User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:05:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Know how I know you've never owned guns in Massachusetts?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look at states such as California and Massachusetts which have undercover agents and informants looking if you are shooting a gun that is banned/illegal  my advice  if you dont already  do so is avoid going to the ranges that are manned at all and shoot on BLM land or a friends/your own land. 1 felony charge and your finished with "law abiding lifestyle" it would be the opposite till you pass on.

Know how I know you've never owned guns in Massachusetts?

Exactly.  There are few things "banned" in Mass. that can be identified as such by simple inspection.  The only thing that comes to mind are suppressors.  Pre-ban AR's, SBR's and "hi-cap" mags are legal, so an "undercover agent" (laughable concept) wouldn't be able to do squat unless he got the serial number and checked the detailed history of the firearm.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:13:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Is that right? I used to do that show for years, before I had an Ffl and after. I am aware of zero ATF busts there, please enlighten us.
View Quote

Never heard of any busts , but they were there trying with the private sellers..........Abilene, Midland, Odessa, and Alamogordo, New Mexico  too....... The young ones were the easiest to spot....
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:48:36 AM EDT
[#3]
BULLSHIT OP.

Never received a second look and I go to the ranges with guys with SBR’s and one of our friends is a propmaster and brings FA and suppressed HK’s,  FA AK’s and AR’s.

The only grief we have ever gotten is from OLD WHITE MEN.  Fucking fudds.
We shot next to Hawthorne SWAT last time....they saw our standard cap mags, sbr’s and suppressed MP5 and said, “Cool guns!”

But we also don’t look like gang banger trash.

OP is a TROLL AND SPREADING FUD LIES.  
FUD=Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt.

What  a shitty thing to do OP.
Good God I fucking hate millennials....
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:13:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

How the fuck do you get 4600 posts in 7 months!? That's 22 post per day, every day, for seven months. Holy shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

2020ers RULE !!!!...............

How the fuck do you get 4600 posts in 7 months!? That's 22 post per day, every day, for seven months. Holy shit.

How do you not?

I could make 22 posts in ten minutes.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:33:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

They make the 13er's look normal
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm so sick of 20-21rs its not even funny literally every dumb fuck thread on this site

They make the 13er's look normal

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:53:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Ok,  next time I go to the range I won't trust anyone.  I'll hide my wallet in my boot and not accept a soft drink from anyone if offered.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:04:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I know one thing, don't trust the ammo they are selling right now
View Quote

Do tell.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:21:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
BULLSHIT OP.

Never received a second look and I go to the ranges with guys with SBR’s and one of our friends is a propmaster and brings FA and suppressed HK’s,  FA AK’s and AR’s.

The only grief we have ever gotten is from OLD WHITE MEN.  Fucking fudds.
We shot next to Hawthorne SWAT last time....they saw our standard cap mags, sbr’s and suppressed MP5 and said, “Cool guns!”

But we also don’t look like gang banger trash.

OP is a TROLL AND SPREADING FUD LIES.  
FUD=Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt.

What  a shitty thing to do OP.
Good God I fucking hate millennials....
View Quote

Because your with some known propmaster that situation now applies to everyone in every state you go to the range to.
You are delusional if you believe that they didn't already know who your friend was otherwise, they would have questioned him on the spot.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:23:02 AM EDT
[#9]
I can also confirm this(and I am not kidding)....I bought my colt 6940 10 or 11 years ago out of the trunk of an ATF agents work car in a parking lot for cash and no paperwork....I love that gun. it was a completely legal transaction.

Quoted:

Can confirm there are UC Cal DOJ agents that frequent the ranges and gun stores around here. Crossed paths with one, he was trying to sell a Colt AR FTF to anyone who was interested.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:26:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
(Removed, CoC #7. -40xb)

View Quote

FPNI?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:46:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Because your with some known propmaster that situation now applies to everyone in every state you go to the range to.
You are delusional if you believe that they didn't already know who your friend was otherwise, they would have questioned him on the spot.
View Quote
You're awfully damned determined to find a reason to be too scared to shoot aren't you?

You're very concerned about the future of a site you just joined.

You want everyone to believe that every single person in the shooting community is going to turn them in.

You're doing the Lord's work...right?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:07:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

How do you not?

I could make 22 posts in ten minutes.
View Quote

We know.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:18:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

We know.
View Quote

Have seen 50 in ten minutes
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:20:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Hello fellow firearms enthusiast!
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:21:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

We know.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:26:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You're awfully damned determined to find a reason to be too scared to shoot aren't you?

You're very concerned about the future of a site you just joined.

You want everyone to believe that every single person in the shooting community is going to turn them in.

You're doing the Lord's work...right?
View Quote

Feudist, if you trust complete strangers at a range so much even when biden does ban "high" capacity magazines and semiauto scary rifles go ahead get back to us on what happened.
The future of this site has already been determined and its on borrowed time.
Not everyone in the shooting community is a snitch or going to turn in their guns but it only takes one snitch to fuck you over.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:51:56 PM EDT
[#17]
I am amazed at the butt hurt and denial in this thread.  We are now living in unprecedented times.  As we type the democrats control the house, senate and white house and are set on an extremely leftist agenda, unprecedented like anything we have seen before.  Old established agendas and rules are no longer applicable.  The white house is already signaling that it is about to apply all of its enormous powers to seek out and detain all "domestic terrorists".  Literally they are about to weaponize the vast $75 billion dollar per year intelligence gathering complex against its own citizens.

Right now DC is an armed camp full of 25,000 national guardsmen waiting for the great assault on the capital that will never happen, based on almost insane predictions of the FBI.

There is talk of turning Porto Rico and DC into states, stacking the supreme court with extra justices, banning all domestic fracking, forcing all US citizens to register all their firearms, federalizing national abortion laws.  I predict they will do all these things and more.

Wake up people.  Write your congressman, get active and engage in peaceful protest.  Exercise your rights.  We are the majority.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:30:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Is it ok to laugh at all the cowards now?  Asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:21:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Is it ok to laugh at all the cowards now?  Asking for a friend.
View Quote

Confucius say - No fear laugh at cowards.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top