Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2020 6:08:37 PM EDT
I'm attending a meet and greet fundraiser dinner for Mark Robinson tomorrow night. The RSVP says casual. I have 3 main styles, suit and tie, uniform, and when I'm on my own time borderline homeless look. Is a dark blue pin stripe suit with open collered shirt too much? What would you wear?
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 7:32:55 PM EDT
[#1]
My casual would be clean Levi's, a good t-shirt or pull over

socks and sneakers ...
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 10:12:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Jeans
And a button up
shirt tucked in.
Add a belt.
And a ok pair of shoes.

Link Posted: 9/1/2020 4:42:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm attending a meet and greet fundraiser dinner for Mark Robinson tomorrow night. The RSVP says casual. I have 3 main styles, suit and tie, uniform, and when I'm on my own time borderline homeless look. Is a dark blue pin stripe suit with open collered shirt too much? What would you wear?
View Quote
that depends on the cut of the suit. Is it a modern trim fitting suit? Then an open collar is what I would do.

If it’s a more classically cut suit, I’d wear something else entirely.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top