Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 3:58:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I see Ruby Rose is continuing down her path of destruction, not content with killing off the Batwoman television series, she has now set her sights on movies. So brave.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 4:00:20 PM EDT
[#2]
That looks like they made it horrible on purpose.

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 4:14:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Let me get this straight.  They made a movie about a girl playing video games?  In some sort of a video game competition?  Sounds riveting
View Quote
A whole team of women.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 4:22:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Forgotten soon on a Netflix menu near you!
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 4:42:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Why can’t women just make their own thing? Why do they have to try and take everything men do?
View Quote

They've been told we are equal.

Then when they find out we are not..

They want equity.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 4:49:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Tranny, wheelchair, fat girl.  They checked almost all the boxes.
View Quote

Didn't see any hijab muzzie girls or strong black yaaaz queens
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 5:09:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tranny, wheelchair, fat girl.  They checked almost all the boxes.

they're leaving room for the trilogy
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 5:14:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Straight to laserdisc.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 5:34:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I’m sure the movie will get dozens of views.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 6:04:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Funniest part was “ never go full chicken Lilly !!!  Bghaaaaaa !!!!!!  ??????
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 6:08:38 PM EDT
[#11]
They keep attacking gamers and they are gonna lose the 19th amendment
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 6:26:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Is the tranny inexplicably better than the rest of them and carrying the entire team?
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:39:28 PM EDT
[#13]
lol oh look a movie that solely exists to attack unlikeable male stereotypes that don't really exist who spend the movie commiting micro-aggressions toward completely unlikeable gender-liquid Mary Sue She/Her Wamen (+100 respect) that only exist in the heads of deranged people who really hate unlikeable male stereotypes that don't exist.

The youtube comments section hating on the preview will get more attention that the actual movie.

I'm wagering a <10% audience rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:50:16 PM EDT
[#14]
I guess I just don't like sequels. The original was better.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:51:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Easy money.  Just make sure all the girls are nude in every scene.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:58:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Hollywood is in love with Ruby Rose but they just don't get it.  She can't act and is a vile person in real life.  She went off on some waiters in a New Orleans restaurant and started throwing French fries at them.   She sucked as "Batwoman" and they just keep trying over and over again to push her into a hero role she isn't capable of sustaining.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:54:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Easy money.  Just make sure all the girls are nude in every scene.
View Quote

Not all of them.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:40:00 AM EDT
[#18]
They was literally a all girl gamer team that lost all the time. It was like when us womens soccer kept losing to high school me s teams.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:44:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
That's basically it as far as I know. Libs started calling conservatives chuds online and us chuds were like "whatever lol".  I think the original meaning of chud was an unattractive person or a penis that was thicker than its length But I'm not 100% on that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@AngryNagant

I've heard the term chud thrown about in the gaming communities here and there. I've had no luck looking it up online. Other than a derogatory term for conservatives, what does it mean?
That's basically it as far as I know. Libs started calling conservatives chuds online and us chuds were like "whatever lol".  I think the original meaning of chud was an unattractive person or a penis that was thicker than its length But I'm not 100% on that.
That term is "Chode" close, but different .

Yeah, this movie looks terrible. I agree with others than girls can be gamers but they tend to mostly play different games. My wife crushes puzzle games on her phone, and games like "Movin' Out" and "Overcooked" on my PS4. She has zero interest when my son and I play Minecraft, or in the odd event that I have free time and choose to play Fallout, or Skyrim.

She seems to be interested in the clicker games DangerouslyFunny plays on Youtube, she's a math nerd and loves how much math is involved in the strategy on those figuring out how to buy the correct things to most efficiently boost gains.
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 10:44:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
That term is "Chode" close, but different .

Yeah, this movie looks terrible. I agree with others than girls can be gamers but they tend to mostly play different games. My wife crushes puzzle games on her phone, and games like "Movin' Out" and "Overcooked" on my PS4. She has zero interest when my son and I play Minecraft, or in the odd event that I have free time and choose to play Fallout, or Skyrim.

She seems to be interested in the clicker games DangerouslyFunny plays on Youtube, she's a math nerd and loves how much math is involved in the strategy on those figuring out how to buy the correct things to most efficiently boost gains.
View Quote
Ahh OK lol.  At least they sound similar.  
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 10:45:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I blame Greg Brady for knocking over the egg in the driving contest, we haven't won anything since on TV
View Quote

I like where your head's at on this.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top