Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2020 5:24:20 PM EDT
This was my first time seeing this in person. For those who has stood in silence and paid their respects as I did while watching, it was an experience that I have never had before.
The attention to detail shat was put into each movement, the timing, the attitude, and all this to guard the tomb. It was an experience that made me proud to be an American, Proud to live
in a land that respects the soilders that has fallen to give us the freedoms that we enjoy today. I did not serve in our armed forced, but I have the highest respect for those that have before and still do.
I would suggest that anyone that visits DC to go see this for themselves.

Arlington National Cemetery Changing of the Guard 2019 Tomb of the Unknown Soldier #ARLINGTON
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 8:30:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Take the time to go see this in person.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 8:41:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Read Senator Tom Cotton's book, "Sacred Duty".
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 8:43:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Read Senator Tom Cotton's book, "Sacred Duty".
View Quote
Thank you sir, I have never heard of the book, but I will look it up. Thanks also for the input.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top