Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2023 2:11:38 AM EDT
Your intolerance sickens me, but vote in the poll

Lug, we know your answer
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 2:13:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I love cheese, chocolate milk and on occasion ice cream (preferably a good gelato).  It would suck to no be able to enjoy some good dairy.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 2:13:50 AM EDT
[#2]
It's not that I can't tolerate milk.
It just can't tolerate me.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 2:14:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Not diagnosed, but I think I may be. What are the symptoms?
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 2:16:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Dairy doesn't bother me. Brauns milk is awesome.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 2:28:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not diagnosed, but I think I may be. What are the symptoms?
View Quote

You need some white coat to tell you?

After you eat some dairy, do you feel normal or gastrointestinally impaired or compromised?
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 2:30:40 AM EDT
[#6]
cereal with milk every morning. lots of cheese. I do get a tender tummy when I have a milkshake some times.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 2:46:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

After you eat some dairy, do you feel normal or gastrointestinally impaired or compromised?
View Quote

I have constant mush shit. I just assume it's dairy.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 3:19:49 AM EDT
[#8]
I have a large steppe herder genetic component from the Yamnaya who conquered Europe on horseback five thousand years ago and raped all the women while slaughtering most of the males there - this includes a love of dairy.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 3:28:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I have a large steppe herder genetic component from the Yamnaya who conquered Europe on horseback five thousand years ago and raped all the women while slaughtering most of the males there - this includes a love of dairy.
View Quote

This answer rapes and pillages the confused guy with mushed stool. I'll pray for him.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 3:34:25 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm not only lactose intolerant...I won't stand for it!
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 3:39:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This answer rapes and pillages the confused guy with mushed stool. I'll pray for him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/2/2023 3:45:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 3:47:32 AM EDT
[#13]
I love cheese but with lactose intolerance and Crohns I become a WMD if I eat it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 3:48:23 AM EDT
[#14]
If you're lactose intolerant, drink some oat or almond milk. It's better for you anyway and doesn't have any cow shit or chemicals in it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 3:50:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Drink at least two gallons a week.

I’m a milkaholic.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 5:41:05 AM EDT
[#16]
I love blue cheese, but blue cheese hates my asshole.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 5:52:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Of all of the cheeses, you chose to love what is most likely the worst.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 6:01:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Ultrapasturized organic milk doesn't bother me.

Regular milk = explosive diarrhea.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 6:10:25 AM EDT
[#19]
I quit drinking milk years ago, solved my problem. I'm okay with cheese and ice cream. Premium ice cream with high fat content - I'll be on the toilet squirting it out.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 6:42:21 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm a 1964 model. We didn't come with such defects.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 6:45:43 AM EDT
[#21]
I’ve become lactose intolerant in the last 5-6 years. I use lactase and eat cheese etc.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 6:45:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 6:49:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Stomach gets a little upset (knotted) if I drink a bunch of milk quickly. I just deal with it, goes away in about 20-30 minutes.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 7:34:19 AM EDT
[#24]
RBGH reactive bovine growth hormone. its in all grocery store cows milk and most dairy products and causes cancer and other ailments.  it was introduced originally decades ago in lower volume and as less sketchy BGH bovine growth hormone. we have become accustomed to it like a rat to rat poison a little at a time.

its currently illegal to put ''contains no rbgh'' on product labels because of fda revolving door corruption and its a hot topic they dont need publicized. personally it gives me severe asphma and panic attacks where i black out and see stars as im getting short of breath.  for instance every single time when i eat arbys roast beef the following 2 days i cant breathe.

it took me my entire life to figure out why im so allergic to milk and dairy products.  heres what i now think happened. age 4 i was in a car wreck where my hot rod brother was going over 100 mph in a black gto look alike of some sort and i went thru the windshieds of both cars in a head on collision. i was standing up in the passenger seat and as a 4 year old i actually remember my brothers hand hitting my chest as my face was crushed into the bottom of the windshield. i was in the hospital for the next couple months or something.

RBGH was in heavy use in vaccines and other drugs being administered at my hospital in 1984 im now guessing after hearing testimonies from anti vaxxers with similar testimonies. i think that because i grew up having a constant severe migraine, runny nose and dairy allergy age 4 to 14 when i was finally diagnosed with severe allergy to dairy. in no way am i lactose intolerant as my body shuts down and i go into a comma instead of go to the bathroom my body ''cooks it off''.

my wife cooks with goats milk and ive had zero issues from goats in recent years lol. RBGH is in everything up to and including pop rocks candy. no joke im allergic to pop rocks. go figure. no label at the grocery store escapes me. im like a food label investigator. thats how i stay alive and running optimun getting things done.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 7:38:26 AM EDT
[#25]
I take lactaid pills and we buy lactaid milk, sour cream and ice cream. We buy Cabot brand cheese. Because alot of it is naturally lactose free and most of the local dairy farms are cabot

Lactose is added to all sorts of shit it really sucks
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 7:41:13 AM EDT
[#26]
The Publix lactose free may be the best tasting out there. Fair life is extremely close second and you can find it at other grocery stores.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 7:41:27 AM EDT
[#27]
I like dairy so much, I'm lactose intolerant intolerant.

STOP NOT LIKING WHAT I LIKE
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 7:45:07 AM EDT
[#28]
this also might help. i forgot to add that my severe milk allergy was misdiagnosed as SIDS sudden infant death syndrome age 4 to 6 then misdiagnosed as some other crap called sleep paralisis etc. cutting out dairy at age 14 was what worked 100%.

its been RBGH from dairy this whole time. my point is try weening off of cows milk and onto goats milk.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 7:59:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 8:09:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I take lactaid pills and we buy lactaid milk, sour cream and ice cream. We buy Cabot brand cheese. Because alot of it is naturally lactose free and most of the local dairy farms are cabot

Lactose is added to all sorts of shit it really sucks
View Quote

Same.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 8:22:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
If you're lactose intolerant, drink some oat or almond milk. It's better for you anyway and doesn't have any cow shit or chemicals in it.
View Quote
Location checks out
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 8:22:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
DOC Gorgonzola is lactose free, enjoy!
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 8:23:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Yup, hit me hard around 23 years old. Eating any dairy makes my life completely miserable for a few days. I avoid it at all costs.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 8:23:55 AM EDT
[#34]
I eat tons of dairy, only straight milk bothers me, or ice cream in quantity. Both are full of sugar anyway. I probably did it to myself, I never really drank milk.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 8:28:12 AM EDT
[#35]
No milk or milk shakes.  Ice cream & cheeses OK.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 8:29:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Have you considered eating it with your face…?
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 8:30:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. I can drink the hell out of milk, but the next day I kinda have a runny movement. I'll drink a pint of milk with cookies or cake. A HUGE bowl of cereal when I do eat it with milk...
ETA: I have no problems with cheese or any other dairy product.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 8:33:27 AM EDT
[#38]
I have had a touch of it my whole life. It is what it is. I can do cheeses and sour cream, yogurt… but drinking actual milk gets my stomach. So I do almond milk (or as we call it in my house since I heard this on Rogan, “almond tea”) for drinking.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 8:41:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 8:48:19 AM EDT
[#40]
When my wife eats ice cream I have to get out the JBD's.

Link Posted: 4/2/2023 8:50:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Love dairy, eat a lot of dairy, it no bother me.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 8:57:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Being lactose intolerant first mean I don't drink milk.  It means everyone around me must endure my enormous and epic thunderous farting after I drink milk.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 9:18:42 AM EDT
[#43]
My wife has a milk intolerance and allergic to certain nuts. Makes life interesting for food.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 9:21:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Not really, but I dont consume much, so if I over do it I pay the price!
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 9:33:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Lol, lactards
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 9:33:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Yes

I drank milk all the way through grad school, then stopped when I stopped eating breakfast cereal.

Now I have trouble with milkshakes
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 9:39:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Drink at least two gallons a week.

I'm a milkaholic.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/2/2023 11:51:50 AM EDT
[#48]
I'd want to die if I couldn't have milk and cheese.  I have 3 gallons of milk and at least 4-6 blocks of cheese and one or two containers of cottage cheese in the refrigerator, and I live alone.  

When I was staying with my Mom back in 1990, healing up after my car wreck, we went to the hospital for a follow up visit and they took an x ray of my pelvic breaks that they had screwed back together.  "He's healing much faster than we expected", the doc said, pointing out the new bone growth around the breaks, and Mom said "It's GOT to be all the milk and cheese."  
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 11:57:38 AM EDT
[#49]

I'd like to see you try to pull a Chopper and stay in the same room with me for thirty minutes after I drank a milkshake or ate ice cream.    I can't even stand to be near me.  It came on fairly quickly while I was working overseas and drinking lots of protein mixes.  I can eat a little bit of hard cheeses and blue cheese but most dairy tears me up.  I drink almond milk in my coffee.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 11:58:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top