Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2020 8:53:57 PM EDT
Thinking about subscribing but curious about what the membership truly offers. It seems like most of the content is on YouTube  so does a subscribing really offer much more content?  Also I'm seeing discounts offered occasionally too. Anyone with experience?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 8:56:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not paying money to listen to someone else talk.  YMMV
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 8:56:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I did a CRTV subscription once but not mug club.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 8:58:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I like Crowder but I won’t pay for content.

Rush is free.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 9:03:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Use the discount code it’s like $70 I signed up for 2 reasons. I support independent content creators and YouTube has 100% demonitized his channel.
You get a cool free mug and a shit ton on content on BLAZE
All of his stuff isn’t on YouTube.
There is ALOT of really good political commentators.
Levin, wilkow, Rubin , Lauren Chen, just to name a few .
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 9:05:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks. What discount code are you referring to?
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 9:08:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Use the discount code it's like $70
All of his stuff isn't on YouTube.
View Quote
THIS  ^^^

There is a TON of content available to subscribers, a couple of my favorites are The Economic War Room with Kevin Freeman and Andrew Wilkow's show.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 9:08:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thanks. What discount code are you referring to?
View Quote

He posts discount promo codes all the time . He starts morning mug club up again next Monday.
I’ll see if I can’t dig up a promo code quick
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 9:13:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I remember when he used arfcom as a sponsor or to build his audience and then completely disappeared from here.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 9:15:21 PM EDT
[#9]
https://get.blazetv.com/lwc/

Try codes

QUARANTINE

Or possibly

CHAZ

They are older codes but not sure if they work still otherwise there will be a new code this Monday I’m sure

Link Posted: 8/3/2020 9:18:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Guilty!
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 9:18:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 9:22:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Been a member for a whileAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 9:24:16 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't support Canadian grifters
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 9:24:54 PM EDT
[#14]
I subbed, got my Chinese mug. Probably won't sub again.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 9:24:56 PM EDT
[#15]
And he is probably in the closet
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 9:24:58 PM EDT
[#16]
I did the first year of Mug Club. I stopped watching when Jared left.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 9:41:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
https://get.blazetv.com/lwc/

Try codes

QUARANTINE

Or possibly

CHAZ

They are older codes but not sure if they work still otherwise there will be a new code this Monday I’m sure

View Quote

Thanks, tried both of those about 3 days ago but no luck. Perhaps I'll wait until the next one comes along.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 9:45:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I remember when he used arfcom as a sponsor or to build his audience and then completely disappeared from here.
View Quote

I just came back to arf.com after being away for a few years and I remember when he used to post here. Just listened to his 2015 Joe Rogan podcast and he mentioned giving away an AR from this site.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 9:45:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh really?  
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 10:07:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Oh really?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh really?  

Link Posted: 8/3/2020 10:09:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Attachment Attached File

And dont forget the sweet merch.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 10:14:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Ha! Nice!
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 10:14:28 PM EDT
[#23]

That shirt idea was brilliant.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 10:23:25 PM EDT
[#24]
I do but I listen to a few other the other channels on the blaze.   Stu, Chad Prather, Sara Gonzales.

Hell,  crowder it's barely there anymore.   Haven't had a show on a while and often there are times there aren't new shows for days.   I guess he's on vacation or something.   But this it's a long ass vacation.   Half Asian Bill should fill in.   Lol.  Hell,  see what Not Gay Jared is doing...

https://www.theblaze.com/podcasts/stu-does-america

Stu is pretty good.  I think his stuff is on YouTube though
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 10:24:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

I miss Not Gay Jared too.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 10:25:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or...maybe his career took off and he is incredibly busy like most successful on-air talent are. Some folks are a bit too busy to surf the net all day.

Of course, you have been here for 2 months, so I'm sure you remember all the details
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 10:26:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 10:28:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 10:34:41 PM EDT
[#29]
I think his wife had some sort of medical emergency. Supposed to be back next Monday.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 10:35:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Use the discount code it's like $70 I signed up for 2 reasons. I support independent content creators and YouTube has 100% demonitized his channel.
All of his stuff isn't on YouTube.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 10:46:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Or...maybe his career took off and he is incredibly busy like most successful on-air talent are. Some folks are a bit too busy to surf the net all day.

Of course, you have been here for 2 months, so I'm sure you remember all the details
View Quote

His job is social media and collecting a fan base to keep his show running so he can spread his opinions and make libtards look stupid.

But to not be engaged with a community that was one of his first sponsors and contributed a lot of the members of the mug club, kind of rubs me the wrong way. He was here one second and gone the very next. I'm not saying his content is bad, I actually like most the stuff he does.

And just because I just made this account doesn't mean I haven't been lurking for a long ass time. But it's GD so, oh no he must be a retread or not know anything about the site up until the day he made his account. That thinking is tiresome
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 10:56:07 PM EDT
[#32]
My last roommate did the Mug Club.  He got the teacher discount. We would stream Crowder's show on the TV when he did them. It was entertaining to say the least.

But besides the mug and the livestreams, not sure what else is offered.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 11:00:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So what was your previous user name?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/3/2020 11:02:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 11:13:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Last year I signed up for a year of Blaze TV for Crowder with a $20 off promotion. Probably watched 25 episodes, sometimes while also surfing ARFCOM. Some was entertaining but it got old, especially the moral sermons (Im a retired boomer). Thought I was supposed to get a Mug but never did. I changed card #s in the interim so their automatic re-up didn't work. I got a couple of emails saying update my card. I never did.  Wasn't worth $79 for a year.  I have an XM subscription and like Wilcow there so never watched him on Blaze.

Also, im not going to pay for multiple conservative-dedicated video media at once. Currently have a Klowd TV subscription for OANN. I don't watch it enough to justify it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 12:49:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I think his wife had some sort of medical emergency. Supposed to be back next Monday.
View Quote
She had a miscarriage and during whatever procedure follows became paralyzed from the waist down. Some sort of auto immune disease reacted to the drugs? He released a video talking about it earlier today.  Will try to find it.

eta;

Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:15:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
She had a miscarriage and during whatever procedure follows became paralyzed from the waist down. Some sort of auto immune disease reacted to the drugs? He released a video talking about it earlier today.  Will try to find it.

eta;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYrdZF_9rqo
View Quote

Damn I didn’t know that. That’s horrible news.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 7:53:02 AM EDT
[#38]
I watched a video last night that said he takes 3 weeks off at Christmas and 3 weeks in July every year for vacation so that explains why there hasn’t been anything new since early July.  Once my 30 day free trial is up, I’ll give it a shot for a year and see if I enjoy it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 8:08:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your paid subscription to an internet forum says otherwise
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 8:17:11 AM EDT
[#40]
I'd say do it if you can spend the time checking out the different content offered .
Some good people on there .
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 8:25:04 AM EDT
[#41]
I like his material but can't bring myself to subscribe and get myself put on a list that could be used against me one day when the leftists take over.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 8:33:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty much this. Plus, his schtick grew tiresome
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 8:42:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crowder was/is a member here but it was for the purpose of increasing his exposure to those who have conservative views.  He said on more than one occasion "I'm not a gun guy".  I believe he owned firearms but he really wasn't that into them.  Many of his early posts were floating ideas for his content.  Not really different from most people that come here.  Then he started to disappear but would pop up to promote is videos.  No different than the other people on YouTube or authors that we have hear.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 8:57:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I like his material but can't bring myself to subscribe and get myself put on a list that could be used against me one day when the leftists take over.
View Quote

You have a membership here, that’s enough to get you on that list.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 9:00:09 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Uhhh, you pay money to read people talk
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 10:04:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 10:11:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Last year I signed up for a year of Blaze TV for Crowder with a $20 off promotion. Probably watched 25 episodes, sometimes while also surfing ARFCOM. Some was entertaining but it got old, especially the moral sermons (Im a retired boomer). Thought I was supposed to get a Mug but never did. I changed card #s in the interim so their automatic re-up didn't work. I got a couple of emails saying update my card. I never did.  Wasn't worth $79 for a year.  I have an XM subscription and like Wilcow there so never watched him on Blaze.

Also, im not going to pay for multiple conservative-dedicated video media at once. Currently have a Klowd TV subscription for OANN. I don't watch it enough to justify it.
View Quote

I think to get the mug you needed to sign up through louderwithcrowder.com which gives you a BlazeTV account.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top