Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 5:49:58 PM EDT
[#1]
4 billion females in the world and you wanna fuck a girl you work with?

SMDH.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 5:52:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Shes a 6.5(probably a 10 on social media), I am a ?. My salary is almost triple hers though.
View Quote

What type of pay scale do they have at 7-11?
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 5:52:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

well played. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 5:53:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Just don't. Don't.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:05:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"With blue balls and pink eye."
That's poetry right there, son. Just fuckin' poetry.

https://d24bnpykhxwj9p.cloudfront.net/s3file/s3fs-public/users1/2016-12/Tue/magnum.gif
View Quote

I thought it a nice touch
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:07:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Shes a 6.5(probably a 10 on social media), I am a ?. My salary is almost triple hers though. shes smiled and talked to me a few times but I think that's just friendly manner.

Should I try? Last time I tried to go out with a coworker I got called into the office.
View Quote

Ain’t worth it. You don’t shit where you eat bro. Go find fat chicks on the internet.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:14:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

If we date we would make over 100k together.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:19:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

So she can afford a lawn service?
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:20:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:20:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

define "date."
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:36:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes, you should definitely ask her out, and I've found in these situations it's best to be forceful. Don't take "no" for an answer. Otherwise she'll never respect you.

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:36:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

define "date."
View Quote

I think he should give her a call right now. She can ride beocth on his hawg to Long John Silvers, they can get hush puppies.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:38:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I think he should give her a call right now. She can ride beocth on his hawg to Long John Silvers, they can get hush puppies.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:39:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Don't get your honey where you make your money
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:44:17 PM EDT
[#15]

Maybe he can ride beocth on her hawg?

ETA:
If she's a "10" maybe this is her?

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:09:45 PM EDT
[#16]

All I know is I hope Alex Jones gets wind of his literotica based on OPs sad love life.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:11:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

All I know is I hope Alex Jones gets wind of his literotica based on OPs sad love life.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:13:42 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Uh_yeah-652.gif

He, or OP, may never eat corn again
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:14:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Maybe he can ride beocth on her hawg?

ETA:
If she's a "10" maybe this is her?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b5/66/e9/b566e94266a383e45f33b2771ebedbd9.jpg
View Quote

THICC  THIGHS save more lives than loud pipes.

Also these threads are more annoying than thorazine dinner threads.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:14:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Hell to the no. Don’t dip your pen in the company ink.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:16:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hell to the no. Don’t dip your pen in the company ink.
View Quote

Fuck.....

Rather no fucks in op's case, butt....should he find an inkwell that he can get past the first screw of the lid, he should jam it in there and never pull out.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:17:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

but we're getting Alex Jones erotica out of the deal.

so we got that goin' for us, which is nice.

@beagledad is doing the Lord's work.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:18:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

That springer front end is sexy as ****.

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:19:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

but we're getting Alex Jones erotica out of the deal.

so we got that goin' for us, which is nice.

@beagledad is doing the Lord's work.
View Quote

Thanks, I dont know if I could ever top "the cookout", it may truly be my magnum opus
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:19:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Don't get your honey where you make your money
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:21:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Thanks, I dont know if I could ever top "the cookout", it may truly be my magnum opus
View Quote

between the perverse minds of GD and generaldiscussions dropping usable material you could keep this going indefinitely.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:22:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:23:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Enough of this bullshit
View Quote

This.   The best are muzzled in fear, while the worst revel in uncontained bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:26:52 PM EDT
[#29]

Y U no like springers?

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:28:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
OP you really should just consider jerking off for the remainder of your time on earth.
View Quote

This right here. Best chance he has.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:28:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

@AeroEngineer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The cookout...

Alex Jones was feeling good as he followed corporate chick to her home for some fun. Yesterday at the company cookout our living meme was overheard by her making his infamous eating leftist ass comment. This, sparking her intrigue led to them enjoying corn on the cob together, exchanging texts, and an invite to her house after work today. Her home was a quaint bungalow in a nice neighborhood on the west side of town. The kind of neighborhood where a man doesn't have to mow on lawn just to suck a tit. He followed her inside after she locked her rescue pit bull in the bathroom. Her house was neither messy or clean. The kind of random clutter and piles of clothes generated by the malaise your average single woman felt towards housekeeping. They went to the bedroom and she kicked off her heels, unbuttoned her blouse to reveal small, yet firm breasts. She told him to lie on the bed as she put Dave Matthews Band on the radio and he did so obediently after disrobing. She then unzipped her sleek Neiman Marcus skirt, letting it fall to the ground. She then climbed in bed and straddled his face reverse cowgirl style. The first thing Alex noticed was her shining white gold anklet and then the thick yellow crust ring around her heel...a true tale of two cities. Corporate chick then descended her hairy Italian butthole down to his face. It loomed like a manifestation of the alien from The Thing. Boom, she aced the landing and Alex went to work. She did too, yanking his crank in a cold, efficient manner, much like her standoffish corporate hardass attitude. Her ass however, was soft and supple, and Alex was thoroughly enjoying himself. And then it happened. The Straggler, the lone refugee. One single piece of corn emerged from it's dark hiding place and dropped into Alex's left eye. He winced and tried to crawfish out from under her but his arms were pinned under her legs. The kernel continued its ocular assault on Alex Jones eye. As Dave crooned, her dog howled and scratched at the door, a fly buzzed lazily about the room, Alex blinked and winced while her starfish danced upon his lips. Sweat beading on his forehead, he could take no more. Alex screamed it burns, in as much as one could scream while wearing another persons anus as a mask. Pissed, she cursed him and painfully slapped his shaft. She jumped off of him, one jagged toenail scratching his cheek. Alex tried pitifully to explain what happened while blinking uncontrollably like a political prisoner sending Morse code. She roared at him to leave. The corn, having fallen into the dusty abyss under her bed, would never be seen again. Alex left dejected, with blue balls and pink eye. The next day, he was summoned to human resources.

@JLPettimoreIII
@SBR_Slut

@AeroEngineer

Damnit, now my wife wants to know why I almost spit my drink out laughing so hard.  

This is an AJE masterpiece.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:29:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Damnit, now my wife wants to know why I almost spit my drink out laughing so hard.  

View Quote

as your attorney (comma) i recommend that you share all installments of AJE with the wife.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:30:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The cookout...

Alex Jones was feeling good as he followed corporate chick to her home for some fun. Yesterday at the company cookout our living meme was overheard by her making his infamous eating leftist ass comment. This, sparking her intrigue led to them enjoying corn on the cob together, exchanging texts, and an invite to her house after work today. Her home was a quaint bungalow in a nice neighborhood on the west side of town. The kind of neighborhood where a man doesn't have to mow on lawn just to suck a tit. He followed her inside after she locked her rescue pit bull in the bathroom. Her house was neither messy or clean. The kind of random clutter and piles of clothes generated by the malaise your average single woman felt towards housekeeping. They went to the bedroom and she kicked off her heels, unbuttoned her blouse to reveal small, yet firm breasts. She told him to lie on the bed as she put Dave Matthews Band on the radio and he did so obediently after disrobing. She then unzipped her sleek Neiman Marcus skirt, letting it fall to the ground. She then climbed in bed and straddled his face reverse cowgirl style. The first thing Alex noticed was her shining white gold anklet and then the thick yellow crust ring around her heel...a true tale of two cities. Corporate chick then descended her hairy Italian butthole down to his face. It loomed like a manifestation of the alien from The Thing. Boom, she aced the landing and Alex went to work. She did too, yanking his crank in a cold, efficient manner, much like her standoffish corporate hardass attitude. Her ass however, was soft and supple, and Alex was thoroughly enjoying himself. And then it happened. The Straggler, the lone refugee. One single piece of corn emerged from it's dark hiding place and dropped into Alex's left eye. He winced and tried to crawfish out from under her but his arms were pinned under her legs. The kernel continued its ocular assault on Alex Jones eye. As Dave crooned, her dog howled and scratched at the door, a fly buzzed lazily about the room, Alex blinked and winced while her starfish danced upon his lips. Sweat beading on his forehead, he could take no more. Alex screamed it burns, in as much as one could scream while wearing another persons anus as a mask. Pissed, she cursed him and painfully slapped his shaft. She jumped off of him, one jagged toenail scratching his cheek. Alex tried pitifully to explain what happened while blinking uncontrollably like a political prisoner sending Morse code. She roared at him to leave. The corn, having fallen into the dusty abyss under her bed, would never be seen again. Alex left dejected, with blue balls and pink eye. The next day, he was summoned to human resources.

@JLPettimoreIII
@SBR_Slut
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:31:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The cookout...

@JLPettimoreIII
@SBR_Slut

@AeroEngineer

I was laughing like a maniac driving to work as it started to come together in my mind. Let her read it, I'm afraid to show my wife she may start to question my mental state
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:31:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I was laughing like a maniac driving to work as it started to come together in my mind. Let her read it, I'm afraid to show my wife she may start to question my mental state
View Quote

oh yase!
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:44:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

I didn't realize she was a corporate type, so here.

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:44:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Never where you work.
Never where you workout.
Never where you go to school.
Never where you live.

Chasing tail in those places can blow back on you.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:45:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is different girl, she works with me.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:51:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This is different girl, she works with me.
View Quote

I understand that, I'm wondering if she can pay someone else to wack the weeds while you two are doing the hokey pokey.

ETA:

Did I mention if you get a whip that's a guaranteed chick magnet?

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:53:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Don't shit where you eat. But I met my wife in 1992 at the grocery store where we worked. Happily married since 1997.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:55:55 PM EDT
[#41]
You are the Nathaniel Hawkins for dating threads.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:06:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
For a 6.5?

No.

For a good 8 or better. Good chance.
View Quote

I'm not that successful yet or good looking
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:08:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I'm married to my former secretary.  21 years so far.
View Quote

I love positive posts like this.
Soyourtellingmetheresachance.jpg
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:09:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Don’t risk your job for a relationship that will likely fail.

That said, I’ve slept with 4 of 5 girls from my current job of 7 years. Only one blew up in my face. She told everyone everything, and people just rolled their eyes and forgot a month later.

My work has a don’t ask don’t tell policy. They give no fucks as long as it doesn’t impact your performance. She got fired a couple months later for being dumb. I never even got talked to. I’m a few positions higher now so not worth the risk.
View Quote
lots of people date here, im just ugly and got reported last time
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:22:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Now's your chance!  Get her pregnant before someone else does
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:26:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Depends if you like your job or not.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:28:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
What the fuck is it with some of you guys?

Finding your SO or wife at work used to be VERY commonplace.  (It's where I met mine, but I am an old fart.)

Yeah, if the company has policies against such things, one must be discrete and careful.  But otherwise, for some industries, it can be a fertile "shopping" environment.
View Quote

I agree, but today's environment is very bad with all the HR policy and sexually harassment is any ugly dude or a guy she doesn't like.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:40:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Don't even think about it on facebook, PAPERTRAIL!!!!

HAs to be in person. Make it innocent enough to be deniable.

example to start with:

"Hey, I just read on facebook about a Salsa Dance class tomorrow night at "Cuban Nights", I was thinking it would be a great way to get some exercise while having fun, you ever thought about trying out a dancing class?" That gives her an opening to say "yes" without you actually asking her on a date. And a way out for both of you if she isn't interested. She already knows if she wants your peeny weenie in her holiest of holies, you just just have to find a way to give her the opportunity to act on her desires, or not.

Or, better yet, just go do the dancing by yourself and if you are even semi good looking and well bathed/nicely dressed you will probable have several women giving you the "fuck me" eyes after a few sessions.

View Quote

Lots of dancing around here, I used to attend dancing at clubs with friends in college. This would be a good idea.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:58:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The cookout...

@JLPettimoreIII
@SBR_Slut
View Quote

Holy shit, I read it burns in his voice. The morse code i seen him blink fast on the show. I died.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 9:06:24 PM EDT
[#50]
The AJE stories are the best thing to come out of arfcom in quite some time. I predict that Brownells bans such content by months end . They'll then wonder why the site dies a slow death after all the colorful posters no longer exist.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top