Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2020 1:47:37 PM EDT
I’ve been curious about crypto and thought instead of paying a fee to buy bitcoin, I could order someone’s crap on amazon and earn some.  It works by people paying you Bitcoin to order them stuff on Amazon.  Too good to be true?  Will I just be exposing my Amazon account to criminals?Would like to hear your experiences.

Link Posted: 2/25/2020 3:31:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Also anyone using a contract mining service like Hashgains.com to mine crypto?

I'm brand new to this stuff.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 8:53:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I just figured out you don’t get a premium for ordering amazon stuff on purse.io...you PAY a premium.  So it’s a bitcoin exchange with horrible rates and a long convoluted exchange process. Hahahahahahhaha. Why would anyone do this? And how can they refer to this as “earning” bitcoin? Lol

Well this has been a great thread everyone.
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 7:15:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Do not use a contract mining service. They could close shop and you are out your contract cost in addition to any assets already mined and not transferred to your wallet. If you are interested in mining crypto look into staking. Staking allows you to keep possession of your assets while generating additional crypto.

Binance and Kucoin are reputable crypto exchanges. At this time Binance for U.S. customers  has a new site that complies with federal laws for KYC, gains, etc

I trade on Kucoin, the phone app is great. These exchanges also offer staking services
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:40:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

As a hobby for fun, I've mined off an on for years, most recently using Nicehash, simply because its easy to use.
Its not really profitable now, factoring in the cost of electricity, but I still fire up the 'ol machines.  I initially stopped mining back in like 2013 when I didnt think BTC was going to be worth anything.  won't make that mistake again.

Anyways, I have like 6 GPU's I use for this.  4 of them in a couple of gaming/multipurpose machines, so I just put them to use when not using them.

Kinda fun
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 7:01:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like the people making money on this are the ones selling pickaxes and shovels to the gold miners.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top