keed has 485k subs

Arfcom's YouTube channel is run by some weird soyface bug man. Nobody watches him.

Since random people now represent a community, I'm nominating demolition ranch to be your new arbiter of cultural dominance.

With 10.8 million subscribers and with videos only a few days old dwarfing the average count of Lil Keed's, he has saved the second amendment from Lil Keed.

Based on your metric, the second amendment now has all rap fans on suicide watch, and a new political party headed by Matt from demolition ranch will soon be formed to push them all into cattle cars where they will be forced to listen to Enya on loop. Hickock45, with his 6.75 million subs, will be taking point.

We did it bros, gun rights are safe from people who listen to soundcloud rappers. Now, we launch a surprise attack on K-pop listeners by beginning community outreach with the japanese girl metal band enthusiasts.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:10:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Anyone able to comment on the intricacies  of Zaytovens work? That's one I'm not familiar with but perhaps should be.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:15:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Anyone able to comment on the intricacies  of Zaytovens work? That's one I'm not familiar with but perhaps should be.
View Quote

feigned ignorance

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:19:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I thought it was satire?
View Quote

Is it not
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:20:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
You have his name and an entire internet full of resources at your finger tips.

I really don't understand why GD expects a PowerPoint presentation explaining who someone is and why you should care every time one of these threads is posted
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:20:30 PM EDT
[#36]
awesome
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:22:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Was he a natural blonde?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:22:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
GD = Stormfront light.

Gett'm boys...
View Quote
In this case, not really.

The deceased could be any color or gender and half the posts would still be "who" or "my field of fucks", etc.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:22:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That's your decision.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD = Stormfront light.

Gett'm boys...

That's your decision.

Nope, still have no need to associate with thugs. In the end not associating with thugs is the right thing to do.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:24:23 PM EDT
[#40]
But how will return all of the vhs tapes to Blockbuster now?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:25:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Imagine if Babylon Bee posted that story word for word, what the leftists would reeeeeeee be loud, en shit.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:28:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I love you sooooo much baby  what I'm post to do with out you I can't breathe right sleep right nothing I don't even wanna talk to nobody Keed I can't take this why you leave US bru. What am I supposed to tell Naychur? What am I gone tell our new baby ? Keed I just told you the other day if you left me with these two kids I was gone loose my mind  my Mind is lost baby. You told me everything I'm sooooo sorry I didn't fly to LA I know I could've saved you baby you really showed me all you needed was MY LOVE you gave me that I gave you that. IM SORRY please just tell me this a dream come home. YOU PROTECTED US. Whyyyy DADDY. You a fighter bru I was on my way I was RAQHID ..these 8 years you been in my life you showed me nothing but love I'm sorry baby I'm sorry for whatever I did anything I did I'm sorry let me make it better You my backbone you my spine you my heart baby IF I DONT KNOW ANYTHING I KNOW YOU LOVE ME & MY BABY MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD  WE fight we argue but you know we was what each other needed YOU GAVE ME THE WORLDDDDDDDDD. Anything I wanted . Needed you got it / did it for me with no questions ask! BABY you was just on the phone with me in the bed HOW you leave like that without saying that was gone be your last goodbye your last I love you our last FaceTime ! SMH baby please tell me I'm dreaming I wanna wake up and this shit be a dream. CALL ME BACK DADDY. My head spinning  my body numb I don't even feel myself typing Raqhid you know I'm so weak for you baby WEAK AS HELL for you . SOOOOOOO WEAK SO WEAKKKK SO FUCKINNNN WEAK FOR U BRO THIS SHIT HERE HIT HARD. WHO IM GONE MAKE LOVE TO NOW ???? WHO GONE KISS ME IN MY SLEEP ALL NIGHT? Who gone rub my Belly ? RAQHID WHY U LEAVEEEEE ME MAN. You was my boyfriend my best friend my slime my twin my ride or die! WHATEVER u on you know I was on it 10x Worst. THESE FUCK ASS NIGGA KNOW THEY COULDNT FUCK WITH U AND THEY HATE THEY. MY BD NEVER LACK YALL PUSSY ASS NIGGAS DONT NEED TO BE ACTIN LIKE THIS YALL BODY EITHER. GOD WANTED MY BOY HOME he had better plans. SLAT IN PEACE PRINCE SLIME  WE LOVE U FOREVER I hope I have a son he gone be your 1st JR
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:28:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Lil Keed is now Keed You Not.  
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:29:22 PM EDT
[#44]
I am naked and shaking on my bathroom floor for the last three days since I learned of his death.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:30:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Ahw man, T's & P's

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:31:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

lol.  Heat and air guy.  I'm laughing with you not at you!

I'm a working dude myself.
View Quote

Sounds more like a controls guy. Vastly different
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:34:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Who’s Whiteboy?  Was there one in the wood pile?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:34:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol.  Heat and air guy.  I'm laughing with you not at you!

I'm a working dude myself.

Proportional, integral, and derivative!  
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:36:37 PM EDT
[#49]
I'll take drug overdoses for $500 Alex.

What kills a 24-year old rapper kid dead for unknown reasons?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:37:45 PM EDT
[#50]
DEAD????
I never even knew she was ill....

Then again, I never even heard of her before now.
Has their been a press release from Harvard yet? What about UCLA? John Hopkins? Stanford? MIT?
...those guys are COLD - one of their own dies = nothing!!
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top