Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2021 9:54:13 PM EDT
I'm kicking myself because I should have considered this much earlier. It's totally unproven, but I always try to resign to the "question everything, especially .gov" philosophy.

Most suspicious folks, like me, think we have figured out that the covid was made in a Chinese laboratory. The study that was done afterward- that concluded almost with 100% certainty that it was made in a lab support that. WHO claiming they have investigated and found that it was NOT created there makes me think that maybe it was created there. China claiming it wasn't themselves is also an eyebrow raiser because they are commies. The bat soup theory, however, checks out because China has nasty dietary options. But every good lie has something in it that is believable.

However, what if the US gov, or it's designee, were involved with developing this relativity low hazard bioweapon, and then dropping it off in Wuhan. Maybe 12 monkeys style, maybe not, but as far as a conspiracy theory, I've heard worse. Wuhan is on the opposite side of the world. The US gov has not officially pointed the finger at the Wuhan laboratory, but rather the rumors were initially from some guy either fucking a bat or it being made in a Chinese lab- my observation is that the initial rumors in such a situation are soon refuted with evidence. These two theories have stuck and remained non-updated (is that a word?)

Disprove me, call me a conspiracy theorist, it's all good. Just consider that the .gov can be very efficient in some cases, especially with deception. Free blankets to all Indians, Tuskegee experiment, poisoning alcohol during prohibition, wmd in Iraq, Snowden's juicy tidbits, solvent trap stings, "we have to pass the bill so you can find out what's in it...", etc. Just to name a few. Is the us gov above this? Main reason? More power? $ shifts? ?

Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:18:20 PM EDT
[#1]
This is a dumb thread. You are a bad poster, and should feel bad.

Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:29:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:30:46 PM EDT
[#3]
That’s way too much shit to read OP. You should be ashamed.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:33:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Obungles administration gave millions to that lab.

We did not create it, to much regulation here.. It was created by communists to remove a person that was costing them trillions in hard money and untold influence and dark money.

Simple as that
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:34:41 PM EDT
[#5]
4chan topic alert
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:37:36 PM EDT
[#6]
The propaganda is working.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:58:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We did not create it, to much regulation here.. It was created by communists to remove a person that was costing them trillions in hard money and untold influence and dark money.

Simple as that
View Quote

To, too, two. Words are so fucking complicated.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 11:05:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm kicking myself because I should have considered this much earlier. It's totally unproven, but I always try to resign to the "question everything, especially .gov" philosophy.

Most suspicious folks, like me, think we have figured out that the covid was made in a Chinese laboratory. The study that was done afterward- that concluded almost with 100% certainty that it was made in a lab support that. WHO claiming they have investigated and found that it was NOT created there makes me think that maybe it was created there. China claiming it wasn't themselves is also an eyebrow raiser because they are commies. The bat soup theory, however, checks out because China has nasty dietary options. But every good lie has something in it that is believable.

However, what if the US gov, or it's designee, were involved with developing this relativity low hazard bioweapon, and then dropping it off in Wuhan. Maybe 12 monkeys style, maybe not, but as far as a conspiracy theory, I've heard worse. Wuhan is on the opposite side of the world. The US gov has not officially pointed the finger at the Wuhan laboratory, but rather the rumors were initially from some guy either fucking a bat or it being made in a Chinese lab- my observation is that the initial rumors in such a situation are soon refuted with evidence. These two theories have stuck and remained non-updated (is that a word?)

Disprove me, call me a conspiracy theorist, it's all good. Just consider that the .gov can be very efficient in some cases, especially with deception. Free blankets to all Indians, Tuskegee experiment, poisoning alcohol during prohibition, wmd in Iraq, Snowden's juicy tidbits, solvent trap stings, "we have to pass the bill so you can find out what's in it...", etc. Just to name a few. Is the us gov above this? Main reason? More power? $ shifts? ?

View Quote

OP is not wrong.
Story from Newsweek, of all....
https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-backed-controversial-wuhan-lab-millions-us-dollars-risky-coronavirus-research-1500741
US outsourced the most dangerous experimentation of virusi to the least capable, and most confrontational, country out there. FCS.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 11:07:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Put down the internet and back away slowly.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 11:08:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Such a gay post.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 11:11:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 11:13:10 PM EDT
[#12]
One of the narratives being pushed on Chinese social media is that the United States deployed it while they were there for the 2019 Military World Games.

Cui bono?
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 11:16:11 PM EDT
[#13]
This thread is bad and the OPs tinfoil is on way too tight.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 11:16:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Wasn't made here, we just funded it's development there in Wuhan.  They were collecting bats to study and were performing gain of function research, something that was banned here in the US.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 11:18:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Wasn't there some Chinese scientist caught sending shit back to China?
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 11:20:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Could have sworn we did this topic a few weeks ago
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 11:21:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 11:29:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Simple as that
View Quote

We actually did start working on it here.  Here's some info.  The Obummer Administration received a letter, signed by several concerned scientists, that this shit was going on and that it should cease.  

Although the Obummer Administration stated publicly that they were banning these "gain of function" studies, we all know he used his bagman, Fraudci, to pay the 3.7 million to Wuhan so that they could continue the studies there.  Outside the prying eyes of "pesky" US observers.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 11:29:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Simple as that
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Simple as that

And Xiden is continuing to fund it until 2024
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/report-president-joe-biden-authorized-taxpayer-funding-wuhan-virology-lab-january-2024
Joe Biden is working with a card shy of a full deck, so the oval office occupant authorized taxpayer funding for the infamous virology lab. “The Wuhan Institute of Virology is authorized to receive taxpayer funding for animal research until January 2024. the National Institute of Health told the Daily Caller News Foundation.”
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 11:42:40 PM EDT
[#20]
We funded it. Now that it served its purpose of stopping Trump they're starting to talk about it.
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/article/coronavirus-lab-escape-theory.html

Whether it was released intentionally, who knows for sure, but they were trying to make coronaviruses that were highly contagious to humans, in labs funded with US tax dollars.
They had to make highly contagious viruses so they would be able to stop them if a highly contagious virus went... viral.  
Creating a problem so they could come up with a solution to a problem that didnt otherwise exist.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 11:46:56 PM EDT
[#21]
anything the gov says is good is bad, the media is ran by the gov.

end them
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:25:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Patient zero was a researcher in the Wuhan lab.

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/wuhan-lab-was-covid-cause-says-scientist/
View Quote

Would be a perfect gov target or paid willing participant.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 5:56:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The propaganda is working.
View Quote

I know. Our media and gov team up and sell their propaganda wholesale to the people. People automatically buy what they're told. I admit, I was caught up in it until just the other day. My first thought was... Daaaaaamn they're good! Lol.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 6:01:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
One of the narratives being pushed on Chinese social media is that the United States deployed it while they were there for the 2019 Military World Games.

Cui bono?
View Quote

The narrative I've seen is that their scientists believe it was transmitted at a wuhan food market from uncooked bat. Our media has told us that's the truth from left media, and the Wuhan laboratory from the right media. I'm guessing most of the people on this site screeching "tin foil" believe what fox is telling them without hesitation. Have we not learned better?
Top Top