Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/2/2021 7:57:30 PM EDT
Been waiting for this sub forum a long time. Thx GB.

What you guys got, ask away?

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:05:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ropwoo] [#1]
I hope this forum takes on a life of its own.  

I am just getting back into woodworking, been so many years.

I love building out my shop and working on small projects, but cabinetry has been a little intimidating, at least for me.  I have been "Tasked" with built-in shelves and some cabinets.  I am excited, but scared to waist $100 pieces of plywood.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:12:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By SpankMonkey:

View Quote

Indeed!

I’ll ask a fellow cab.   What do you think of the stapled plastic corner carcass braces larger fabs use?   I have my thoughts, but curious on your take.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:13:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ropwoo:
I hope this forum takes on a life of its own.  

I am just getting back into woodworking, been so many years.

I love building out my shop and working on small projects, but cabinetry has been a little intimidating, at least for me.  I have been "Tasked" with built-in shelves and some cabinets.  I am excited, but scared to waist $100 pieces of plywood.
View Quote

LOL. I understand. Yeah the prices lately have been nuts. Finely it looks like they are coming back down.

I have a kitchen going in tomorrow for a doctor and Wednesday I'm installing some built-ins for another client.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 8:18:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SpankMonkey] [#4]
Originally Posted By TheRocketmac:

Indeed!

I’ll ask a fellow cab.   What do you think of the stapled plastic corner carcass braces larger fabs use?   I have my thoughts, but curious on your take.
View Quote

Complete junk. I refuse to work with them. Its easier to just make my own solid wood and glue/staple them in place. I'm going to veneer over it or paint or mica anyway. Might as well do something that wont crack a few years down the road.

Edit you asked about corner braces. Yeah still junk. I just make mine out of 1/2' ply. Zero issues when installing counters.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:15:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LatentUser] [#5]

Complete junk. I refuse to work with them. Its easier to just make my own solid wood and glue/staple them in place. I'm going to veneer over it or paint or mica anyway. Might as well do something that wont crack a few years down the road.

Edit you asked about corner braces. Yeah still junk. I just make mine out of 1/2' ply. Zero issues when installing counters.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheRocketmac:

Indeed!

Same cloth you and I were cut from.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:32:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gloworm19] [#6]
So as a total newb who hasn't worked with wood seriously (aside from little bitty projects around the firehouse), I'm looking for advice on tools/equipment. Like most guys, I took shop in high school and enjoyed it immensely, but never took the time to really get into woodworking.

I have a small work shed that I'll be using when I work. I've started to amass a small amount of equipment and tools. I'd like advice on what I should look at next.

As I've got a fairly tight budget at this point, what would y'all suggest?

I have:
1. A Bosch portable table saw
2. A cheap Wen drill press
3. A hand router
4. Several long bar clamps
5. A Stanley No. 4 hand plane
6. A decent assortment of hand tools
7. A Porter Cable battery tool set

As I'm looking to start with easy projects to wet my feet (such as cornhole boards, kitchen trash can cubby, etc), can anyone guide me in what I might need next? Again, I'm looking at a fairly tight budget right now, but I'm all ears for advice.

Thanks, guys!
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:39:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Source for exotic wood?

Cocobolo
Bacote
Teak
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:49:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Urimaginaryfrnd:
Source for exotic wood?

Cocobolo
Bacote
Teak
View Quote

https://www.woodworkerssource.com/lumber/exotic-lumber.html
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:56:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SpankMonkey] [#9]
Originally Posted By Gloworm19:
So as a total newb who hasn't worked with wood seriously (aside from little bitty projects around the firehouse), I'm looking for advice on tools/equipment. Like most guys, I took shop in high school and enjoyed it immensely, but never took the time to really get into woodworking.

I have a small work shed that I'll be using when I work. I've started to amass a small amount of equipment and tools. I'd like advice on what I should look at next.

I have:
3. A hand router

As I'm looking to start with easy projects to wet my feet (such as cornhole boards, kitchen trash can cubby, etc), can anyone guide me in what I might need next? Again, I'm looking at a fairly tight budget right now, but I'm all ears for advice.

Thanks, guys!
View Quote

Looks like you have a good start. First I would get a decent miter saw. Believe or not I buy most of my tools from pawn shops. It saves me a ton of cash not paying retail prices. Just look for clean name brand tools. Second get a decent circular saw.

I've gone pretty much cordless. Its taken a few years to get there but the modern name brand tools last a good 300 to 400 hrs of real use.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 10:03:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Pins or tails first?
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 10:05:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Source for exotic wood?

Cocobolo
Bacote
Teak
View Quote

Keim
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 10:09:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Ohio_Bill:
Pins or tails first?
View Quote

PINS.

And there's no such thing as cheating. Waste is still waste. Doesn't matter how you get there.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 10:13:42 PM EDT
[#13]

Looks like you have a good start. First I would get a decent miter saw. Believe or not I buy most of my tools from pawn shops. It saves me a ton of cash not paying retail prices. Just look for clean name brand tools. Second get a decent circular saw.

I've gone pretty much cordless. Its taken a few years to get there but the modern name brand tools last a good 300 to 400 hrs of real use.
View Quote

I do have a miter saw, it's going to need some cleaning up, but I'm not sure what shape it's really in. It was a freebie, so I can't complain. I'll know better if I can save it after I dig into it. I've got the battery-powered circular saw, recip saw, drill, oscillating tool, so I think I'm alright there for the foreseeable future.

I'll definitely look into local pawn shops I'm sure they can be a gold mine.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 10:41:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: madwis15] [#14]
Is it possible to make money in woodworking? I've been just a hobbyist for years...
It seems everyone wants something for nothing.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 11:07:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By madwis15:
Is it possible to make money in woodworking? I've been just a hobbyist for years...
It seems everyone wants something for nothing.
View Quote

Yes you can. But there is a plateau you have to cross. From those who want something nice to those who are really willing to pay for it. It takes time and word of mouth to build that.  

When people realize that you build quality they will seek you out.

You have to become a true craftsmen. All your work has to be perfect. It takes time.

But once you get there. You can write your own ticket and people will pay you.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 11:31:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: madwis15] [#16]

Yes you can. But there is a plateau you have to cross. From those who want something nice to those who are really willing to pay for it. It takes time and word of mouth to build that.  

When people realize that you build quality they will seek you out.

You have to become a true craftsmen. All your work has to be perfect. It takes time.

But once you get there. You can write your own ticket and people will pay you.
View Quote

I'm 60 now, so taking time for perfection might not pay off... lol
I wouldn't compare myself to professionals, but I think I do a pretty good job. Here are a couple recent items.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 4:45:05 AM EDT
[#17]

I'm 60 now, so taking time for perfection might not pay off... lol
I wouldn't compare myself to professionals, but I think I do a pretty good job. Here are a couple recent items.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/403204/Joe_bookshelf_jpg-2037908.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/403204/May_table_jpg-2037909.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/403204/Kevin_Bookshelf_jpg-2037910.JPG
View Quote

Nice work. You are there as far as quality. If you enjoy it. Go ahead and promote. Turn down work you are not interested in. People will come to you.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 8:09:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: madwis15] [#18]

Nice work. You are there as far as quality. If you enjoy it. Go ahead and promote. Turn down work you are not interested in. People will come to you.
View Quote

Thank you!

What's the best way to promote?

FWIW, I’ve been a printer and photographer for as long as you’ve been a woodworker, so if a brochure or postcard works well, that’s right up my alley!
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:20:37 AM EDT
[#19]

I have:
3. A hand router

Thanks, guys!
View Quote
I find my most used stationary tools include;

1. Table saw
2. Miter Saw
3. Band Saw
4. Drill press

And my most used Misc. tools include;

1.  Orbital sander
2.  Cordless Drill
3.  Small brad nailer run from a small pancake compressor.
4.  Plenty of clamps, squares, and various measuring devices

I guess it just depends on the scale and type of project you are working on.  Funny thing is I seem to need something new every time a start a new project.

Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:44:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: madwis15] [#20]

I have:
3. A hand router

Thanks, guys!
View Quote

FWIW, the best tools you can afford have been the most economical for me in the long run. I started off with a really good Delta Contractors saw a few decades ago because I thought it would be just as good as a cabinet saw if I used it right, but that ended up being a dumb mistake. After struggling with it for a couple of decades, I finally sold it and picked up a Unisaw in mint condition and wow, what a huge difference it made for me!

I know an expert can make any tool work, but when you start out with great tools, life is so much easier, and work gets done far quicklier!

If you've never had a decent plane, pick up a Lie-Nielsen low angle block plane. It will be your guide as to how perfect a plane can be. Use it a a guide to learn to properly tune and sharpen any plane.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 10:44:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wildearp] [#21]
Do you own a biscuit cutter?  

Post photos of cabinet saw or it never happened.

Here is a pic of my Delta saw with custom outfeed. Those nylon folding tables are slick as snot and make an excellent and somewhat portable feed platform, you just have to 'adjust' the height. I use another table for infeed now.  I bought this saw on a local gun board after pushing over a Craftsman toy sized table saw too many times:

Some of this tabletop is a casting.  Weight makes for a better saw, I think the newer models are stamped steel.  When I had a lighter saw, I had to put several logs on the base to keep it from pushing around, however, when ripping a full sheet of 3/4" ply, it was still extremely sketchy. I got this one second hand and the previous owner upgraded it to the Beisemeyer commercial fence and rail, which makes accurate setup much easier.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:48:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By wildearp:
Do you own a biscuit cutter?  

Post photos of cabinet saw or it never happened.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

It’s not exactly a biscuit cutter, but close enough.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 12:53:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wildearp] [#23]
Domino cutter.  That is what I was thinking when I wrote biscuit.

I need a project that absolutely requires that tool.  Soon.................

Looks like we have similar tastes in saw.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 1:16:46 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

Cheers to that!

I was considering a biscuit jointer, but when I needed to join the curved front to straight sides for a hall table, a friend had me bring the parts to him. He pulled out his Domino and had it joined perfectly in less than a minute. That sold me on it, even though it cost a small fortune. The larger expense was that it sparked an addiction to buy even more Festool products! The track saw really blew me away. I wish I'd bought one decades ago!
As much as I love my Unisaw, the track saw makes some cuts so freaking easy, and it makes such a nice cut too...
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 7:02:18 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote
is it cheating to use a domino instead of hand cutting M&T?
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 7:37:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Do you make your own cabinet doors or purchase?
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 9:27:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SpankMonkey] [#27]
is it cheating to use a domino instead of hand cutting M&T?
View Quote

Depends. If you are trying to impress yourself, Yes it is.

Someone else, no just get it done.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 9:28:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:
Do you make your own cabinet doors or purchase?
View Quote

I make my own. I get better quality building my own.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 9:34:09 PM EDT
[#29]

Thank you!

What's the best way to promote?

FWIW, I’ve been a printer and photographer for as long as you’ve been a woodworker, so if a brochure or postcard works well, that’s right up my alley!
View Quote

I promoted on FB for several years. I only sold pieces that were ready for sell.

I built a client base that grew off FB. Now spring and summer I build kitchens. Fall and winter I build furniture. I rarely post on FB anymore.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 11:48:59 PM EDT
[#30]
What furniture do you build? Do you have any photos?
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 6:40:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Just the place for me!!

I have a cabinet question for OP, and I appreciate the Q&A.

Refacing or replacing kitchen cabinets with ones I build myself?

A little background is in order.

Wife and I were going to remodel our kitchen. But yesterday she filed for divorce from me so there goes 2/3 of the household income. I keep the house and the old (2005) mass manufactured cabinets.

Now that I’ll have as much time to build the carcasses and store them wherever I want, would that be the best option? Or save some money and just build new frame & panel doors and repaint the cases?
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:19:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By deLuna_tic:
Just the place for me!!

I have a cabinet question for OP, and I appreciate the Q&A.

Refacing or replacing kitchen cabinets with ones I build myself?

A little background is in order.

Wife and I were going to remodel our kitchen. But yesterday she filed for divorce from me so there goes 2/3 of the household income. I keep the house and the old (2005) mass manufactured cabinets.

Now that I’ll have as much time to build the carcasses and store them wherever I want, would that be the best option? Or save some money and just build new frame & panel doors and repaint the cases?
View Quote

If the cabinets are in good shape and you like the layout keep them. Spend the coin on new doors and drawer faces, counters, hardware etc. Add some glass doors, crown, deco panels to the sides, etc.

No one really needs to spend the coin on good cabinets if the older ones are still in good shape and they work with the kitchen layout.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:23:54 PM EDT
[#33]
What furniture do you build? Do you have any photos?
View Quote

Really anything a client wants. Right now hall tables are big along with coffee tables and home office upgrades. Counters, cabinets (file) floating shelves, etc.

I need to find a good pic host. Working on it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 9:59:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Those domino cutters are the tits, but Festool must be building them out of platinum
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 7:50:48 PM EDT
[#35]
How about a shop tour?

How'd you get into this and make it into your career?

What's, in your opinion, the most overrated tool that sucks woodworkers in like fishermen to lures?

What's the most under rated tool?

Low angle or std angle jack plane?

Do you get your woods and sheet goods locally or shipped in?

How do you feel about pocket holes?

Do you have a CNC and if so what's your biggest use for it?

What "trend" in woodworking are you most looking forward to going away?

What's your worst shop accident?

What's your worst customer story?

What's your best memory from woodworking?

Do you build cabinets on site or in your shop?

Who do you learn from or find inspiration from?

I'm sure I'll think of more. But these are my typical questions for the career woodworkers.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 7:59:21 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm pricing cabinets right now. Where ya at?
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 11:21:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By K1rodeoboater:
How about a shop tour?

I need to find a hosting site.

How'd you get into this and make it into your career?

Started as a kid and kept at it over the years.

What's, in your opinion, the most overrated tool that sucks woodworkers in like fishermen to lures?

Pocket hole jigs.

What's the most under rated tool?

Cordless 7 1/4" miter saws.

Low angle or std angle jack plane?

Std with a shape blade kept tuned up.

Do you get your woods and sheet goods locally or shipped in?

Shipped in bulk.

How do you feel about pocket holes?

Only use them as a last resort.

Do you have a CNC and if so what's your biggest use for it?

Yes 2. Making raised arched door panels and other large signs.

What "trend" in woodworking are you most looking forward to going away?

Cant think of one.

What's your worst shop accident?

Lost two fingers on a drill press cutting wine bottle holes in black walnut.

What's your worst customer story?

Always get paid upfront by lawyers.

What's your best memory from woodworking?

Passing on the trade when I get a chance to train young ones.

Do you build cabinets on site or in your shop?

Both, depends on the job but mostly at the shop if I can help it.

Who do you learn from or find inspiration from?

At this point mainly finding and reading old books pre 1940. I find lots of old ways which have been forgotten or lost to skin a cat.

I'm sure I'll think of more. But these are my typical questions for the career woodworkers.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/20/2021 11:23:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By sorionc:
I'm pricing cabinets right now. Where ya at?
View Quote

Not taking anymore work on until next year. Sorry.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 11:35:40 PM EDT
[#39]
I was looking into making my parents a marble board for the holidays. Want it to look nice, but also be light enough to not be a pain in the ass. Are there places I can source something around 3ftx3ft   that is a nice fancy wood laminated to say a bamboo underboard?

marble board:

Thanks!!
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 11:39:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By cccpNyC:
I was looking into making my parents a marble board for the holidays. Want it to look nice, but also be light enough to not be a pain in the ass. Are there places I can source something around 3ftx3ft   that is a nice fancy wood laminated to say a bamboo underboard?

marble board:
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/O4oAAOSwsuZgymB1/s-l1600.jpg

Thanks!!
View Quote

Google millwork in your AO. Something will come up. Most wood suppliers carry different materials you can make something from.
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 6:13:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Source for exotic wood?

Cocobolo
Bacote
Teak
View Quote

I used to buy from Eisenbrand about 20 years ago.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 8:41:28 PM EDT
[#42]

PINS.

And there's no such thing as cheating. Waste is still waste. Doesn't matter how you get there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ohio_Bill:
Pins or tails first?

PINS.

WRONG.  A civilized man cuts the tails first.

Prove me wrong.
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 12:33:01 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Haha, the Domino.  I had a project where I needed one, a blind back panel on a cabinet where the back was sideways to the wall and could be seen from the back.

So I borrow a friend's Domino and do that cabinet and a few other things while I've got it. Then I give it back.

So then I wait til we have a few more things that could be done with the Domino and mention to my wife that I'd really like to do those, but Jason is out of town.

And she says, "you should just go buy one, it seems really useful."  
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 7:51:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Questions:

Q-- How do you avoid making stupid little mistake that mess up what would be a professional looking product?  

I seem to make at least one significant mistake on every project, it's like a given.  I just build a TV stand/cabinet and when I fit some boards into each other they split apart.  I concealed/fixed it with glue and then painting etc. But I know it's there.  I often end up having a bit slip when driving screws and leave at least one dent in the work piece.  Boards that should be 90 degrees end up at a slight angle even though I used my speed square and yard stick.  Wood parts glued and painted end up splitting apart months later(I had this happen on a nice night stand I'd made which jacked up the little door I'd cut into it.  

It's just really demoralizing.  As a hobbyest of ~5 years, Ive learned to make some nice things, but I swear, every one has mistakes. Some that seemed avoidable and others that were just wtf.

Also,

Q-- How do you make things more...quickly? Efficiently?  

I can spend 8 hours in the garage working on one little thing and my wife will be like, "Is that all you did all day?"  And I'm like, "Yep."  I spent like 2 hours last night just cutting coards at 45 degrees to make a l-shaped shelf, and routed some edges.  I routed the wrong dang side, had to re-cut the boards. No matter what they didn't fit flush together).  I swear, professional contractors could build a kitchen in the time it takes me to cut amd screw a couple boards together.  

Q-- How important is it to finish (i.e. painting, staining) your work for selling it, versus leaving that up to the buyer?  

Q-- Likewise, how do you set up your workshop so as to be able to let finished dry/cure and protect it from dust  while still working in another area of the shop?

I just work out of my garage. I love the process of building, but finishing, not so much.  Setting up things to paint and dey pretty much brings me to a grinding halt. No room to build and even if I tried, it would put dust into the air and ruin whatever I've got drying.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:53:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By vxtip545:
Questions:

Q-- How do you avoid making stupid little mistake that mess up what would be a professional looking product?  

I seem to make at least one significant mistake on every project, it's like a given.  I just build a TV stand/cabinet and when I fit some boards into each other they split apart.  I concealed/fixed it with glue and then painting etc. But I know it's there.  I often end up having a bit slip when driving screws and leave at least one dent in the work piece.  Boards that should be 90 degrees end up at a slight angle even though I used my speed square and yard stick.  Wood parts glued and painted end up splitting apart months later(I had this happen on a nice night stand I'd made which jacked up the little door I'd cut into it.  

It's just really demoralizing.  As a hobbyest of ~5 years, Ive learned to make some nice things, but I swear, every one has mistakes. Some that seemed avoidable and others that were just wtf.
View Quote

I can chime in. You are where I was several years ago.

First, get a small 3" and medium 6" machinists square to true your table saw and miter saw. Learn how to check for square. Take you time and make sure all your tools cut 90 when set to 90 and 45 when set to 45, etc...
Some tools will move as you tighten down the set screws. I found Dewalt miter saws to be terrible for this. You spend 30 minutes getting it just right, put the final half turn on the set screw and the indicator moves. So double check everything.

The earlier you make a mistake, the more it grows as you proceed. Learn what errors to favor.  For example, say you're making a 5 piece cabinet door.  It is better if your stiles are exactly the same length rather than the right length. I would rather have two stiles at 15-31/32" vs one at 16" and one at 15-15/16" because the former will be square, the latter will never be square and screws up everything else. The total error is 1/16" in both cases.
But it's best to spend some time to get the first part exactly right, then cut all the remaining parts using that one as a guide rather than measuring again.

Use stops, fixtures and jigs to get accurate and repeatable parts.

Mark with a very sharp pencil or a knife.

I use old fashioned screw drivers anywhere near finish quality work and I avoid hammer drivers like the plague. If you're going to use a drill/driver, set it on slow and turn down the clicky thing. Drive it 3/4 in and finish it by hand.

Check your tools. Squares from the big box stores often are not square. Tape measures may not be right. If you're buying a tape measure, go check it against a rafter square. Sometimes the tip is not right and will give wrong measurements.

Good luck!

Link Posted: 12/5/2021 9:57:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Source for exotic wood?

Cocobolo
Bacote
Teak
View Quote

https://www.bellforestproducts.com/
Link Posted: 12/17/2021 11:04:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Glad we have a woodworking forum.  I wasn't aware of it.

How do you guys store your Qwik Grip Bar Clamps?
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 10:13:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 10:17:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By 4v50:
Glad we have a woodworking forum.  I wasn't aware of it.

How do you guys store your Qwik Grip Bar Clamps?
View Quote

The trigger ones?

I have a scrap piece of 2x2 screwed to one of my wood lumber racks. I just clamp them side by side on that piece of scrap. It's neat and they're easily accessible.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:31:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top