Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2020 10:43:22 PM EDT
So we are looking to add a few people to our band of misfits. We are not a milsim group by any means but we do have a health mod list to help keep the game play challenging and fun. We do use ACE, RHS, CUP, MCC, LAMBs, and VCOM as some of the major mods we use. we also use all the DLC.

We mainly play TRGM missions with some MCC work added to make it a little spicy.

This is open to anyone that would like to join. No mandatory training, roles or game days. we play numerous times a week depending on everyone work schedule.

IF you are a brand new player we do and will help you get setup and playing. from everything from setup the game to figuring out the game mechanics.

We plan on playing tonight at 1930 CST for anyone that would like to join. Please send me a PM and I will get the mod list sent to you and added to the discord.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 10:46:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool, I work weekend nights (Thu - Sun) but am on during the week. My Steam name is MG_Monkey, I have about 1,500 hours in Arma 3. I mainly hang out on the NAK servers but always enjoy trying new scenarios and working with people.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 9:43:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd be game.

I played ARMA for years but got bored.  Reinstalled it about an hour ago, I'll get it and screw around to get the mechanics down again
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 4:18:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd be game.

I played ARMA for years but got bored.  Reinstalled it about an hour ago, I'll get it and screw around to get the mechanics down again
View Quote

Ill be sending you a PM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top