Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's Fuhrer Northam for you!  

He's the King and everyone are just peasants
View Quote

Cock-sucking mother fucker.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 7:40:10 PM EDT
[#2]
The house is co-owned with his VMI roommate Howard Conduff, also a VA resident.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 7:47:24 PM EDT
[#3]
On the upside, the more he fly's the higher the probability that he'll die in a plane crash.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 8:14:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
For those calling him blackface-he never confirmed which person he is in the photo. He was just as likely to have been and still may be a KKK member, or at least close enough to the group to have access to a full uniform.
View Quote

He admitted to wearing blackface at another time while at the podium trying to deflect the questions about that med school yearbook pic.

I personally believe he’s the one in the KKK hood, as the pants on the other guy (blackface) are worn by one of his friends in another pic (one showing coonman and friends in front of his car).  What no one has ever asked him, though, was why his “quote” on his med school page, referred directly to that pic.  Quote was “There are more old drunks in the world than old doctors.  I think I’ll have another beer.”  Both folks in that pic are holding beers.  Hard to deny that one of them is him if anyone in the media had asked him about that correlation.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 8:25:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Thats pretty fucked up
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 8:46:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Some kind of Governor to leave his state in the middle of a crisis.

Shows how much he really loves Virginia.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 8:49:09 PM EDT
[#7]
He’s easier to hate than Cuomo or Newsom.  A real POS
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 8:59:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Democrat politician.

They're gonna keep on doing what they've been doing till someone starts shooting these assholes.

Nothing else is gonna stop'em...

The quicker people realize that...

Just saying...
View Quote
This, or swinging from light poles.

I'm not advocating for violence, but we're running out of boxes.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 9:00:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The planes are King Air 350s. Historically he lands at Manteo.  There are no services available at First Flight.

Mode-S transmits speed, heading, altitude, GPS location (if ADSB-enabled), and other details.  Mode-C transmits altitude.   The tracking sites rely on mode-S.  Though I believe ADSBexchange might be incorporating a little mode C sometimes, because that's the only explanation for how I'm sometimes able to see some USAF helicopters and they're not showing the typical mode-s transponder hex code.   The feds and apparently VA gov can fly under an exception allowing them to not use mode-s which was mandated starting this year.
View Quote

Thank you, that helps.. I'll forward that to the Fb page.

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 9:02:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Some kind of Governor to leave his state in the middle of a crisis.

Shows how much he really loves Virginia.
View Quote
As much as I hate that guy, I'm going to wait for proof that he actually did it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 9:04:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Cock-sucking mother fucker.
View Quote

Your lips to God’s ears my friend. Fuck be upon him.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 9:11:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Rumor is that he was cowering in his OBX house on lobby day. Pirates Cove in Manteo should be noted.
View Quote

Just like a commie coward. When the odds are all in their favor they're a real Joe Stalin. When they're outnumbered they
wet their pants and run.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Per Amanda Chase tonight on her Facebook live stream, she’s looking into this. I hope she nails the bastard to the fucking wall. Fuck Northam.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 9:24:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Per Amanda Chase tonight on her Facebook live stream, she’s looking into this. I hope she nails the bastard to the fucking wall. Fuck Northam.
View Quote

Good for her, I'm forwarding it to Tony Macrini on WNIS 790am tomorrow.

Edit, Macrini, libertarian as he is, will not condone this bullshit from the governor.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 9:26:17 PM EDT
[#15]
WMAL's Mornings on the Mall would certainly talk about it if brought to their attention.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 9:30:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Nope. Dare county has sheriff's at the bridges denying access to Non-resident property owners since last month via county control board.

Pending federal lawsuit filed by non-resident-property-owners.
View Quote

Must be some selective enforcement going on. Have 2 close friends sitting in their place down by Teach's Lair that are VA residents, but own a house down there. Went in after the blockade started.

Spent almost every summer for 15 years in a rental in Buxton as a kid. Hoping to pick up a couple new surf rods and reels from Tradewinds if the ferry starts running again this summer at some point.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 9:36:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Nope. Dare county has sheriff's at the bridges denying access to Non-resident property owners since last month via county control board.

View Quote

Apparently, they haven’t gotten around to shooting down aircraft owned by other state governments yet. One can hope.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 9:36:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Surfgunlocked out.:
Facebook says Ballast Point Rd.  A Ford Excursion VMI tag.
View Quote

I know 2 people who own houses on Ballast Point Road. It is behind a second set of gates from the rest of the development and is the more exclusive part. I will have to ask them if they have been shut out.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 9:44:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I know 2 people who own houses on Ballast Point Road. It is behind a second set of gates from the rest of the development and is the more exclusive part. I will have to ask them if they have been shut out.
View Quote

No, Ballast Point is the only road. There is  no second set of gates. I have the photo from the OG FB page. He owns the house right near the landscaping garage on the soundside, probably 63 or so...I have to go to Manteo tomorrow in the work truck.

I'll take a detailed HD pic tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 9:52:02 PM EDT
[#20]
ARFCOM....this needs to be in the news.  Make it happen.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 9:52:06 PM EDT
[#21]
This is common among racist commie democrats. Rules only apply to the little people.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 9:55:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Democrat politician.

They're gonna keep on doing what they've been doing till someone starts shooting these assholes.

Nothing else is gonna stop'em...

The quicker people realize that...

Just saying...
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:00:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Apparently, they haven’t gotten around to shooting down aircraft owned by other state governments yet. One can hope.
View Quote

We haven't gotten there yet, but we have had local USCG patrolling to see if people are getting into this county.

When I asked on that particular subject, the local FB page started to go blank...Posse Comitatus and all..
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:07:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Must be some selective enforcement going on. Have 2 close friends sitting in their place down by Teach's Lair that are VA residents, but own a house down there. Went in after the blockade started.

View Quote
You had between March 17 and 20 to get on as a non resident property owner.

Of course, your pals could be part of the in crowd.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:08:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As much as I hate that scum sucking fuck nugget, if he owns property down there then he's a resident.

Bet the property owners win.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:11:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

We haven't gotten there yet, but we have had local USCG patrolling to see if people are getting into this county.

When I asked on that particular subject, the local FB page started to go blank...Posse Comitatus and all..
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently, they haven't gotten around to shooting down aircraft owned by other state governments yet. One can hope.

Yes, they are that insane about the restriction, yet they didn't prohibit those that work in VA from commuting daily.  Based on their logic of quarantine for all for the 'health of the population', they seem to be fine letting that pipeline stand.

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:13:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Bet the property owners win.
View Quote

There is that, and there is also working on it from a legislative perspective.  No road blocks without an evacuation order!

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:13:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
On the upside, the more he fly's the higher the probability that he'll die in a plane crash.
View Quote

Or gets the sick for failing to social distance.

Is he on this plane alone with no one but the pilot, or someone he doesn't live with? Does he rent a car and drive his own ass to the beach from the airport?

The truth shall set us free. We are stuck in our homes, and there are a ton of autistic number crunchers locked in their homes' that could put him out to pasture. One can make excuses, but facts are facts, unless one is Joe Biden, Hillary, 0bama, Comey, Rice, Holder, Clapper, Brennan, etc. I am thinking about a sigline for once.. [Joe Biden wants the Presidency for the rewards that come with it, but not the responsibilities.]

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:16:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why would the puddle pirates be enforcing a county restriction? I know Currituck sheriffs are patrolling the canals in Corova and between Corova and Knotts Island to keep people out, I would guess Dare SO is doing the same in their waters.

Posse Comitatus doesn’t apply to the CG.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:26:59 PM EDT
[#30]
I've lived here for 35 of my 38 years on gods green earth, and I truly despise this man and he is a tyrant and a disgrace to Virginia nothing else to say that isn't coc compliant.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:29:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Dare county GIS records indicate $500K house.  Aerial view show a big ol boat in the canal.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:31:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Why would the puddle pirates be enforcing a county restriction?
View Quote

Why? Because Bob Woodard and crew won't stand for that type of disobedience.  They are more than happy to give you a lecture on how selfish you are, and how you are stupid for leaving your real home...where you should stay.  They are being very coy for a group who put an armed police roadblock/checkpoint on all entry points. It would have been awesome if Currituck put a counter checkpoint on the other side because 'thru traffic' creates risk.  Perhaps they were threatening to do that before Dare relented and said Currituck residents get a pass.

Like many places in the US, the middle class is disappearing down there.  The wealthy can weather this, and the wealthy pretty much control the local government.  The people living on the edge of surviving are being extra fucked by the local governments excessively harsh decisions.  The retiree crew doesn't really care though, a less vibrant 'scene' and fewer Ohio plates would please them greatly.  

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:32:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Soon.. We all know this won't end well if it keeps up.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:34:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Dare county GIS records indicate $500K house.  Aerial view show a big ol boat in the canal.
View Quote

Money buys privilege.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:40:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
VA: stay at home order
NC: stay at home order
Dare County NC: non-resident property owners are currently not allowed to enter the county.

Coonman defies all 3 orders.

It’s good to be lord of the commonwealth.

View Quote

Non resident property owners not allowed.... ya fuck that... easily a scotus case.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:43:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
For those calling him blackface-he never confirmed which person he is in the photo. He was just as likely to have been and still may be a KKK member, or at least close enough to the group to have access to a full uniform.
View Quote

Correct, that is why he is referred to as Gov. Blackface-Klanrobes or Coonman for short.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:48:30 PM EDT
[#37]
I understand Whitmer did something similar, but I can't find any details.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:52:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Spike strips in his driveway?
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:57:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Why? Because Bob Woodard and crew won't stand for that type of disobedience.  They are more than happy to give you a lecture on how selfish you are, and how you are stupid for leaving your real home...where you should stay.  They are being very coy for a group who put an armed police roadblock/checkpoint on all entry points. It would have been awesome if Currituck put a counter checkpoint on the other side because 'thru traffic' creates risk.  Perhaps they were threatening to do that before Dare relented and said Currituck residents get a pass.

Like many places in the US, the middle class is disappearing down there.  The wealthy can weather this, and the wealthy pretty much control the local government.  The people living on the edge of surviving are being extra fucked by the local governments excessively harsh decisions.  The retiree crew doesn't really care though, a less vibrant 'scene' and fewer Ohio plates would please them greatly.  

View Quote

Spot the fuck on. I sent Woodard an email last week saying his county will die if he doesn't let "revenue" in.

I was relly nice, and was pleading, I never mentioned "Constitutional". I just wanted people to get back to work.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:04:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Cool. Nice to know the governor's vacation address and that he has little to no security detail.

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:10:21 PM EDT
[#41]
JFC, Virginia. Get your shit together and get rid of this POS.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:13:34 PM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:26:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Coast Guard is law enforcement, they are under DHS, posse comitatus does not apply to them. Navy ships in the Gulf often have a few USCG personnel on board because the USCG can arrest the drug traffickers.

The only time USCG comes under control of the DoD is in a combat/war zone.

How a State can get a Federal Agency to patrol their State/county is asinine. Probably not even legal.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:40:20 PM EDT
[#44]
CoC indecorum removed --Edit by brass
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 3:50:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
 Well if I was planning an op, I'd do it this way...

It's 2 state troopers , and the address is 67, or 68 Ballast Point Drive, Manteo, NC 27949.

Daytime security is an un-armed guy in a uniform. Manteo PD is 6 minutes away. Manteo PD is fat women, would rely on Dare Co Sherrfiis. Another 10 mins. 16 Mins QRF.

All houses are on canal, soundfront.

It's a bad place to be in, Security wise. Big open windows to view the sound. A good shooter with anything from a .264 to a .338 could plug your ass as you watch tv. From ten houses away, and then creep into the night.

Especially if you had a boat, or stood on the balcony ten houses down. You get an hour of exfil as a shooter before PD starts to lock it down.

It's probably a good thing I'm a law abiding citizen, who just disagrees with Governor Northam.

View Quote

Yeah,  response time could be further complicated if Dare Co is responding to a report of a active shooter in the opposite direction.

Link Posted: 4/22/2020 4:02:23 AM EDT
[#46]
I hope President Trump gets on this and calls him out publicly about it. Northam is a first class piece of shit.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 4:44:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Posse Commitatus does not apply to the Coasties... they have statutory LE powers.  Technically, it doesn't apply to the Navy or Marines either.

ETA - but I think the real issue here is Coonman using ANG aircraft and pilots as his personal airline.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 4:48:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Take this for what it's worth, and it is facebook, however supposedly he's been flying in for the weekends. This is just getting some traction on Facebook today, where locals are going by his property to photo lic plates, and trying to get aviation numbers. Home is in a gated community in Pirates Cove in Manteo, NC.

Now that it's been going online, he will surely stop, but looks like he came down a few times since his lockdown of his state.

https://www.facebook.com/Coastal-North-Carolina-Fishing-Report-863301840413056/?__tn__=kC-R&eid=ARDXzsk9queRYMLAXHbiD0cPY6uTTVx0B8hNnSw84Z3bjt5K95c4MF-A6tHFbkLb2JhAaTthw6s7aDw0&hc_ref=ARQSEFpsrOCRTNVP2z4ULF7jtx3jR-4vxDOCQsYuJ88BeeSs4JMpjwBftjby1N9vxWE&fref=nf&__xts__
View Quote

I don't know if its him or not

I do know he doesn't give a flying hot fuck either way. I also know the media won't ask him a single question about it.

rights for me not for thee.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 5:24:44 AM EDT
[#49]
I dropped by his house a while back to express my opinions on his "Gun Control" policies, but that dude is NEVER there...

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 7:51:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top