Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2020 10:05:52 PM EDT
They seem to be having trouble staying the hell home.  

People are bitching about the Gen Z'ers on spring break in Florida, though in my neck of the woods it's the Boomers that are the problem.  They won't stay home and are hoarding all the damn TP!
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:06:23 PM EDT
[#1]
They're entitled!
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:07:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

People are bitching about the Gen Z'ers on spring break in Florida, though in my neck of the woods it's the Boomers that are the problem.  They won't stay home and are hoarding all the damn TP!
View Quote

Sod off...
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:07:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Longmire!
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:08:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Same here.  They are the ones in the store hoarding all the supplies while everyone else works or stays home with the kids.

But Pence says we have to protect our older generation...
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:08:07 PM EDT
[#5]
It’s the “I do what I want “ mindset
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:08:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Yup.

I don't want to see a horrible tragedy unfold on our country, but there are some people out there that will never let go their of their selfish, entitled ways without, unfortunately, some horrible tragedy unfolding.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:08:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Seems like the ones bitching are snowflakes.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:09:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:10:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Us 'Boomers' are so much more intellectually advanced than millennials that this 'boomer game' isn't even funny anymore!
Go back to your stupid video games social media shit and let the grownups do their thing...
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:10:41 PM EDT
[#10]
And they are hoarding all the supplies with all YOUR hard earned money..

Lol good for them.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:11:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Seems like the ones bitching are snowflakes.
View Quote

Seems like the Gen X'ers are the only ones handling this with some common sense.  If you old fogies want to keep being set in your ways, more power to you.  Boomers are high risk and will hang themselves.  More retirement funds for me.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:12:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:12:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Uh-oh....
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:12:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Get to go shopping a hour early than 59 and younger
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:12:38 PM EDT
[#15]
In all seriousness older country folks aren’t doing anything different and aren’t taking this seriously at all. This is from direct observation and will be interesting.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:13:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

So what business is it of yours? MYOB and don't be a drama llama. Gen X here, not a Boomer.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:13:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:13:53 PM EDT
[#18]
More people need to stay home so theres less traffic for me to get stuck in.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:16:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Us 'Boomers' are so much more intellectually advanced than millennials that this 'boomer game' isn't even funny anymore!
Go back to your stupid video games social media shit and let the grownups do their thing...
View Quote

Everything is shut down, people are losing jobs and money all to prevent the spread of this to keep old people from dying.  What should be happening is that the old people should be the ones shut in and hiding while this passes and everyone else can go on with their lives.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:18:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

So what business is it of yours? MYOB and don't be a drama llama. Gen X here, not a Boomer.
View Quote

Considering that they will be spreading the fucking Corona around, it's my business and everyone else's!
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:19:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Well we have only lived through this shit a dozen times.  My only genuine concern is that the concern babies are going to stay curled up in the corner so long they kill a booming, thriving economy.

Pull your big boy pants up and get back at it.  Hell it's probably us old timers that will suffer and our GAF meter is on about 1.

Wash your hands, don't cough of people, stay home if you are sick, and if you can't do anything else, stay out of the way of folks doing work.  

Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:20:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Seems like the Gen X'ers are the only ones handling this with some common sense.  If you old fogies want to keep being set in your ways, more power to you.  Boomers are high risk and will hang themselves.  More retirement funds for me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:20:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Everything is shut down, people are losing jobs and money all to prevent the spread of this to keep old people from dying.  What should be happening is that the old people should be the ones shut in and hiding while this passes and everyone else can go on with their lives.
View Quote

Yep, but there they are out running around buying lottery tickets and exposing themselves to the risk.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:20:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Everything is shut down, people are losing jobs and money all to prevent the spread of this to keep old people from dying.  What   should be happening is that the old people should be the ones shut in and hiding while this passes and everyone else can go on with their lives.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everything is shut down, people are losing jobs and money all to prevent the spread of this to keep old people from dying.  What   should be happening is that the old people should be the ones shut in and hiding while this passes and everyone else can go on with their lives.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:25:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:26:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Well we have only lived through this shit a dozen times.  My only genuine concern is that the concern babies are going to stay curled up in the corner so long they kill a booming, thriving economy.

Pull your big boy pants up and get back at it.  Hell it's probably us old timers that will suffer and our GAF meter is on about 1.

Wash your hands, don't cough of people, stay home if you are sick, and if you can't do anything else, stay out of the way of folks doing work.  

View Quote

A dozen times?  Nothing like this since the Spanish Flu so you haven't live through this until now.  Stay home Boomer.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:28:13 PM EDT
[#27]
When you tell the to stay home and give them special rights to the first hour of shopping, what do you expect?
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:30:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:32:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Boomers gonna boom
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:32:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Why have you so vehemently subscribed to the communist 'generational divisiveness' program, comrade?

It must really suck to go through life judging everything by a false metric.

Even worse is bloviating such bullshit to people who realize you're full of shit and laugh at you - and not your bullshit.

Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:33:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
So how old is @fox184 ?  Twelve, thirteen?  Or maybe you're not out of diapers; or your parents basement and turning 22?

Come on, be honest.  You have serious issues with toilet paper.

Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:33:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
When you tell the to stay home and give them special rights to the first hour of shopping, what do you expect?
View Quote

You’d think the aclu would be shutting that shit down. Discriminating by age is a federal crime.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:35:01 PM EDT
[#33]
My dad refuses to even now, and he has COPD that's getting worse.
He doesn't call it a nothing burger anymore, but he still doesn't give a shit about contracting it I guess.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:36:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
So how old is @fox184 ?  Twelve, thirteen?  Or maybe you're not out of diapers; or your parents basement and turning 22?

Come on, be honest.  You have serious issues with toilet paper.

View Quote
I'm guessing issues with all things 'toilet'.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:36:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You’d think the aclu would be shutting that shit down. Discriminating by age is a federal crime.
View Quote

I wonder what the store would do if you went shopping during the Senior Citizen hour?  Will they kick you out or refuse service?
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:37:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'm guessing issues with all things 'toilet'.
View Quote

Didn't take much to trigger you Boomers.  Now stay home.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:39:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Same here, they have plenty of money and nothing to do other than get in the way and bitch and complain.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:39:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Chill out with the generational warfare, guy.
I'm in the high risk group, and my wife and I are staying home. We have no desire to be among people.
Actually, sheltering in sucks. We'd like to go out. But we're not.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:39:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
My dad refuses to even now, and he has COPD that's getting worse.
He doesn't call it a nothing burger anymore, but he still doesn't give a shit about contracting it I guess.
View Quote
Seems those unconcerned with 'catching it' don't care about who they might infect either. There's as significant cognitive disconnect there as the OP's generational sniveling.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:39:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

How do you know who is or isn’t staying home? Are they all parading past your shelter in place?
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:40:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm sure they'll get right on that as soon as they address the 55+ only communities.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:40:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Wish they would bring back the draft, maybe cut down on the whining!.  Self entitled whinners.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:41:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Considering that they will be spreading the fucking Corona around, it's my business and everyone else's!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you not also "spreading the fucking Corona around" if you are out and about enough to see all these Boomers or are you magic or special or something?
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:41:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Hey OP, Fuck Off

Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:41:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Not what I'm seeing. Quit projecting.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:41:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

A dozen times?  Nothing like this since the Spanish Flu so you haven't live through this until now.  Stay home Boomer.
View Quote

Yea, this seems just like the Spanish flu
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:41:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Whats your thoughts on how trump is handling this and giving money to those who need it?
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:41:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

You'll never know until you peek out from under the covers.  

The spanish flu? Laughing.  A couple cruise ships full of boomers exposed for weeks just unloaded and they ain't dead or dying.  

We are just as concerned as we are about the 4 million new cases of flu the CDC reported in the US last month.  Heck it may get me. I also might get hit by a truck, or drown tomorrow while I'm fishing or get bit by a rattle snake in the woods turkey hunting next week.  

Guess what I'm going to do anyway.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:42:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yea, this seems just like the Spanish flu
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:42:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Not doing this again
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top