Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2021 12:38:14 PM EDT
WTF.

I have been playing this game for YEARS but over the last few months, off and on, I have seen this error.

The game Battlefield 3™ Back to Karkand Expansion Pack does not appear to be installed. Please install it or try relaunching the game.
View Quote

I cannot play anything because of this error, it says that Back to Karkand appears to not be installed.

It is installed. I have repair the game files, launch BF3 directly from the game file but none of that works.

I have search yet I am here.

Venting/need help.

Can anyone help me with this?
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 2:13:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn, having the same problem.   If I kill Origin in task manager and restart browers, it usually logins in.

Origin is shit
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 11:28:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Its an issue with the last Origin update that can be fixed via chat with an EA advisor. You need to ask them to remove the dlc from your account and then re-add it. Most of the servers I play on have disabled dlc maps until there is a fix on Origins end. I just reinstalled BF4 and am playing it instead.

Oh, and add L1qq if you're on pc and want to never run out of ammo or need a good medic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top