Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2022 10:14:12 AM EDT
Was the Covid vaccine something else entirely?

Is it just incompetence or is there an ulterior motive?

https://www.revolver.news/2022/10/breaking-doubts-increasing-in-scientific-circles-on-big-pharmas-beastly-mrna-jab-claims/
BREAKING: Doubts increasing in scientific circles on Big Pharma’s beastly mRNA jab claims…

We can already predict the new narrative talking points coming out of Big Pharma and their complicit lackeys in the incestuous government Swamp:

Well the vaccines didn’t work, but we had to try something because the novel coronavirus was OH SO DEADLY. The vaccines were a noble failure! We did our best!

Here’s a translation of the German article which is unfortunately behind a paywall:

In scientific circles, doubts arise as to whether the information provided by the manufacturers about the mRNA vaccine is correct. Biontech/Pfizer and Moderna have so far refused to independently verify the data. A Stiko member is now also criticizing.

Virologists, epidemiologists, pharmacologists – they may not have always been friendly to each other during the pandemic. But they are now coming together on one point: it is the demand for an independent review of the studies that led to the approval of the mRNA vaccines from Biontech/Pfizer and Moderna. The studies are published. However, the primary data, scientifically the decisive documents, are missing. All vaccine evaluations of the registration studies are based on them. Until now, the documents have been kept under lock and key by the manufacturers, and they are refusing requests to see them.

Remember, nobody could have predicted this. It was SCIENCE! We have to trust the SCIENCE! The SCIENCE! might make mistakes, but it always has our best interests at heart.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 9:55:21 AM EDT
[#1]
IBTM
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 9:56:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Letthemfight.png
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 9:57:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Soft kill weapon. Alex jones was right....again
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 9:57:40 AM EDT
[#4]
In before the proper forum is accessed.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 9:58:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Doesn’t matter. I don’t think pharma has to disclose shit for 70 years.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 9:59:57 AM EDT
[#6]
And to think, a countless number of people (including several here) used this as a vehicle to destroy society, ostracize others, and bring out the absolute worst in humanity.  Lol.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:03:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Purebloods here and we both just defeated the shanghai shivers using our own pureblood along with judicious use of some helpful substances.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:04:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Pure blood.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:06:53 AM EDT
[#9]
IBTM and DEBONKING from Trusted_Members
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:07:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Some people will never admit they were fooled.

I hope the best for them, as we all have them in our families and friends.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:09:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Some people will never admit they were fooled.

I hope the best for them, as we all have them in our families and friends.
View Quote

I see it differently.

I want a fucking apology from the people who were wrong.

Who closed my business, had my job threatened, ruined our entire economy and disparaged anyone who didn’t get a shot.

Shrugging their shoulders and moving on isn’t enough.

I want an apology.

I’ll never get one, and I know in my heart that anyone who so quickly and willingly threw away my rights would do it again.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:11:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Fuck the vax (and Im high risk)

Fuck Fauci , Fuck the WHO . . . . . and FUCK CHY-NUH
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:11:09 AM EDT
[#13]
#pureblood checking in

Covid was fake

Vaccine was not

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/jerm-warfare/id1475255493?i=1000581017815
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:11:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I see it differently.

Who closed my business, had my job threatened, ruined our entire economy and disparaged anyone who didn’t get a shot.

Shrugging their shoulders and moving on isn’t enough.

I want an apology.

I’ll never get one, and I know in my heart that anyone who so quickly and willingly threw away my rights would do it again.
View Quote

God damn right.

You would not believe the amount of people that I know that got the jab as well as the boosters and now regret it. They didn't listen to me when I asked them do you really want to do that? Don't you want to wait and see how this all shakes out before you run off and get this experimental drug?

Now I have people telling me I wish I just would have listened to what you were saying.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:12:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Pure Blooded Super Dodger.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:13:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Muh stimulus muh ppp loan
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:14:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:15:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
IBTM
View Quote

That didn’t take long.  Damn.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:17:31 AM EDT
[#19]
It's Wednesday and we forgot there's a covid forum!

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:17:55 AM EDT
[#20]
I have 0 doubts a few years from now , new shocking data, facts, figures , related long term chronic illnesses, deaths etc which were known / suspected by manufacturers / government / agencies / politicians and covered up, will be connected to this shit, and  the legal / lawsuit / criminal blow back from this will be gigantic, it will make the camp legune water, Vietnam agent orange disaster, gulf war syndrome, round up cancers, and , cigarette lawsuits combined look like a payout for a fender bender, angry pitchfork toting mobs will financially rape governments and big business alike.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:19:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:21:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:23:32 AM EDT
[#23]
People lack street smarts.  

It was obvious from the beginning that this had the potential to be a dangerous cocktail considering the history of Coronavirus research.  Nevertheless, unrelenting propaganda that was sponsored by the pharmaceutical companies  through paid media and government operatives were effective.  Propaganda works on simple minded folks.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:27:40 AM EDT
[#24]
If the truth about those shots is ever released and known it will destabilize governments around the world.

They won’t let that happen.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:29:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

https://www.revolver.news/2022/10/breaking-doubts-increasing-in-scientific-circles-on-big-pharmas-beastly-mrna-jab-claims/
BREAKING: Doubts increasing in scientific circles on Big Pharma’s beastly mRNA jab claims…

We can already predict the new narrative talking points coming out of Big Pharma and their complicit lackeys in the incestuous government Swamp:

Well the vaccines didn’t work, but we had to try something because the novel coronavirus was OH SO DEADLY. The vaccines were a noble failure! We did our best!
View Quote

Oh really?

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:39:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I see it differently.

Who closed my business, had my job threatened, ruined our entire economy and disparaged anyone who didn't get a shot.

Shrugging their shoulders and moving on isn't enough.

I want an apology.

I'll never get one, and I know in my heart that anyone who so quickly and willingly threw away my rights would do it again.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:45:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
IBTM and DEBONKING from Trusted_Members
View Quote

Hey now, this underscore is a pureblood flu-bro. Don't lump us all together
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 10:52:05 AM EDT
[#28]

It is effective for the job it was supposed to do, it just doesn’t work for COVID.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 11:23:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
And to think, a countless number of people (including several here) used this as a vehicle to destroy society, ostracize others, and bring out the absolute worst in humanity.  Lol.
View Quote

Don't forget the child abuse from stupid minded parents that forced the vax on their kids
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 11:25:52 AM EDT
[#30]

Like a handful of sand, the tighter you hold on to your narrative, the more that slips out between your fingers.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 11:45:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It is effective for the job it was supposed to do, it just doesn’t work for COVID.
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 11:51:11 AM EDT
[#32]
The goal post are still moving.

From you won't get covid if you take the jab to ?

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 5:05:54 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh really?

https://www.cell.com/cms/attachment/47989ef2-2d06-4c43-96cf-54807d1815a7/fx1_lrg.jpg

No, they didn't work. At all. Go back and look at the actual pfraudulent trial data, particularly the 6-month follow-up data. Not only was there *no* discernible all-cause mortality reduction (the end point of what drug trials are supposed to be) but there was a severe adverse effect rate of nearly 4x the severe Kung Flu case rate (0.5% of HEGT shot recipients had severe adverse events vs 0.13% of Kung Flu infectees at the time with the original strain.) Further, the propaganda "95% effectiveness" was complete and utter nonsense. It was a deliberate lie.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:55:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I have 0 doubts a few years from now , new shocking data, facts, figures , related long term chronic illnesses, deaths etc which were known / suspected by manufacturers / government / agencies / politicians and covered up, will be connected to this shit, and  the legal / lawsuit / criminal blow back from this will be gigantic, it will make the camp legune water, Vietnam agent orange disaster, gulf war syndrome, round up cancers, and , cigarette lawsuits combined look like a payout for a fender bender, angry pitchfork toting mobs will financially rape governments and big business alike.
View Quote

I want to see the companies that forced their employee's to get the vax under threat of firing sued out of existence. I want to see the people in these companies that did this broke and disease ridden, living in a box, slowly freezing to death.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 8:14:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I want to see the companies that forced their employee's to get the vax under threat of firing sued out of existence. I want to see the people in these companies that did this broke and disease ridden, living in a box, slowly freezing to death.
View Quote

Here is hoping a Gov employee has a great Voodoo doll...
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 10:02:05 PM EDT
[#36]
I did take one J&J. I just did not trust this mRNA technology. My wife has had two Pfizers and a booster. I worry a lot about her. Finally I talked her out of any further boosters but I still worry about the 2.5 she’s already had. I don’t worry so much about my J&J, I think the risk is about the same as having had COVID, which I have not, plus the super rare clotting side effects that did not happen to me. If something happens to my wife I will blame myself for not putting the foot down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top