Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2020 5:11:43 PM EDT
I just started looking into these and picked one up.  Now looking into options for controllers and mods.
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 9:12:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure how I missed this thread but very much into them!
Kyosho MR02, MR03, EVO, GLR and Atomic AMR round out the stable.
Track I run on is a 10x24 carpet oval with lap counter and rules are foam tires, lexan bodies and everyone runs same motors and settings. Keeps things really competitive.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 11:57:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I looked at them briefly but the options/choices/generations were a bit overwhelming at first glance. I need something smaller to play with than 1:8 scale bashers and settled on the Mini-T 2.0 but I need to investigate the Mini-Z's a bit more.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 6:47:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Just got this
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/30/2020 1:26:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I saw those when the first come out. I don't own any but love scale RC 4x4's and I love Toyota 4x4's (I currently own 2 of them in 1/1 scale lol) so I'm really digging this kit except for the size (I'd prefer a larger scale) and the price seems pretty steep for such a small scale truck? It is tempting though.

Where did you get it? Seems like the only places that have it in stock want around $350 for it (which is crazy IMO)? Tower lists it for $199 but OOS online.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 12:10:41 PM EDT
[#5]
They are around lots of places but I personally prefer Kenon Hobby

http://www.kenonhobby.com/Mini-Z-4x4-Ready-Set_c_337.html
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 8:03:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I found it on Walmart.com of all places. I was hesitant at first for 200 but for the level of detail on this thing, after actually putting my hands on it, it was worth it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top