Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2022 2:51:17 AM EDT
Anyone who would vote for someone who had a stroke shouldn't be allowed to vote.  

For all you liberals here, I'd say the same thing if a Republican had a stroke.  Stroke = not fit to hold office.  Period.  

Picture is unrelated.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 3:00:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Stroke isn't even on the list of reasons why I wouldn't vote for that commie motherfucker.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 3:03:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stroke isn't even on the list of reasons why I wouldn't vote for that commie motherfucker.
View Quote

I agree.  But, the fact he had a stroke should absolutely prevent ANYONE from voting for him.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 3:18:47 AM EDT
[#3]
A stroke doesn't always mean that someone is a drooling brain dead moron who can't think or reason. Just being a leftist faggot accomplishes that.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 3:19:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Absolutely, but it's a critical error to assume that the majority of voters put that much thought into their choice. Historically, the candidate that spends the most money wins 80-90ish percent of the time (varies by position). The crayon eaters vote for whomever has the bigger advertising budget. They don't think for themselves at all.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 3:30:22 AM EDT
[#5]
We've got an Alzheimer's patient in the executive chair. A stroked senator isn't going to phase anyone now. We just need to cut to the chase & put a horse in the senate.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 3:32:37 AM EDT
[#6]
As long as he pulls the "D" for every vote, that is all they need.  This is the same situation we have for FJB, pull the "D" for every vote.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 3:40:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Fetterman was a drooling moron before the stroke so it's hard to tell how much it affected him.

"Mean John" Fetterman | Fetterman for Senate
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 3:53:26 AM EDT
[#8]
PA is going to have illegal ballot harvesters out there every which way. A large portion of his votes will be from harvested mail ins...which is why mail ins are the "my precious" for Democrats and they don't want to ever give it up.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 4:38:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
We just need to cut to the chase & put a horse in the senate.
View Quote

Why?  Already a lot of horses' asses there
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 5:08:18 AM EDT
[#10]
If trump or DeSantis had a stroke I would still vote for them.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 5:15:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If trump or DeSantis had a stroke I would still vote for them.
View Quote
Even if it caused brain damage like with Fetterman? The dude can't understand words now. At that point, they shouldn't run.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 5:20:55 AM EDT
[#12]
In a lot of races people are voting for a letter not a name.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 5:24:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bingo.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 5:29:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
In a lot of races people are voting for a letter not a name.
View Quote

The hard part is figuring out which letter judges most align with.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 5:42:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Fetterman is literally a buffoon. His career highlights include managing to leech off his parents until he was almost 50 years old and brandishing a shotgun at a black jogger because he just assumed the guy must be running from a crime scene (yes, this REALLY happened). He dresses and acts like he’s about to ask if you have any spare change you can give him. If you saw him at an intersection, you would roll up your windows and lock the doors. If you passed him on the street, you would put yourself between him and your children.

THAT is why anybody who would vote for him shouldn’t be allowed to vote and probably should also be psychologically evaluated. Yet, he is somehow slightly LEADING in the PA polls!

The broken and bankrupt (financially and morally) Leftist controlled major cities determine EVERY American Election.

Link Posted: 10/13/2022 5:43:14 AM EDT
[#16]
I watched a Marine EOD Officer have a stroke in my office a few years ago.  He’s still on active duty and doing fine.  

Wife had a stroke last year and she recovered 100%.  It took a few months for her vision to be normal again but she doesn’t have any problems now that she didn’t have prior to the stroke.  

Fetterman was a train wreck before his stroke, and there’s plenty of reasons not to vote for him besides his health.  Clearly, he isn’t the best and brightest this country can produce to run for and serve in public orifice.  

Link Posted: 10/13/2022 6:47:29 AM EDT
[#17]
You spelled “should be kicked in the nuts/twat” wrong.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 6:51:33 AM EDT
[#18]
three words....union cucks.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 6:55:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 7:06:13 AM EDT
[#20]
This guy was a moron before the stroke.
Just like Biden was an idiot before he got dementia.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 7:18:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Fetterman debates Oz on 10/25. I wonder what miracle drug they’ll shoot  Uncle Fester up with?

Maybe s cocktail of  methamphetamines and dementia drugs.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 7:22:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Dr. Oz needs to ask Fetterman what he is covering up, specifically the black out tattoo on his right forearm:

If you know anything about tattoos, cover ups are typically 33 to 50% bigger vs what is underneath, & attempt to trick the eye so the original is less noticeable since it can still be seen.

What do you cover up with a black bar? something you don't want anyone to see. ever. Could it be something horribly anti American? Maybe Racist? Whatever it is, Fetterman bears a black bar to keep you from seeing what lies beneath.

Fetterman's tattoos are as disingenuous as he is, people from Braddock should be offended he wears their zip code considering he grew up in the wealthiest suburb of York.

His parents paid for his Harvard degree when he was 30 & continued paying Fetterman's rent until he was almost 50. Manchild Fetterman didn't pay his taxes and accrued 60 liens.

He drives around with a loaded long gun in defiance of PA's anti poaching laws, brandishes & falsely imprisons a jogger after some kids lit fireworks (here's a clue, Fetterman was HIGH AS FUCK).

This clown is the posterboy for political elite, anyone who wears Carhartt to work can see right through this phony...

except for his black out tattoo.

Link Posted: 10/13/2022 7:23:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 7:27:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Not being in PA, I didn’t know the candidates.

When I watched a Fetterman campaign ad on the internet, I honestly thought it was a parity video on campaign ads. Actually assumed it was a look, the white guys are idiots joke.

It was funny until I realized, it was real.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 7:32:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
three words....union cucks.
View Quote

Came to post this. And the ballot harvesters as mentioned earlier.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 7:35:59 AM EDT
[#26]
In before all the ‘principled libertarians’  and “muh pure candidate” types that wont vote Oz either.  They just sit around and bitch.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 7:39:12 AM EDT
[#27]
You realize that you're just parroting the left as they say the same thing about anyone that voted for Trump?
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 7:40:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You realize that you're just parroting the left as they say the same thing about anyone that voted for Trump?
View Quote

Trump had a stroke?

Fetterman literally could not hold down a job at McDonalds. He is less coherent than Biden.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 7:54:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Fetterman is literally a buffoon. His career highlights include managing to leech off his parents until he was almost 50 years old and brandishing a shotgun at a black jogger because he just assumed the guy must be running from a crime scene (yes, this REALLY happened). He dresses and acts like he’s about to ask if you have any spare change you can give him. If you saw him at an intersection, you would roll up your windows and lock the doors. If you passed him on the street, you would put yourself between him and your children.

THAT is why anybody who would vote for him shouldn’t be allowed to vote and probably should also be psychologically evaluated. Yet, he is somehow slightly LEADING in the PA polls!

The broken and bankrupt (financially and morally) Leftist controlled major cities determine EVERY American Election.

View Quote

...and apparently doesn't own any clothing besides hoodies and check out those goofy tattoos.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 8:23:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
When I watched a Fetterman campaign ad on the internet, I honestly thought it was a parity video on campaign ads. Actually assumed it was a look, the white guys are idiots joke.
View Quote
A "parity video"? Did you just have a stroke, too?
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 8:25:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The Lump
View Quote
Should be his nickname.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 8:46:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Dr. Oz needs to ask Fetterman what he is covering up, specifically the black out tattoo on his right forearm:

https://storage.googleapis.com/afs-prod/media/517ac675e71f408880ae123f196d1180/3000.jpeg

If you know anything about tattoos, cover ups are typically 33 to 50% bigger vs what is underneath, & attempt to trick the eye so the original is less noticeable since it can still be seen.

What do you cover up with a black bar? something you don't want anyone to see. ever. Could it be something horribly anti American? Maybe Racist? Whatever it is, Fetterman bears a black bar to keep you from seeing what lies beneath.

Fetterman's tattoos are as disingenuous as he is, people from Braddock should be offended he wears their zip code considering he grew up in the wealthiest suburb of York.

His parents paid for his Harvard degree when he was 30 & continued paying Fetterman's rent until he was almost 50. Manchild Fetterman didn't pay his taxes and accrued 60 liens.

He drives around with a loaded long gun in defiance of PA's anti poaching laws, brandishes & falsely imprisons a jogger after some kids lit fireworks (here's a clue, Fetterman was HIGH AS FUCK).

This clown is the posterboy for political elite, anyone who wears Carhartt to work can see right through this phony...

except for his black out tattoo.

View Quote

He did have a list of dates on that arm for when someone was shot and killed in Braddock while he was mayor of the borough
No initials I don’t think - just dates like “1-14-2014”

Braddock is a run down little neighborhood that still only exists because US Steel has a melt shop (blast furnaces and BOF/caster) there.   The Corp was going to build a new hot rolling mill there on the site, had all kinds of brand new mill equipment there stored on site.   But nope, it’s going to Arkansas now.   PA is not business friendly especially for steel - so there goes about 1000 long term high paying jobs.  That would’ve been in Braddock for decades.   And probably not too far off that mill will be shut down for good.  
Oh and who was running things in PA when that decision was made a year or two ago?   That would be the two bolshevik POSs Wolfe and fetterman.

Braddock once was not too bad of a neighborhood. My dad grew up there went to a Catholic school and HS there, then left for the USN 1959 and the family moved out maybe 1960-61.    

Now the guys who work at the US Steel Edgar Thompson plant drive their old beater cars to work since they have to park outside the gates (salaried can park inside the plant).   So even though they don’t have to drive through the muck and dust in the plant, they drive beaters because the locals routinely steal cars from the hourly lot.  
At least that’s how it was when I worked for the corp
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 8:48:43 AM EDT
[#33]
The Philadelphia voter fraud machine will make sure he wins.

If you even question it you will wind up in a DC gulag.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 8:50:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Meh, I have to vote for a guy who admits he's mentally ill.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 8:58:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Absolutely, but it's a critical error to assume that the majority of voters put that much thought into their choice. Historically, the candidate that spends the most money wins 80-90ish percent of the time (varies by position). The crayon eaters vote for whomever has the bigger advertising budget. They don't think for themselves at all.
View Quote
You should see the droves posting for Beto. Females lining up to vote for him because he's "hot".

Nick
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 10:14:54 AM EDT
[#36]
That's a pretty fascist idea.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 10:46:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

He did have a list of dates on that arm for when someone was shot and killed in Braddock while he was mayor of the borough
No initials I don’t think - just dates like “1-14-2014”

Braddock is a run down little neighborhood that still only exists because US Steel has a melt shop (blast furnaces and BOF/caster) there.   The Corp was going to build a new hot rolling mill there on the site, had all kinds of brand new mill equipment there stored on site.   But nope, it’s going to Arkansas now.   PA is not business friendly especially for steel - so there goes about 1000 long term high paying jobs.  That would’ve been in Braddock for decades.   And probably not too far off that mill will be shut down for good.  
Oh and who was running things in PA when that decision was made a year or two ago?   That would be the two bolshevik POSs Wolfe and fetterman.

Braddock once was not too bad of a neighborhood. My dad grew up there went to a Catholic school and HS there, then left for the USN 1959 and the family moved out maybe 1960-61.    

Now the guys who work at the US Steel Edgar Thompson plant drive their old beater cars to work since they have to park outside the gates (salaried can park inside the plant).   So even though they don’t have to drive through the muck and dust in the plant, they drive beaters because the locals routinely steal cars from the hourly lot.  
At least that’s how it was when I worked for the corp
View Quote

So i did some digging & the black out covers the phrase " I WILL MAKE YOU HURT"

It's a line from a Nine Inch Nails song.

seriously, fuck this guy.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 11:01:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Seems like voting the retarded kid Prom King.  

Empathy has its place.  But not in congress.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 11:21:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
A stroke doesn't always mean that someone is a drooling brain dead moron who can't think or reason. Just being a leftist faggot accomplishes that.
View Quote

We need a LIKE button!!!!
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 11:30:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

You and I could be friends.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 11:35:32 AM EDT
[#41]
He requires a machine to translate spoken word to written word in order to understand and converse. That's a problem
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 11:38:40 AM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 10/13/2022 11:39:40 AM EDT
[#43]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top