Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2021 5:30:18 PM EDT
The way we are openly allowing illegals in without forcing them to be vaccinated by the thousands. Are these the manpower replacement when everyone that took the vaccine dies?
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 5:48:54 PM EDT
[#1]
no, its the replacement for the workers that get fired for not taking one.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 6:55:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
no, its the replacement for the workers that get fired for not taking one.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 6:57:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Im pretty sure i will be fired soon, and replaced by a 3rd worlder. Occupation- truck driver.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 7:28:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The way we are openly allowing illegals in without forcing them to be vaccinated by the thousands. Are these the manpower replacement when everyone that took the vaccine dies?
View Quote

Yes, they are the replacements for the manual labor jobs of those Americans who will be fired.
Haitians and Afghans will also be used for manual labor jobs.
FJB regime already said they will be doubling visas for technical workers from India and other countries. Those will replace technical people about to be fired.
They are giving visas to nurses in Philippines to come work in hospitals to replace health care workers that will be fired.

They planned all of this thoroughly.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:53:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yes, they are the replacements for the manual labor jobs of those Americans who will be fired.
FJB regime already said they will be doubling visas for technical workers from India and other countries. Those will replace technical people about to be fired.
They are giving visas to nurses in Philippines to come work in hospitals to replace health care workers that will be fired.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We are watching the complete destruction of the western world and the idea of freedom.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:57:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I know that everyone likes to believe the government is filled with evil geniuses.  

But I just see a bunch of inept bumbling idiots that get most things wrong.  Literally too stupid to pull of any deliberate acts of evil.

You’ve heard “those who can’t do, teach”.

I’d say it’s “those who can’t do, become politicians”.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 9:01:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I know that everyone likes to believe the government is filled with evil geniuses.  

But I just see a bunch of inept bumbling idiots that get most things wrong.  Literally too stupid to pull of any deliberate acts of evil.
View Quote
It doesn't need to be filled with evil geniuses. Only a handful will do. The bumbling idiots are the perfect because they do what they're told without question.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top