Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2022 2:27:30 PM EDT
I'm not sure there's too much to say.  Well, it's a song about missing people.  I started it two years ago when deciding to switch churches after being in one for a dozen years.  

Then my son moved out a few months ago and that's when I finished the lyrics and started recording it.  Was nice to have that to help cope with that change.  Now we're going to be going to church with him so that's nice.  He asked us to!!!!  I guess he misses us too.  LOL.  

Comments on mix are always welcomed.  If you do, maybe let me know how you listened to it.  That is helpful.  

https://41twin.bandcamp.com/track/ttfn-tata-for-now

Link Posted: 4/20/2022 11:18:51 PM EDT
[#1]
That is probably my favorite of yours at this point.  I had to sit down and try to work that riff out.  Listened through my little blackstar ID_Core:10 amp. 1st time through it struck me as clear and bright.  It was worth a download to me, good work.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 10:46:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow!!!! Thank you!!!!!    

I was most proud of the keys but it's always interesting to hear what people like.   When I was writing this song I thought the riff might sound a bit mundane to people.

I was stoked about how the keys worked out cuz I ran my keyboard through my wah pedal.  And I was working the wah pedal with my right foot, the keyboard sustain pedal with my left, and playing the notes.  lol.  I'm not a piano player.  lol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top