Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2023 8:52:04 PM EDT
My wife has been interested in trying this peptide for a while.  She tore her ACL last february.  She's made great progress and she always was where the doctor would expect or better as far as progress.  She can tell though she is still weaker on that side and what not.  She also has some bicep tendonitis on her right arm that she has been dealing with a few months.

The owner of the small gym we go to was talking to her about it right after she tore her ACL as it is supposed to help injuries heal.  He hadn't taken it but was interested himself.  I really don't know if it will help her with her issues but she wants to try it just to see.  I have no interest myself I really don't have any nagging injuries just some carpal tunnel.

I know nothing about it really.  Its perfectly legal so there are lots of places that sell it.  I just want to make sure I use a source that is legit when I order it.

Anyone have any experience?

She goes to the gym 5-6 days a week.  She is in excellent shape at 40.  Very petite but her muscle mass has definitely increased over the last couple years.  Her shoulders and arms are fairly muscular for a lady.  Not to the level of women that compete or anything but impressive none the less.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 8:58:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 9:00:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Sierra5:
I took it for a torn tendon, almost had surgery on tennis and golf elbow so it was bad. Not saying it was the cure but didn’t have to have surgery.  I had no issues taking it.  
View Quote

If you don't mind where did you buy it from?
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 9:06:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I didn't get BPC-157 from them but other peptides and can say at least for me Elixir Labs was GTG.

Also much as I hate reddit, r/peptides is a pretty good source for info.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 9:20:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sierra5] [#4]
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 6:54:06 AM EDT
[#5]
SCW used to have sources for all that stuff. He had several stories of what he used and how it helped or didn't help.

Not sure if they are archived anymore, but might be worth poking around to see if any of it is still relevant.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 8:49:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I have nagging elbow pain issues that I think are tendon related.  I was excited to try the stuff because I’d heard great things about it.  I got some and used it for a couple weeks and I don’t think I’ve had any noticeable improvement in my elbows.  
I’ve since read that a lot of people don’t experience any effects from it.  Other claim that it’s great.  It’s been a few weeks since I stopped injecting it and I’m thinking about trying again at a higher dosage since I still have about 1/2 the vial left.  
I looked into TB-500 peptide as well since it’s supposed to promote healing, but it’s a LOT more expensive to use than BPC-157.  

Also, congratulations on having a slim and fitness oriented wife, OP.  I have one of those, too.  It’s a good way to live.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top